Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Sparkles2676

What is your discord name & tag?:
Sparkles#6366

Previous bans:
none

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active, and i am online nearly every day. I have school and homework so i'm not online as much as i would like to.

What is your timezone?:
GMT +1

List your current and past applications:
I recently applied to be a Surgeon, but I changed my mind and have put my mind firmly on becoming a Psychiatrist.

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have participated in many roleplay activities and loved Roleplaying since I was a kid, and can very quickly and easily fit into my role.

What is your motivation for applying?
I believe that I will be able to have more fun and make more of a difference if I become a physchiatrist, and I do also need money because I am currently saving up for more important things, like for example, rent.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have often seen people perform Hospital Work both on and off the Server, and I realize the extreme importance of cleanliness and professionalism in the workplace.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I do

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I do, and will do my utter best to be dedicated to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I do and will attend if I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Rachelle Blossom

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
She/her

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Grade 12

Character’s Nationality:
South African, Dutch

Character’s Marital Status:
Dating

Character’s Religious Denomination:
none

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English (or japanese i assume)

Backstory (100+ Words)

Rachelle is a very adventurous and sweet girl, and has always looked out for others. She was raised in South Africa till about 13, then moved to the Netherlands and lived there till about 18. She then moved to Japan and fell in love with the almost magical feeling that the country had. She then met many new people, and started realizing how lost and depressed many people felt.
Rachelle began to realize how lucky she was to grow up with loving parents and a good environment, and since she was a very observant and generally smart person, she could perhaps help some of the people around her. She then started giving people small bits of advice and comfort, and saw that it did make a difference, even if small. She eventually also fell in love with a boy aboout her age, and they started dating not long after. Now that they have an apartment, they are both ready to start properly settling down and raising a family, and Rachelle decided to get a job so that that dream could become a reality.
SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Child and adolescent psychiatry

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
yes

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
yes

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
She is about 6 feet tall, she has Brown-Blond hair and brown eyes, and is a bity skinny. What makes her unique is that she is able to carry a lot of emotional weight and not let it crush her. To elaborate, what I mean is that she is very strong mentally and while her behaviour is almost naive, she knows how bad the world is and accepts it. She can also easily understand other people's pain and has often just sat quietly, listening to people. While she does get sad and angry, she is able to keep her emotions from controlling her.

How does your character act on and off duty?
She is quite fun and bubbly while off duty, and while on duty is quiet and professional.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
While she does sometimes want her own space, she does enjoy other people's company and does often function better with other people nearby.

What plans does your character have for the future?
She plans to spend more time with her friends and to save up for her future, and plans to learn more and become wiser.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
She is often seen as almost "too friendly" she often likes to talk to others and join conversations, and acknowledges that many people percieve her as either very sweet friendly or a bit annoying, and she percieves herself the same. But she doesn't wish to change herself, only to better her behaviour and actions around others.

I hope that you shall please consider this application.

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Compared to other applications, yours does not meet the required standards of detail. To show the higher-ups you wish to join the faction, I recommend adding more detail if you decide to re-apply.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.
Optionally, you may contact me via the forums conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread