Spectator mode suggestion || The_8eightRP

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
IGN: The_8eightRP
DATE: 10/4/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: spectator mode as a privilege for massive donators like omega rank
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: I believe this can get people to see if they would like to be a media team member or maybe make youtube videos with perspectives you normally can't get without spectator mode. Now you might think this could easily be abused in many different ways so I created a list of solutions down below.

1. staff will be able to see all spectator mode players so they can't avoid icly/oocly confrontation and can be checked if they are abusing this privilege. Furthermore staff can enable and disable this feature at any given time as it could interrupt their roleplay

2. spectator mode will be like vanish but you can fly. This will make sure they won't get into places that they shouldn't get into.

3. when players change gamemodes they will be warped to spawn so they cant fly to the mountain and go in survival for an example.

4. make this a privilege for big ddonators or make it something to apply for to not make the server be empty all the time because everyone is in spectator.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and have a wonderfull day. If someone has any other solutions to number 4 feel free to let me know as I feel this will be the biggest concern besides people going in spectator to avoid being hurt icly. And if you think there could be other problems with this feature don't be afraid to lmk so I can find a solution for it!

pashy

Level 183
Not only meta but a blank headed suggestion. I don't even have to mention why and how many things that make this very illiterate

The_eight8

Level 37
The_8eightYT
The_8eightYT
Omega
Eh you guys are quite right about the meta gaming I suppose. Is it allowed/possible to remove my post if so, how?

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Eh you guys are quite right about the meta gaming I suppose. Is it allowed/possible to remove my post if so, how?
Yeah, you can DM staff (Probably KimiNoUso), send a private message, or change your title and original thread to saying "Removed"

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Media Team doesn't have vanish or /fly anymore as they weren't really needed. You can use replay mod and others to get.good perspectives for shots etc. While staff can see you in vanish this still would be hectic with players abusing it

pashy

Level 183
Yeah, you can DM staff (Probably KimiNoUso), send a private message, or change your title and original thread to saying "Removed"
That would be very unnecessary to DM Kimi for.. If anything, edit the title and the thread saying 'Removed'

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Yeah no.. its a nice idea, but as plenty others have said it'll be abused too much and it doesn't really benefit the server.

Users who are viewing this thread