mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

/spawn problem

NukaRndz

Level 53
id like to adress a problem im having as a teacher this is also something i would like to adress to students and other teachers because i dont know if this is happening to other teachers but i but i think students shouldent be able to abuse this command /spawn is beaing abused by students and id like to say students keep comming into my class and then using /spawn and im left with 5 students in the end id like to just say dont come into my class unless you plan to stay the whole time otherwise youre wasting a spot in my class someone else may have gotten that acually will want to stay students are wasting spots in my class and my time.

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable
I'm not a teacher, but I do agree that people abuse this command while in RP and while trying to /roll for a running away action.

MayRndz

Level 2
I agree that people abuse this command my friends use it a lot when they get lost but I orefer to keep it real and find my way

ScoringWynter

Level 26
ScoringWynter
ScoringWynter
Notable
id like to adress a problem im having as a teacher this is also something i would like to adress to students and other teachers because i dont know if this is happening to other teachers but i but i think students shouldent be able to abuse this command /spawn is beaing abused by students and id like to say students keep comming into my class and then using /spawn and im left with 5 students in the end id like to just say dont come into my class unless you plan to stay the whole time otherwise youre wasting a spot in my class someone else may have gotten that acually will want to stay students are wasting spots in my class and my time.
/spawn
Has a lot of Pro's and con's.

Kouture

Level 12

It's /espawn now /spawn isn't broken it's just they changed it xd

Users who are viewing this thread