Spi1cy

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Avazil#0069

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
PST

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm usually on every single day for at least an hour at most. PST. Monday-Saturday usually in the daytime and a bit of the night. If Not on if I'm busy with IRL things.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned from the server for about a few days or a week at most, due to my past mistakes. Glitching through a locked door. I've learned from my mistakes from the past when I first started and will not do it again.
I do not remember exactly when.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I do, this is so there are open slots for people who are wanting the job. And are going to be active with it. It wouldn't be fair for others to wait for that role while I was occupying the position. Whilst not being active at all.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef (Again)

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School faculty; Chef. The chef is at their post at Breakfast and lunch. Getting the food ready for the hungry students from their very long day, and the rest of their day ahead! Starting at 8:30 they announce and serve breakfast, after doing so they are allowed to roam around the school. Assisting other faculty members and making sure no fights are in sue. Moving on to later in the day it's preferred to head over to the post early so you have the time to get the announcements ready, and to socialize with other faculty members that are there. This is so you both have the opportunity to hand out food, or alternat on who's doing what. You're also able to prepare what you are going to be handing out, after lunch, you're once again able to leave the post and roam around the school. Head into the faculty lounge to talk to other faculty members, or once again patrol the school grounds. Both Breakfast and Lunch are very important meals of the day, giving you energy to function and focus on your education.
After the day you are able to talk on the intercom and see who's attending detention. Helping out with it if needed.
Occasionally you are able to ask a higher authority if you're able to serve out specific drinks for the season to the students, or foods. You are also able to partner up with other professors or teachers to serve out food.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
From when I first joined, I'll be honest and say I didn't really understand the mechanics of the server, though I've rp'd before on different games and became attached to this server over time. I've been reading books and that's helped with my RP improvement. And overall, this server has helped me with writing stories in general. Each action I RP out is at least 2+ sentences long. I usually RP out the tiny things, Example Cooking, Makeup, Running, Stretching, Combat, Weapon use. While doing gangrp, examples and practice has helped me develop on my actions. As of now I mainly focus on P2L, it gets me curious on how people react. And or RP it out for a better response later on, if you ask me to spar with you most of the time, I'll take the offer up. I've helped multiple people over time understand the mechanics of P2L and assisted in what to do next. That doesn't mean I don't know how the rolling aspect works, of course I do. It isn't what I prefer, but I use it.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
At first, I wanted to see the mechanics on the school faculty side and how it worked, I resigned from chef as I was 'Getting bored' I quite enjoyed the role and am missing it, so I'd like to reapply. I'd like to participate in the school's events, along with working alongside other great people and develop my rp skills. I'd also like to take this chance to develop my character overall. I've always wanted to try different roles to see what the RP is like, and I really enjoyed school faculty!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[Accepted] | Avazil's Italian Language Application
[Accepted] | Avazil's Gaelic Language Application
[Accepted] | H3AV3NLY_'s JSL Language Application
[Accepted] | H3AV3NLY_'s Spanish Language Application
[Accepted] | H3AV3NLY_'s Chef Application
[Declined] | Avazil's KPD Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12]
[Adult]
[Grade-8]
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Touko wouldn't be bothered by the insults, he would take them oblongly and warn the student that swearing was prohibited. Giving them a strike, he'd then explain that if they were to continue two more times. The third warning would result in detention. Cussing out faculty members for quote on quote being 'Pathetic' is not acceptable, they're trying their best to do the right thing. To do their job calmly and peacefully. Having the right mindset while dealing with these types of situations is highly recommended, you should never blow up or assault students. Resort to words for a more powerful approach.

You're keeping the school grounds in check after all.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Approaching the two students Tokou would first focus on getting the two individuals out of range of each other. Pulling them apart and standing in-between them so no more damage is done, I'd then ask to hear each one of them out on their own side of the story. From there he'd pass out detentions slips accordingly to the student who has physically assaulted the other, or to both of them if both sides were throwing punches. Afterwards he'd ask them to walk away from each other and carry on with their day.

Fighting on school grounds is fully unacceptable, violence adds chaos and distracts other faculty members from their work environment. It also distracts students from learning.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Starting off, if the faculty member is doing it in front of Touko he'd approach the employee. Pull them back from whatever dangerous act they were performing and sit them down. There he'd start to chat with them, asking what made them think it was okay to do that. And the length behind the action. Afterwards he'd warn the faculty member and report the action to a higher authority.

If the action was something physical to a student, he'd pull the faculty member away and call for backup on the radio. He'd explain what he saw and let the faculty member explain the meaning behind what they did. Tokou would then take the student the nurses office and seek them medical attention. Reporting the Employee to a higher authority, and possibly reporting them to the police.

If the employee was cursing or using inappropriate language against another employee. Or student, he'd warn the individual about the foul language and how much it can impact an individual. He'd give the faculty member a warning and report the incident to a higher authority.

