Seijuro

Full Name:
Soyeon Kwan Seijuro Cho

Nickname(s):
Soy
Soybean
Yeona

Name Significance:
Soyeon, also spelled like So-youn or So-yun, is a Korean, feminine name. Based on the Korean Hanja, this name has different meanings, and it's hard to just find one.

Theme Song:
The song "Washing Machine Heart" By Mitski, represents Soyeon's mindset most of the time. A lot of the song lyrics represent losing your own identity, and as well as always being the "second option." Which in Soyeon's case, she is very lost when it comes to her personality. She is quite unsure of certain things, and is very naive and hesitant. As well as her feeling like a second option due to past situations.

Birthday:
October 16th, 2001 Therefore she’s a libra!

Birthplace, Hometown:
Incheon, South Korea
+
Brisbane, Australia

Ethnicity:
South Korean and Chinese Descent

Nationality:
Korean, Australian

Languages:
Korean, English, Japanese

Religion:
Shintoism

Pronouns:
Any pronouns

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Voice Claim:
Soyeon's voice is a bit high pitched in a way, sounding a lot like Park Chaeyoung from Blackpink.

( Physical Traits )

Physical Appearance:

As of currently, Soyeon appears with dark brown hair that was almost black, that flowed smoothly down her back. Soyeon was almost always wearing several earrings, that she took quite a lot of pride in. As well as chains, and other types of jewelry including a few rings that she'd always be wearing. Her clothing style appeared to be within the grunge, or alternative category of clothing. Her skin was almost paper white, as she had light brown doe like eyes on her face. Her body figure was quite slim, although her bust was a bit bigger than everything else on her body. Overall, she just looked quite athletic, and the 'right size' for someone of her height, 5'5. If you looked closely enough, you could see a few tattoos that were across her body. Her makeup remained the same, and consistent almost everyday. Soyeon would normally wear Korean style makeup, that consisted of winged eyeliner, concealer, a bit of pink blush, and red lipstick, given her Korean roots.

Fun Fact:
Soyeon has a few tattoos that are hard to see for the most part. She has a small black cat tattooed behind her neck, a skeleton hand tattooed on her left hand, her birthday and zodiac sign on her right wrist. She also has her best friend, Yelena’s birthday date tattooed on her left wrist.

( Main Tattoos )

1645690006265.png
Located on her left hand as stated above.

1659032553805.png
Located on the back of her neck as stated above.

1659032857124.png
Located on her right wrist as well as her birthdate as stated above.

1664341722107.png
Located on her upper left thigh as stated above.

( Art )

Full Body Appearance:

Full.png
Made by Jun or DeyeetMe!

Portrait of Soyeon:
1641191198254.png
Made by Blueberry45!

Another Portrait of Soyeon:
1659553050452.png
Made by Mae from RPH!
A piece of artwork of Soyeon and Eve:
Made by gothic in the SRP discord!

A piece of art, featuring Soyeon and Usagi.. And Hikari and Katsuro:

Made by Blueberry45!

( Further Information )

Height:

5'5

Weight:
125 lbs

What hand do they use:
Ambidextrous, therefore she uses both to write.

Hairstyle:
Soyeon would normally have her hair down. She isn't a huge fan of tying her hair up, unless if absolutely necessary.

Clothing Style:
Soyeon's clothing style has changed within a few years, but nowadays she loves to wear clothes in the "alt" community, as well as Japanese harajuku fashion. You'd normally see her wearing skirts of all sorts, fish net
tights, etc.

Hobbies:
Soyeon has never really been the type to have many hobbies. Although, when she was younger, like a lot of kids she really enjoyed drawing, and took interest in becoming an artist one day.

In middle school, Soyeon began to take quite a lot of interest in playing instruments, in which she specifically learned how to play the guitar and electric keyboard for quite some time.

In highschool, Soyeon began to play volleyball, which quickly turned into a hobby she’d take part in often which eventually led to her college years as well, leading her to join the female college volleyball team.

Disorders/Illnesses:
When moving to Karkura, Japan, Soyeon was diagnosed with epilepsy after multiple seizures. She found out that the cause of it was because of a brain tumor that she luckily got rid of through surgery, but who knows if the tumor will come back or not? No one ever knows.

Soyeon has also been suffering from bipolar disorder, and PTSD ever since a young age. After her youngest brother passed away, and her father becoming abusive, this took a very big toll on the young girl’s mental health. Symptoms of her bipolar disorder started showing after the incident, there’d be days where Soyeon was full of energy, and the next she’d be low on energy and have little to no motivation to do anything. She’d also have a few manic episodes out of the blue, which resulted in mental breakdowns as well. While all of these symptoms of bipolar disorder shown through, symptoms of PTSD such as reliving the event through her dreams, and isolating herself from others.

( More Information )

Personality:

Soyeon's personality has changed over time. When she was younger, Soyeon tended to keep to herself most of the time, and didn't have many friends due to social anxiety. Over time, Soyeon had become a bit more open to people around her, and even a bit more ruthless with her words and actions. Although she is quite dramatic about small things as well. Overall, she is still a bit quiet and is scared of crowds, but around people she knows, she talks more, especially within her friend group. Another personality trait of hers is that she is quite oblivious to things happening around her. She’s the type of person to make a mistake, and not realize she’s hurting someone else till they point it out to her.

Flaws:
As stated above, Soyeon is indeed pretty blunt, and quite ruthless with a lot of her words. There has been times where she's said too much on accident to the point where she hurt different people's feelings. It's definitely not a good trait to have, therefore she's trying to work on it and get better. Another flaw that she has is that Soyeon is quite confusing when it comes to her emotions. One moment, she's crying over a certain individual and the next, she's all over that person whom she just cried about.. Let's just say she switches up quite easily.

Backstory:
(THERE ARE A LOT OF UNWRITTEN THINGS WITHIN HER BACKSTORY)

On October 16th, 2001, Soyeon Kwan Cho was born in the popular city of Incheon, South Korea. She was the first child to be born to the Cho's of this generation. One year later, her brother Daesu was born. And two years later, her little brother Yuji Cho would be born.
Soyeon and her family lived in a upper class household, due to the fact that her parents were fairly rich, and worked for two big companies in the area. As a young child, Soyeon and her parents were never close. They never had time for her, or her brothers, because they always had work, and hardly had breaks. This left the three of them to be the closest in the family. During the large amount of freetime that she had on her hands, Soyeon spent most of her time writing and producing her own music, deep down having the dream of possibly becoming a world wide singer one day. Soyeon hardly had any friends during the her early school years because of social anxiety, that she developed at a young age. She was always looked at by many in envy, and looked at her as if she was a laughing stock. Since many people knew about her family being rich, many people found it very odd that she had no friends. People called her selfish, for having money but no friends, and even making fun of her for only having her brother.. as a friend. Despite being hurt on the inside, Soyeon carried a bright smile on her face everywhere she went, and continued to study hard, which lead to her getting good grades through out her early years in school. Unfortunately, her brother Daesu passed away in a car accident at only ten years old. This left Soyeon and her family distraught, but she had to keep pushing forward no matter what.
A few years had passed, and a once happy family started to tear down and change in a matter of days. Soyeon's mother Ayaka Cho had gotten into a big argument with her father, Yeonjun Cho.. After figuring out that he's been on drugs for the longest amount of time. This left her mother in total distraught, giving her the idea that she no longer wanted Soyeon and Yuji to live in this type of environment any longer. Soyeon never figured out what happened between her parents for quite a while, and often wondered why her mother would have random breakdowns during the middle of the night. Unfortunately the day before they were getting ready to move to Brisbane, Australia, her father gained custody of Yuji, which meant that both Soyeon and Yuji would be separated for who knows how long. Hearing the news that she won't be able to see her brother anymore had broken her, as Ayaka was just as heartbroken seeing both her daughter, and her young son becoming separated..
The day of moving to Brisbane, Australia had arrived as the two rushed to the airport. Soyeon and her mother were quite nervous, having to move to a completely different country without knowing anything about it what so ever. Australia was an English speaking country, which was obviously different compared to where the two had lived their entire life. Soyeon was especially nervous about making friends, or not being able to adapt to a completely different culture. When attending her middle school years, at first Soy had little to no friends what so ever. Not being able to speak English fluently was quite a struggle, because there weren't many foreigners like her in that area who also struggled with English. Luckily for Soyeon, she was never bullied, and her mother decided to enroll her into some extra cirricular classes that involved creative writing, and and English speaking class in hopes of her getting better over time.
Fortunately enough, as time went by Soyeon slowly but surely started to adapt to the Australian life a bit more, and got more fluent in the English language, as well as made many new friends. She slowly started to forget all of the bad memories that had happened in the past, and unfortunately the thought of her not being with her brother or father didn't really affect her that much anymore.
As she began to approach the middle and end of her highschool years, Soyeon began to find an interest in volleyball. She began watching tons of volleyball games over TV whenever she had spare time, and even recieved her very own volleyball for her 16th birthday that she kept ever since. She continued to practice volleyball during lunch, afterschool, and during the weekends till she finally built up the courage to try out for her school's highschool female volleyball team. Towards the end of her highschool years and graduation slowly approached, Soyeon recieved a letter in the mail, reading "Hey, you've been invited to attend The City of Karakura's prestigious college, as well joining the female football team, please contact us here for me." This sudden letter confused Soyeon quite a bit, not knowing how or why she was randomly invited to attend Karakura's college as well as join their football team. She had almost no experience with football, but decided to take up this offer since she believed that she had nothing to lose...
Moving to yet another country that she's never been to before was quite nerve racking for Soyeon to say the least. She didn't know how to speak Japanese, nor knew too much about the Japanese culture. At this point, Soyeon was quite used to the Australian life style, developing habits that many people might not have in Japan. Once recieving her football uniform, Soyeon took a lot of time to herself. Wandering around the city to see how the people were like, and took interest in a lot of the different shops, tourist destinations, and the people themselves, which led her to meet many amazing friends, including Eve Cartier.
Many, many months would pass, as Soyeon had finally adapted to the Japanese environment of Karakura, Japan, and most of the people.

( Personality test results: )
( Adventurer )

Mind:
43% - Extroverted
57% - Introverted

Energy:
42% - Intuitive
58% - Observant

Nature:
40% - Thinking
60% - Feeling

Tactics:
37% - Judging
63% - Prospecting

Identity:
10% - Assertive
90% - Turbulent.

Relationships:
( Family )

Yeonjun Park Cho - Father
Soyeon's father. She was never really close with her father, but they still talked once in a while before he.. Changed.

! Quote !
"You were never really there for me. . And hurt me. . But at least you gave me what I wanted?. ."

Ayaka Cho - Mother
Soyeon's mother. She was never really close to her mother either, but she was a tiny bit more caring than her father. She checked up on her once in a while.

! Quote !
"I love you a lot, but once again you weren’t really there for me."

Annalise Cartier - Mother Figure
Soyeon’s mother figure. They rarely see each other, but whenever they do they make the best out of it. She is the only really good mother figure that Soyeon has never really had.

! Quote !
“I’m worried for you, I wonder where you went. .”

Jackson Kinoshira - “Father Figure”
Soyeon's previous. . Father figure. He's a detective, and he is disappointed in her quite often. But he cares, or cared a lot for her.

! Quote !
"Why did you have to divorce Annalise?”

Takezo Seijuro - Adoptive Father
Soyeon's current, adoptive father. Let's just say he cares much more for her than her bio father.

! Quote !
"Thank you for caring about me, more than others at least."

Seijuro Family - Adoptive Family
Soyeon's adoptive family. She has several siblings, and a great father that cares deeply for her, and her well being.

! Quote !
"You guys really do treat me like family, although it kinda sucks that i'm the only girl. Whatever."

Daesu Cho - Younger Brother
Soyeon's first younger biological brother. They were super close when they were younger, but unfortunately he passed away at ten years old.

! Quote !
"I miss you so much-"

Yuji Cho - Younger Brother
Soyeon's second younger biological brother, unfortunately it's unknown as to where he is, Soyeon misses him dearly.

! Quote !
"Stupid man child.."

Seonu Mi-Cho - Older Cousin
Soyeon's cousin on her dad's side of the family.. They were never super close till Seon decided to come to Karakura. Ever since then, they have been quite close.

! Quote !
"I don't understand how you got a boyfriend in a day.. You're wild! But I love you."

Saerom Mi-Cho - Older Cousin
Soyeon's oldest cousin on her dad's side of the family. They were never close, but Soyeon cares deeply for her and wishes her the best.

! Quote !
"We barely know each other, but I love you."

Arabella Santarossa - Daughter
Soyeon’s first, and only daughter. Despite her being Andre’s twin basically, Soyeon’s grateful that she was born, despite the pregnancy being quite unexpected.

! Quote !
“I promise I’ll protect you forever with my life. You come first before anyone else, you’re my world.”

( Close Friends, Ex friends, Enemies )

Eve Cartier - Ex Best Friend
Eve Cartier was Soyeon's first ever friend in Karakura. After they met, they clicked almost right away, and been through so much together. Although, as of now unfortunately they are not on talking terms.. Don't really know why, but people grow apart and that's okay.

! Quote !
"I don't know what happened to our friendship, but I wish you the best and I love you.."

Ji Eun Keng - Old Friend
Ji Eun was another one of Soyeon's closest friends. Although they usually make fun of each other, they get along pretty well when they want to.

! Quote !
"Where did you go?.. It's been so long, I miss you."

Emma Hashirama - Best Friend
Another one of Soyeon's previous close friends. I don’t remember how they met exactly, but the moment they met they clicked right away, and went on plenty of adventures together, with Ji and Kino.

! Quote !
“You've been through a lot, hell and back even. But you are so strong, I just wish you'd come back to town.. I miss you."

Akiyama Chiharu - Ex Friend
An old friend of Soyeon’s, let’s just say she wasn’t so fond of the idea that Andre and Soyeon were dating.

! Quote !
“Honestly, fuck you for telling my brother that we were best friends. You were trying to make it seem like some sort anime, best friend betrayal type shit, when it’s nothing like that.”

Sadashi Kua Ka Hua - Old Friend
A good friend of Soyeon's. They don't talk much nowadays but Soyeon promises to be there for Sadashi whenever she can.

! Quote !
“I hope we can talk more.”

Usagi Haechi - Old Friend
They had a very odd interaction at first.. The two didn't know much about each other until they actually spoke to one another, to which they became good friends not too long after.

! Quote !
"I was a bit iffy about becoming friends with you at first, but I don't regret it one bit."

Hunter Matsumoto - Ex Love Interest
An old friend of Soyeon's. She considered him her best friend at one point. Soyeon has watched Hunter grow into the person who he is now, the male football captain of the college team. They don't talk much anymore though, Soyeon's slightly convinced that he hates her.

! Quote !
"I wish you the best, Hunter."

Anaki Kutushi - Old Friend
Another good friend of Soyeon’s, they met almost randomly.. but clicked very quickly. Soyeon even helped Anaki get with a guy, although she's unsure if they're still even together after all this time.

! Quote !
“You’re so chill. Very quirky.”

College Female Football team - Old Friends
The entire team was like another family onto Soyeon. Once she moved to Karakura, they welcomed her with open arms, and Soyeon enjoyed their company overall.

! Quote !
"I love you all, thank you for making me feel at home. I wish you all the best..”

College Female Volleyball team - Teammates
They aren’t super close, although Soyeon is grateful for each and every one of them.

! Quote !
“You all are amazing.. Thank you guys for all that you do, let's continue to do good.”

Sayori Bell - Best Friend
The two met quite randomly, through Mei Adashi specifically. Soyeon knew right away that Sayori was going to be a great friend, quite a bubbly yet a little bit of a misunderstood individual. They remain close friends to this day.

! Quote !
"I love you very much, you radiate such positive energy and I love being around you."

Mei Adashi - Close Friend
Soyeon has a lot of love for Mei. They met on the volleyball team quite a while ago, but clicked almost immediately. Would it be hard to believe that Soyeon had a crush on her once? Crazy. Their bond is overall quite great, and they remain close friends to this day.

! Quote !
"Hey Mei Radish, I love you."

Kurai Taikan - Best Friend
Kurai and Soyeon are very good friends, and have been since the start. They met on volleyball, and Kurai and Soyeon connected with each other. They can relate about their boy problems, being misunderstood, etc. It's like a match made in heaven! Although. . Platonically.

! Quote !
"Kurai, I cannot thank you enough for being there for me whenever you can. I love you so much, you're like my best friend."

Hansuke Izomo - Friend
Hansuke is one of a kind I must say, him and Soyeon are quite similar. They met normally, nothing too extrodinary happened that caused them to meet up. Hansuke had feelings for Soyeon, although she was quite too oblivious to even notice. This resulted in them not talking for quite a while, but eventually they both cleared the air and remain quite good friends. Soyeon's still secretly guilty for leading him on, though.

! Quote !
"Hey. . I'm sorry for everything I put you through, but thank you for sticking around."

Winnifred Gonzalez -
Acquaintance
Despite Winni and Soyeon's six year age difference, they still get along for the most part. The two met randomly, around the plaza area. Let's just say that Winni wasn't all so fond of Soyeon at first. She thought she was pretty damn weird to say the least. But overtime, the two formed a close bond, to the point where they can discuss their sexual frustrations with one another.
! Quote !
"I'm sorry for being annoying in all honesty, but you piss me off sometimes too. Stop being a grump all the time! Lighten up shawty."

Mao Yatsugatake - Best Friend
One of Soyeon's closest, if not a best friend of hers. Mao is a bit new to the volleyball team, hence why Soyeon hasn't known her for very long. Although, they clicked pretty quickly, and they are mad close. Probably one out of the two or three people on the volleyball team that Soyeon's closest with. She can talk to Mao about almost everything.

! Quote !
"I'm glad you got on the team. You're one of my best friends. Don't let Naoki hurt you, though."

Naoki Furukawa -
Friend
They didn't really meet in one specific way, it was quite random. At first Soyeon thought he was pretty weird, but over time they grew chill with one another. They connect quite easily, to say the least.
! Quote !
"You better treat Mao right, otherwise I'll come for you. ."

Last edited:

wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
( The Basics )

Full Name:

Soyeon Kwan Cartier Cho

Birth Name:
Soyeon Kwan Cho

Family Name:
Biological: Cho
Adoptive: Cartier

Name that she goes by:
Soyeon

Nickname(s):
Soy, Soybean, Strawberry, YeoYeo, etc

Name Significance:
Soyeon, also spelled like So-youn or So-yun, is a Korean, feminine name. Based on the Korean Hanja, this name has different meanings, and it's hard to just find one.

Theme Song:
The song "Washing Machine Heart" By Mitski, represents Soyeon's mindset most of the time. A lot of the song lyrics represent losing your own identity, and as well as always being the "second option." Which in Soyeon's case, she is very lost when it comes to her personality. She is quite unsure of certain things, and is very naive and hesitant. As well as her feeling like a second option due to past situations.

Birthday:
October 13th, 2000 Therefore she’s a libra!

Birthplace, Hometown:
Incheon, South Korea
+
Brisbane, Australia

Ethnicity:

Nationality:
Korean, Australian

Languages:

Pronouns:
Any pronouns

Sexuality:
Unlabeled??

Voice Claim:
Soyeon's voice is a bit high pitched in a way, sounding a lot like Park Chaeyoung from Blackpink.

( Physical Traits )

Physical Appearance:

Soyeon would appear with a slightly curved, or average figure. She'd have long, brown hair and brown eyes as well as pale skin. A small burn scar would be seen underneath her eye, which was almost always covered by makeup.

( Art )

Realistic Appearance:

Made by Jun or DeyeetMe!

Artwork of Soyeon and Kosei:
Made by Vud!

Made by Blueberry45!

Height:
5'5

Weight:
130 Lbs

What hand do they use:

Hairstyle:
Soyeon would normally have her hair down. She isn't a huge fan of tying her hair up, unless if absolutely necessary.

Clothing Style:
Soyeon's clothing style has changed within a few years, but nowadays she loves to wear clothes in the "alt" community, as well as Japanese harajuku fashion. You'd normally see her wearing skirts of all sorts, fish net
tights, etc.

Hobbies:
Soyeon doesn't have many hobbies, but just a few. At home, she used to produce music, but had eventually gave up that hobby after slowly losing interest. She also played volleyball for a short amount of time, and ever since coming to Karakura, she had picked up the hobby of football, and has gotten better at it ever since she was scouted and put on the team.

Disorders/Illnesses:
When moving to Karkura, Japan, Soyeon was diagnosed with epilepsy after multiple seizures. She found out that the cause of it was because of a brain tumor that she luckily got rid of through surgery, but who knows if the tumor will come back or not? No one ever knows.

( More Information )

Personality:

Soyeon's personality has changed over time. When she was younger, Soyeon tended to keep to herself most of the time, and didn't have many friends due to social anxiety. Over time, Soyeon had become a bit more open to people around her, and even a bit more ruthless with her words and actions. Although she is quite dramatic about small things as well. Overall, she is still a bit quiet and is scared of crowds, but around people she knows, she talks more, especially within her friend group..

Backstory:

On October 13th, Soyeon Kwan Cho was born in the popular city of Incheon, South Korea. She was the first child to be born to the Cho's of this generation. Fast forward three years later, her little brother Yuji Cho would be born.
Soyeon and her family lived in a upper class household, due to the fact that her parents were fairly rich, and worked for two big companies in the area. As a young child, Soyeon and her parents were never close. They never had time for her, or her brother, because they always had work, and hardly had breaks. This left the two of them to be the closest in the family. During the large amount of freetime that she had on her hands, Soyeon spent most of her time writing and producing her own music, deep down having the dream of possibly becoming a world wide singer one day. Soyeon hardly had any friends during the her early school years because of social anxiety, that she developed at a young age. She was always looked at by many in envy, and looked at her as if she was a laughing stock. Since many people knew about her family being rich, many people found it very odd that she had no friends. People called her selfish, for having money but no friends, and even making fun of her for only having her brother.. as a friend. Despite being hurt on the inside, Soyeon carried a bright smile on her face everywhere she went, and continued to study hard, which lead to her getting good grades through out her early years in school.
A few years had passed, and a once happy family started to tear down and change in a matter of days. Soyeon's mother Ayaka Cho had gotten into a big argument with her father, Yeonjun Cho.. After figuring out that he's been on drugs for the longest amount of time. This left her mother in total distraught, giving her the idea that she no longer wanted Soyeon and Yuji to live in this type of environment any longer. Soyeon never figured out what happened between her parents for quite a while, and often wondered why her mother would have random breakdowns during the middle of the night. Unfortunately the day before they were getting ready to move to Brisbane, Australia, her father gained custody of Yuji, which meant that both Soyeon and Yuji would be separated for who knows how long. Hearing the news that she won't be able to see her brother anymore had broken her, as Ayaka was just as heartbroken seeing both her daughter, and her young son becoming separated..
The day of moving to Brisbane, Australia had arrived as the two rushed to the airport. Soyeon and her mother were quite nervous, having to move to a completely different country without knowing anything about it what so ever. Australia was an English speaking country, which was obviously different compared to where the two had lived their entire life. Soyeon was especially nervous about making friends, or not being able to adapt to a completely different culture. When attending her middle school years, at first Soy had little to no friends what so ever. Not being able to speak English fluently was quite a struggle, because there weren't many foreigners like her in that area who also struggled with English. Luckily for Soyeon, she was never bullied, and her mother decided to enroll her into some extra cirricular classes that involved creative writing, and and English speaking class in hopes of her getting better over time.
Fortunately enough, as time went by Soyeon slowly but surely started to adapt to the Australian life a bit more, and got more fluent in the English language, as well as made many new friends. She slowly started to forget all of the bad memories that had happened in the past, and unfortunately the thought of her not being with her brother or father didn't really affect her that much anymore.
As she began to approach the middle and end of her highschool years, Soyeon began to find an interest in volleyball. She began watching tons of volleyball games over TV whenever she had spare time, and even recieved her very own volleyball for her 16th birthday that she kept ever since. She continued to practice volleyball during lunch, afterschool, and during the weekends till she finally built up the courage to try out for her school's highschool female volleyball team. Towards the end of her highschool years and graduation slowly approached, Soyeon recieved a letter in the mail, reading "Hey, you've been invited to attend The City of Karakura's prestigious college, as well joining the female football team, please contact us here for me." This sudden letter confused Soyeon quite a bit, not knowing how or why she was randomly invited to attend Karakura's college as well as join their football team. She had almost no experience with football, but decided to take up this offer since she believed that she had nothing to lose...
Moving to yet another country that she's never been to before was quite nerve racking for Soyeon to say the least. She didn't know how to speak Japanese, nor knew too much about the Japanese culture. At this point, Soyeon was quite used to the Australian life style, developing habits that many people might not have in Japan. Once recieving her football uniform, Soyeon took a lot of time to herself. Wandering around the city to see how the people were like, and took interest in a lot of the different shops, tourist destinations, and the people themselves, which led her to meet many amazing friends, including Eve Cartier.
Many, many months would pass, as Soyeon had finally adapted to the Japanese environment of Karakura, Japan, and most of the people. Yes, she has met many friends and foes, but Soyeon continues to remain in the city of Karakura today, and plans to stay here for a long time.

Personality test results:
( Adventurer )

Mind:
43% - Extroverted
57% - Introverted

Energy:
42% - Intuitive
58% - Observant

Nature:
40% - Thinking
60% - Feeling

Tactics:
37% - Judging
63% - Prospecting

Identity:
10% - Assertive
90% - Turbulent.

Relationships:
( Family )

Yeonjun Cho -
Soyeon's father. She was never really close with her father, but they still talked once in a while before Soyeon moved to Karakura, until he grown abusive..

! Quote !
"He was never really there for me. . And hurt me. . But at least he gave me what I wanted?. ."

Ayaka Cho -
Soyeon's mother. She was never really close to her mother either, but she was a tiny bit more caring than her father. She checked up on her once in a while.

! Quote !
"I love her a lot, but once again she wasn't really there for me."

Annalise Cartier -
Soyeon’s adoptive mother. They rarely see each other, but whenever they do they make the best out of it. She is the adoptive mother figure that Soyeon has never really had.

! Quote !
“Hopefully one day we can actually talk for a bit longer.”

Jackson Kinoshira -
Soyeon's adoptive father. He's a detective, and he is disappointed in here quite often. But he cares a lot for her.

! Quote !
"Hey dad you're pretty cool!"

Yuji Cho -
Soyeon's younger brother. They both have a love, hate relationship with one another, but she looks out for him, and he looks out for her.

! Quote !
"Stupid man child.."

( Close Friends )

Eve Cartier -
Eve is Soyeon's best friend. Although they didn't know each other for a long time, they still get along. . MOST of the time. They kind of bully each other a lot though.

! Quote !
"I would literally jump off a bridge for you, although you suck. Kidding- not really. . I love you!"

Corrie Boswell -
Corrie is another one of Soyeon's best friends. Corrie seems to understand Soyeon a bit more than anybody else, which is most likely why they are so compatible as friends.

! Quote !
"Corrie, thank you for being there for me all the time, you truly are a sweetheart."

Ji Eun Keng -
Ji Eun is another one of Soyeon's closest friends. Although they usually make fun of each other, they get along pretty well when they want to.

! Quote !
"You can be an asshole a lot of the time- but I still love you I guess."

Emma Hashirama -
Another one of Soyeon’s closest friends. I don’t remember how they met exactly, but the moment they met they clicked right away, and go on plenty of adventures together, with Ji and Kino.

! Quote !
“Hey Emma, you’re pretty cool. Thank you for putting up with me.”

