Hair Color
White-Blonde

Nationality
Korean-Japanese

Race
Asian

GENERAL APPEARANCE

Appearance
So-young would stand at the height of 5'7, weighing around 102.7354, as her build would be a slim hourglass. With sharp greyish-brown eyes, straight, long white-blonde hair, her hazel eyebrows compliment her hair and her eyes. She'd have flawless clean white skin that shows natural beauty without makeup. So-young would be usually seen wearing (semi)formal and streetwear clothing here and there on different days.

Personality
So-young would be nice and well mannered towards others. She is a caring person and brave a person. She may cry sometimes when she feels lonely, when someone she loves passes away, or a problem just makes her break out into tears. So-young may be harsh towards you or anyone if she is treated in a way that she does not want to be treated, in which you have to find out for yourself.
In all, she's just nice and well mannered, nothing else.

Character Voice
She would somewhat have the voice of Somi

Hobbies
Mainly doing sports, drawing/the arts, singing, cooking, reading, and designing clothes.

Skills
Sports- "It is pretty common to do sports in my family, such as doing ice skating, football, tennis, swimming, basketball, and many more. It's just like a tradition to my whole family."

Drawing and the arts- "It is pretty common as well, as it is the main heirloom to the entire family. Most of my family from my fathers side do it as a sub-skill whenever we have time. Every February 6th, my aunt holds an art and social night gathering for both my father and mother's side."

Cooking- "Don't really need to explain this, since it practically runs in the family and everyone else in the world."

Reading- "Reading influenced all the kids near my age and the seniors of my family. Basically, they read books and composed different stories for other family members to read at home."

Designing Clothing- "Just skill and talent."

Surgeon- "One word- job."

Family
Haruto Honda ハル- "My 50 year old father, who came from a wealthy district of Osaka, Japan."

Kyung-ah Honda 경아- "My 49 year old mother who came from the willow springs of Jeju, South Korea."

Tae-yong Honda テーイオング- "My 18 year old younger brother who came from Icheon, South Korea."

BACKSTORY
During the early start of summer, June 7th, 1994, a couple was married in Icheon, South Korea. Their names were Haruto Honda and Kyung-ah Jung- as Mrs. Kyung-ah became proudly known as Mrs. Honda. They both cherished and cared for each other, spiritually and physically. They lived alone together in Icheon for almost two years.

On February 6th, 1996, a female newborn was raised into a wealthy family in Icheon. Her name is formally known as So-young Honda. She was taught many basics as a child- like her alphabets, numbers, colours, animals, and more. The ironic thing was when she was starting to learn her basics, her parents taught her English before her native languages: Korean and Japanese. She was alright with being taught English, but the only problem was- she was bad at her native language for five years. She could not properly communicate to her family members, friends, and people in Japan and Korea. Although, her parents did teach her only basic Japanese and Korean words, basically just couldn't communicate; like picking up a convo with others. All she could do was read and write it. When she turned six, her parents decided to teach her Korean and Japanese properly. No reason was revealed on why she could only speak English fluently and not the other languages.

So-young lived a good life. She easily made new friends, had better communication later in her evolving life, and her little mind of intelligence.
Through her primary years, she grew a big connection through drawing and sports. She loved going out to the park every Friday and Saturday just to play football, tennis, and basketball.

Her height started increasing really quickly. She was one of the tallest students throughout her school years. So-young started worrying about her height increase for a few years. She'd be at least 5'4 when she was 12. It then hit her, where she did not really care for height at all- but her not worrying about it only lasted through March 2008- April 2008. She noticed she got taller until she turned 14. She was (and still is) 5'7 at the age of 14. Her parents told her that she was going to grow a bit more until she becomes 16- but I guess they were wrong. She literally stopped growing at the age of 14.

Playback
In the year 2000, another newborn was raised into the family in Icheon. And it's a boy who was born. His name is Tae-yong Honda. He was a like a clone of So-young, but he didn't learn English when he was born like So-young did. He learnt the normal basics. He liked things So-young did- playing sports and drawing, but a lot of reading was another thing for him.

One, two, skip a few- fast forward to 2010
So-young's family traveled to Japan most of the time to visit her father's side of the family. But, when So-young was 14, and when Tae-yong was 9, they decided to move to Osaka, Japan for temporary- where her father was born.
Not too far from there- they went to visit family friends in Karakura, Japan. It felt like another home to them. They stayed in Japan for only a four years- not that much of a stay. Turns out- So-young finished most of her schooling in Japan and went back with her brother and parents to Korea just to finish university.

When she turned 20, she took a train back to Karakura, Japan, where she found her a few close family friends and friends that she knew while she stayed in Japan for four years.

Somewhere in January of 2019, So-young bumped into a man outside of a convenience store on accident. She clearly remembered what their first conversation was:
"Hey- you look like a friend of mine." said ???
"Oh- I do?" said So-young.
"Yeah." said ???
The man turned out to be Rokuro Ripper, her current boyfriend. Which suddenly, that exact same day they met- they became a small couple.

TO BE CONTINUED

Reasoning for reboot: not a lot of background info made sense about So-young. So I had to reboot her with a new lore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread