SPARTAN FOOTBALL | EVENTS

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
this document was created by toranekos, & supported by atoki
SPARTAN FOOTBALL EVENTS!

YOU ARE NOT TO TAKE ANY INFORMATION YOUR CHARACTER WOULD NOT KNOW ICLY, THIS IS JUST TO DOCUMENT THE TOMFOOLERY OF THE SPARTAN FOOTBALL TEAMS!
This document will be updated as new events come.

02/09/2023
SPARTAN FEMALE FOOTBALL 'MOVERS'

Surprise..? The Spartan Female Football team have taken it upon themselves to become movers! They wore their dungarees, going around the city and moving people to their destinations! Some Bobcats got moved to mud piles, a lawyer to his workplace and Nathaniel Blackwell to… Well, anyways! I hope Graig Higglebottom-Saiky doesn’t miss his defibrillator.

CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Zahra Ori, Yume Nakajo, Tohaya Akoiyara, Chii Go, C. Hachiyanagi, Ramona-Tao-Tamura

03/09/2023
SPARTAN FOOTBALL! HERE WE GO AGAIN..

On this day, the Male & Female football teams hosted a flash mob, to the iconic ABBA song, ‘MAMMA MIA!’. Students were encouraged to join in at the end, and it unified the bond between football even further. The captains leading this event were Ramona Tao-Tamura and Lucio Perez, starting off with a whimsical and silly duet, under the cover of hosting a charity event for homeless, bald cats. . Safe to say, they ended up in the office after an EPIC chase!

CHARACTERS INVOLVED; Ramona Tao-Tamura, Lucio Perez, Ecstasy Dunes, Rico Mendoza, Marjani Kuti, Jordan Vuitton, C. Hachiyanagi, ‘Dame’ Time, Yume Nakajo, Tahani Munoz, Zahra Ori, Chii Go, Helga Dunes, Nishimada Takahiro, Tohaya Akoiyara

03/09/2023
I'M LOCKED UP, WON'T LET ME OUT..!

Yeah.. So, do you remember how the Spartans got into a kerfuffle with the Mamma Mia flash mob? Lucio and Ramona might’ve taken it a tad far, getting locked away! The Dean suspended them, despite Mona’s many sob stories and Lucio’s fake tears.
So, what do you do?

HOST A PARTY!

CHARACTERS INVOLVED: Ramona Tao-Tamura, Lucio Perez, Helga Dunes, Jordan Vuitton, Ecstasy Dunes, Nishimada Takahiro

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread