mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SOZU CREW "goodbye"

vishaq

Level 0
Hey,
since hardly any stuff came out in the last month, we decided to stop where it's best.

SOZU CREW has always been a small gang from the shopping district at the Shinboshi Station that didn't really fit into the typical gangRP image. Instead of showing off with big guns and murders like everyone else, we always thought it was better and funnier to provoke the KPD and other gangs with graffiti.

We climbed through the sewers, ran through the streets and sprayed train stations to get our name out there and make it clear who was the best in graffiti.

We were never particularly well known or popular, but that wasn't really our goal. We were able to achieve some successes, for example that you can do graffiti in the train stations, you have us to thank for that haha.
We would like to thank everyone who has known us, been a part of us and made us what we are.

Of course we hope that you all will stay tuned. and we would be very happy if you would honour us with some graffiti :)

If you are interested in our graffiti, please write to me and I will send you via discord all the works we have created in our time.
The picture below is our last created work. (vishaq#2649)

still undefeated...

-SoZuCrew, vishaqBildschirmfoto 2022-12-11 um 18.49.51.png

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Hey,
since hardly any stuff came out in the last month, we decided to stop where it's best.

SOZU CREW has always been a small gang from the shopping district at the Shinboshi Station that didn't really fit into the typical gangRP image. Instead of showing off with big guns and murders like everyone else, we always thought it was better and funnier to provoke the KPD and other gangs with graffiti.

We climbed through the sewers, ran through the streets and sprayed train stations to get our name out there and make it clear who was the best in graffiti.

We were never particularly well known or popular, but that wasn't really our goal. We were able to achieve some successes, for example that you can do graffiti in the train stations, you have us to thank for that haha.
We would like to thank everyone who has known us, been a part of us and made us what we are.

Of course we hope that you all will stay tuned. and we would be very happy if you would honour us with some graffiti :)

If you are interested in our graffiti, please write to me and I will send you via discord all the works we have created in our time.
The picture below is our last created work. (vishaq#2649)

still undefeated...

-SoZuCrew, vishaqView attachment 38895
This is very cool, I wish I would've been able to rp with you guys, but enjoy wherever future endeavours may take you :)

Users who are viewing this thread