Sadashi Kua Ka Hua -
One of the only people out of the football team who Soyeon is closest to. They both make fun of Ji together, and Soyeon is pretty damn happy to have her on the football team beside her.

! Quote !
“Hey bestie, I love you!”

Shiori Maekawa -
A good friend of Soyeon's. She's apart of the mini friend group that Soy is apart of, and was introduced to her by Sadashi and the others. Let's just say, they are hair dye buddies! And talk to each other about anything.

! Quote !
"You're pretty damn chill."

Usagi Haechi -
They had a very odd interaction at first.. The two didn't know much about each other until they actually spoke to one another, to which they became good friends not too long after.

! Quote !
"I was a bit iffy about becoming friends with you at first, but I don't regret it one bit."

Hunter Matsumoto -
A good friend of Soyeon's, although their bond is quite odd. One day they're all cheerful with each other, the next they are fighting. It's pretty much a sibling like relationship.

! Quote !
"I fucking hate you, but I love you as well."

College Female Football team -
The entire team is like another family onto Soyeon. Once she moved to Karakura, they welcomed her with open arms, and Soyeon enjoys their company overall.

! Quote !
"I love you all, thank you for making me feel at home. Let's continue playing at our best!"

( Lovers, Ex lovers )

??? -
Soyeon never really dated anyone in her past, but this person was one of the only people that she really had a "fling" with. She doesn't talk about her that much but all there is was that they did date for a little while. . . Let's just say things didn't end well. .

! Quote !
"I don't really miss you that much- I wish bad things didn't happen between us though. . Have a good life."

Hikari H. Chu -
Soyeon's ex lover. . He gave her a flower back then that she kept. And eventually started talking more from there. Eventually, they started dating, but broke up... The relationship wasn't the best so not really a surprise.

! Quote !
"Still don’t know why you left..But maybe it’s for the better.”

Katsuro Hibiki -
Soyeon's other- ex lover. . . He was there for her during her breakup with Hikari. Everything had been going great till one day everything just changed.

! Quote !
“I don’t know why you went distant. And I guess I’ll never know..”

Kosei T. Koji -
Soyeon’s current lover. The two has met during rush week, and clicked almost immediately. I guess you could say Kosei is pretty much a “cultural reset” for Soyeon, because she has never dated a person who is as soft as him..

! Quote !
“Thank you for coming into my life. I promise to treat you good, and not like the rest.”
UPDATED THE BIO AGAIN - added a new art piece :) and edited a few things

Last edited:

View attachment 33878
( The Basics )

Birth Name:

Soyeon Kwan Cho

Full Name:
Soyeon Kwan Cho Seijuro

American Name:
Sabrina Kwan Cho

Nickname(s):
Soy
Soybean
Yeona

Name Significance:

Theme Song:

Birthday:
October 13th, 2001 Therefore she’s a libra!

Birthplace, Hometown:
Incheon, South Korea
+
Brisbane, Australia

Ethnicity:

Nationality:
Korean, Australian

Languages:

Pronouns:
Any pronouns

Sexuality:
Unlabeled .. Bisexual?

Voice Claim:

( Physical Traits )

Physical Appearance:

As of currently, Soyeon Seijuro appears with dark brown hair that was almost black, that flowed smoothly down her back. Soyeon was almost always wearing several earrings, that she took quite a lot of pride in. As well as chains, and other types of jewelry including a few rings that she'd always be wearing. Her clothing style appeared to be within the grunge, or alternative category of clothing. Her skin was almost paper white, as she had light brown doe like eyes on her face. Her body figure was quite slim, although her bust was a bit bigger than everything else on her body. Overall, she just looked quite athletic, and the 'right size' for someone of her height, 5'5. If you looked closely enough, you could see a few tattoos that were across her body. Her makeup remained the same, and consistent almost everyday. Soyeon would normally wear Korean style makeup, that consisted of winged eyeliner, concealer, a bit of pink blush, and red lipstick, given her Korean roots.

Fun Fact:
Soyeon has a few tattoos that are hard to see for the most part. She has a small black cat tattooed behind her neck, a skeleton hand tattooed on her left hand, and her birthday and zodiac sign on her right wrist.

( Tattoos )

Located on her left hand as stated above.

Located on the back of her neck as stated above.

Located on her right wrist as well as her birthdate as stated above.

( Art )

Full Body Appearance:

Made by Jun or DeyeetMe!

Portrait of Soyeon:
Made by Blueberry45!

Another Portrait of Soyeon:
Made by Mae from RPH!

A piece of artwork of Soyeon and Andre:
Made by Harubii!

Made by Blueberry45!

( Further Information )

Height:

5'5

Weight:
125 lbs

What hand do they use:

Hairstyle:

Clothing Style:
tights, etc.

Hobbies:
Soyeon has never really been the type to have many hobbies. Although, when she was younger, like a lot of kids she really enjoyed drawing, and took interest in becoming an artist one day.

In middle school, Soyeon began to take quite a lot of interest in playing instruments, in which she specifically learned how to play the guitar and electric keyboard for quite some time.

In highschool, Soyeon began to play volleyball, which quickly turned into a hobby she’d take part in often which eventually led to her college years as well, leading her to join the female college volleyball team.

Disorders/Illnesses:

Soyeon has also been suffering from bipolar disorder, and PTSD ever since a young age. After her youngest brother passed away, and her father becoming abusive, this took a very big toll on the young girl’s mental health. Symptoms of her bipolar disorder started showing after the incident, there’d be days where Soyeon was full of energy, and the next she’d be low on energy and have little to no motivation to do anything. She’d also have a few manic episodes out of the blue, which resulted in mental breakdowns as well. While all of these symptoms of bipolar disorder shown through, symptoms of PTSD such as reliving the event through her dreams, and isolating herself from others.

( More Information )

Personality:

Soyeon's personality has changed over time. When she was younger, Soyeon tended to keep to herself most of the time, and didn't have many friends due to social anxiety. Over time, Soyeon had become a bit more open to people around her, and even a bit more ruthless with her words and actions. Although she is quite dramatic about small things as well. Overall, she is still a bit quiet and is scared of crowds, but around people she knows, she talks more, especially within her friend group. Another personality trait of hers is that she is quite oblivious to things happening around her. She’s the type of person to make a mistake, and not realize she’s hurting someone else till they point it out to her.

Flaws:
As stated above, Soyeon is indeed pretty blunt, and quite ruthless with a lot of her words. There has been times where she's said too much on accident to the point where she hurt different people's feelings. It's definitely not a good trait to have, therefore she's trying to work on it and get better. Another flaw that she has is that Soyeon is quite confusing when it comes to her emotions. One moment, she's crying over a certain individual and the next, she's all over that person whom she just cried about.. Let's just say she switches up quite easily.

Backstory:
(THERE ARE A LOT OF UNWRITTEN THINGS WITHIN HER BACKSTORY)

On October 13th, 2001, Soyeon Kwan Cho was born in the popular city of Incheon, South Korea. She was the first child to be born to the Cho's of this generation. One year later, her brother Daesu was born. And two years later, her little brother Yuji Cho would be born.
Soyeon and her family lived in a upper class household, due to the fact that her parents were fairly rich, and worked for two big companies in the area. As a young child, Soyeon and her parents were never close. They never had time for her, or her brothers, because they always had work, and hardly had breaks. This left the three of them to be the closest in the family. During the large amount of freetime that she had on her hands, Soyeon spent most of her time writing and producing her own music, deep down having the dream of possibly becoming a world wide singer one day. Soyeon hardly had any friends during the her early school years because of social anxiety, that she developed at a young age. She was always looked at by many in envy, and looked at her as if she was a laughing stock. Since many people knew about her family being rich, many people found it very odd that she had no friends. People called her selfish, for having money but no friends, and even making fun of her for only having her brother.. as a friend. Despite being hurt on the inside, Soyeon carried a bright smile on her face everywhere she went, and continued to study hard, which lead to her getting good grades through out her early years in school. Unfortunately, her brother Daesu passed away in a car accident at only ten years old. This left Soyeon and her family distraught, but she had to keep pushing forward no matter what.
Many, many months would pass, as Soyeon had finally adapted to the Japanese environment of Karakura, Japan, and most of the people.

( Personality test results: )
( Adventurer )

Mind:
43% - Extroverted
57% - Introverted

Energy:
42% - Intuitive
58% - Observant

Nature:
40% - Thinking
60% - Feeling

Tactics:
37% - Judging
63% - Prospecting

Identity:
10% - Assertive
90% - Turbulent.

Relationships:
( Family )

Yeonjun Park Cho -
Soyeon's father. She was never really close with her father, but they still talked once in a while before Soyeon moved to Karakura, until he grown abusive..

! Quote !
"You were never really there for me. . And hurt me. . But at least you gave me what I wanted?. ."

Ayaka Cho -

! Quote !
"I love you a lot, but once again you weren’t really there for me."

Annalise Cartier -
Soyeon’s adoptive mother. They rarely see each other, but whenever they do they make the best out of it. She is the only really good mother figure that Soyeon has never really had.

! Quote !
“Hopefully one day we can actually talk for a bit longer.”

Jackson Kinoshira -
Soyeon's previous. . Father figure. He's a detective, and he is disappointed in her quite often. But he cares, or cared a lot for her.

! Quote !
"Hey you're pretty cool!"

Takezo Seijuro -
Soyeon's current, adoptive father. Let's just say he cares much more for her than her bio father.

! Quote !
"Thank you for caring about me, more than others at least."

Seijuro Family -
Soyeon's adoptive family. She has several siblings, and a great father that cares deeply for her, and her well being.

! Quote !
"You guys really do treat me like family, although it kinda sucks that i'm the only girl. Whatever."

Daesu Cho -
Soyeon's first younger biological brother. They were super close when they were younger, but unfortunately he passed away at ten years old.

! Quote !
"I miss you so much-"

Yuji Cho -
Soyeon's second younger biological brother, unfortunately it's unknown as to where he is, Soyeon misses him dearly.

! Quote !
"Stupid man child.."

Seonu Mi-Cho -
Soyeon's cousin on her dad's side of the family.. They were never super close till Seon decided to come to Karakura. Ever since then, they have been quite close.

! Quote !
"I don't understand how you got a boyfriend in a day.. You're wild! But I love you."

Saerom Mi-Cho -
Soyeon's oldest cousin on her dad's side of the family. They were never close, but Soyeon cares deeply for her and wishes her the best.

! Quote !
"We barely know each other, but I love you."

( Close Friends, Ex friends )

Eve Cartier -
Eve Cartier was Soyeon's first ever friend in Karakura. After they met, they clicked almost right away, and been through so much together. Although, as of now unfortunately they are not on talking terms.. Don't really know why, but people grow apart and that's okay.

! Quote !
"I don't know what happened to our friendship, but I wish you the best and I love you.."

Ji Eun Keng -
Ji Eun was another one of Soyeon's closest friends. Although they usually make fun of each other, they get along pretty well when they want to.

! Quote !
"Where did you go?.. It's been so long, I miss you."

Emma Hashirama -
Another one of Soyeon's previous close friends. I don’t remember how they met exactly, but the moment they met they clicked right away, and went on plenty of adventures together, with Ji and Kino.

! Quote !
“You've been through a lot, hell and back even. But you are so strong, I just wish you'd come back to town.. I miss you."

Sadashi Kua Ka Hua -
A good friend of Soyeon's. They don't talk much nowadays but Soyeon promises to be there for Sadashi whenever she can.

! Quote !
“I hope we can talk more.”

Usagi Haechi -

! Quote !

Hunter Matsumoto -
An old friend of Soyeon's. She considered him her best friend at one point. Soyeon has watched Hunter grow into the person who he is now, the male football captain of the college team. They don't talk much anymore though, Soyeon's slightly convinced that he hates her.

! Quote !
"I wish you the best, Hunter."

Anaki Kutushi -
Another good friend of Soyeon’s, they met almost randomly.. but clicked very quickly. Soyeon even helped Anaki get with a guy, although she's unsure if they're still even together after all this time.

! Quote !
“You’re so chill. Very quirky.”

College Female Football team -
The entire team was like another family onto Soyeon. Once she moved to Karakura, they welcomed her with open arms, and Soyeon enjoyed their company overall.

! Quote !
"I love you all, thank you for making me feel at home. I wish you all the best..”

College Female Volleyball team -
They aren’t super close, although Soyeon is grateful for each and every one of them and misses them.

! Quote !
“You all are amazing.. Thank you guys for all that you do, let's continue to do good.”

Sayori Bell -
The two met quite randomly, through Mei Adashi specifically. Soyeon knew right away that Sayori was going to be a great friend, quite a bubbly yet a little bit of a misunderstood individual. They remain good friends to this day.

! Quote !
"I love you very much, you radiate such positive energy and I love being around you."

Mei Adashi -
Soyeon has a lot of love for Mei. They met on the volleyball team quite a while ago, but clicked almost immediately. Their bond is overall quite great, and they remain close friends to this day.

! Quote !
"Hey Mei Radish, I love you."

Kurai Taikan -
Kurai and Soyeon are very good friends, and have been since the start. They met on volleyball, and Kurai and Soyeon connected with each other. They can relate about their boy problems, being misunderstood, etc. It's like a match made in heaven! Although. . Platonically.

! Quote !
"Kurai, I cannot thank you enough for being there for me whenever you can. I love you so much, you're like my best friend."

Hansuke Izomo -
Hansuke is one of a kind I must say, him and Soyeon are quite similar. They met normally, nothing too extrodinary happened that caused them to meet up. Hansuke had feelings for Soyeon, although she was quite too oblivious to even notice. This resulted in them not talking for quite a while, but eventually they both cleared the air and remain quite good friends. Soyeon's still secretly guilty for leading him on, though.

! Quote !
"Hey. . I'm sorry for everything I put you through, but thank you for sticking around."

Winnifred Gonzalez -
Despite Winni and Soyeon's six year age difference, they still get along for the most part. The two met randomly, around the plaza area. Let's just say that Winni wasn't all so fond of Soyeon at first. She thought she was pretty damn weird to say the least. But overtime, the two formed a close bond, to the point where they can discuss their sexual frustrations with one another.

! Quote !
"I'm sorry for being annoying in all honesty, but you piss me off sometimes too. Stop being a grump all the time! Lighten up shawty."

Yelena Petrov -
Yelena and Soyeon met when both individuals were on the volleyball team. A lot of people hated Yelena, for the wrong reasons. Soyeon was pretty much the only one who understood her, and cared for her. Soyeon kinda wondered where she went for a while, although she's grateful that now she's back.

! Quote !
"I'm sorry I wasn't always there for you when I should have.. I'll do better. I love you."

( Lovers, Ex lovers )

Hikari Chu -
The only reason they met was strictly because Hikari walked up to Soyeon, and gave her a flower. It was pretty dumb when they first started dating.. There was hardly any chemistry, so obviously that didn't last.

! Quote !
"I truly wish we stayed just as friends, that relationship was nothing but a waste of my time, and yours."

Katsuro Hibiki -
As bad as this may sound, Katsuro and Soyeon met through Hikari, also known as Soyeon's ex boyfriend. Katsuro and Hikari were best friends, like two peas in a pod. Soyeon caught feelings quickly for Katsuro, although she had to fight through him friendzoning her all the time till they finally got together.

! Quote !
"You literally disappeared on me man.. I don't know where you went, kinda hate you now but whatever.."

Kosei T. Koji -
Kosei and Soyeon, had just a tiny bit of chemistry the first time they met during the Fraternity and Sorority event, although after a few days they hit it off. They had a lot in common, but also a lot of differences. Soyeon was quite convinced that he was the one that she was going to marry one day, although he also disappeared on her after sometime, which unfortunately resulted in a breakup.

! Quote !
"I'm really disappointed in myself for holding onto something with you for so long, even though it was clearly going no where.. I loved you so much, you don't understand. But I guess, everything happens for a reason.. Thank you for the memories, i'll always have a lot of love for you even if not romantically."

Andre Santarossa -
Andre and Soyeon had somewhat if not at least a tiny bit of hatred towards each other at the start, mainly Soyeon disliking his chaotic and nonchalant behavior. Although, over time as they got more closer Soyeon began to see his true self, and learned quite a lot about him as he learned quite a lot about her. Soyeon didn't want to admit it at first, but she did catch feelings quite fast. But those feelings were brushed aside for quite some time before she dropped the bomb on him. Surprisingly, the two ended up together. She really, really hopes that this relationship will be her last, and that it'll be worth it in the long run.

! Quote !
"Although I extremely dislike some of the things you do, you're still my everything. And I love you so much..."

oh no way its SOYEON SEIJUROO!!

Users who are viewing this thread