Staff shouldn't mess around or give students opportunities or others to get harmed, this will ruin the learning environment. And cause havoc, doing these things are very annoying for everyone involved. And it's completely unacceptable. You're an adult and should know better.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Whilst in the break room Tokou would remain calm and collected, occasionally going out of his way to greet others. He'd offer out possible deserts he had made to others to try, and form relationships. Getting to know whoever he works with.

(Example)
*Entered the break room with a huff, glancing around. The individual was seen to be holding a rather large tray which took up his arms, a warm smile was spread across his plump lips. His dimples clearly shown* "Hello!" *He spoke rather enthusiastically; his gaze has shifted off to the right. A tiny kitchen seen in the break room, having a slight urge to free his arms he had started to make his way over towards the area. Letting the tray click with the marbled countertops, it was seen he had multiple types of deserts and pastries on top. Each one unique* "I brought some different foods over; anyone can try them!" *He explained, holding at a rather calm hand out*

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

Shifting himself into the confined kitchen he made his way over to a rack, gently pulling out an Apron he had previously used before. It was quite dirty with all different continents, which oddly enough made him grimace out of disgust. His index fingers were placed on each side of the Apron's top pieces, which was now levitated on his chest. These straps were 4 inches/5 inches below his collar bone. This was specifically measured to effectively keep his shirt clean. We don't want any spills! Keeping his fingers on the top parts of the straps he looped them around either side of his neck all the way to the back of his head. Tying a double knot, and finally securing it. Feeling rather satisfied he moved his hands to the front of the apron to the buckles in front of the straps, using this he threaded the tie throughout the loop of the apron closure and positioned the bib. Feeling it being just right his waist still needed to be secured. Positioning his hands to each side he pulled on two extra-long strips, bringing them around his chest and waist. From there he twisted them around each other, but not overly twisted. Finalizing it by pulling the ties together and made a knot, pushing the fabric together with his fingers and making a neat and even bow. It was done! testing the strength of the apron by tugging the lower half, and front of his chest it was fully secure.

Done with the apron he guided himself over to the double decked fridges, opening one up and getting hit with that cold breeze that sent soothing waves of chills down his spine. This was noticeable by the way he shivered, quickly getting used to it though. Being there he pulled out a 4 pounded chicken breast. Cradling it in his arms, he also pulled out two celery stalks and a few garlic cloves. Duel wielding these sentiments in his hand, using the other free one he grabbed a handful of 6 medium sized carrots and lifted his knee just up to his chest. Guiding it to the side he pushed his strength into his leg to close the fridges door and make his way over to a kitchen counter to drop the items. Taking a quick breath of relief he crouched down, opening up the bottom half of the cabinets and pulled out a chopping board. Along with a few sized bowls, pushing these up onto the counter beside the ingredients he opened a tiny door that sat levitated over the cabinets. Pulling out a few knives and tablespoons, he set down onto the marbled countertop. Using the side of his foot to close the cabinets and pushed his side into the door. Making a tiny clicking sound that confirmed this. Now clearly focused on the preparation he holstered a huge stockpot to the other side of the countertop, filling it with 8 cups of water before placing it on top of the stove. Then made his way back over to the other side of the kitchen countertop and unwrapped the chicken, placing the chicken breast down on the center of the cutting board. From there he reached out for a rather sharp 8/10 (20 to 25 cm) long knife. The sharper the knife you use, will give you less of a chance to injure yourself. Due to the knife slipping around, a longer knife will help make clean and smooth cuts instead of having to make repeated cuts with a tinier/shorter knife. It is also way more accessible to cut the meat as you don't need to push down much pressure. Angling the knife with his dominant hand over the breast, he placed his non-dominant palm firmly on top of the piece of chicken and curled his fingers slightly under his knuckles. Protecting them from getting cut by the knife, angling the chicken towards the grain he started to slowly cut across it. Cutting left to right with long strokes with his knife, dragging it straight through the breast in one clean slice. Continuing until the strips were in medium of size. (2.5 to 5.1 cm wide). Placing the knife down he pushed the strips into a tiny bowl, in which was placed right beside the cutting board. Looking down he took 3 sized onions out from a cabinet, closing it while peeling the onions with his hands. Pushing the peels to the side he held the onion on the board, pushing his fingers into his knuckles and slid the knife through the onion, continuing this into the onion was fully in tiny bits. These bits were fully holstered into a bowl before the celery stalks were placed down, these were cut differently. He angled the knife diagonally for this, cutting crosswise. Finishing up he put the celery bits in a separate bowl, pushing the garlic cloves onto the board. For this he used the flat side of the knife to push down on the cloves, crushing them equally. And put those into a bowl, almost done! Reaching for his final ingredient he pushed the carrots down onto one half of the board before holding them down, securely. Cutting the top off and started off from the opposite side. Cutting them all into equal bits 1/2 inches thick. Having all of these ingredients in bowls, he used his arm to holster some of them over to the pot. Placing them right beside the stove, now switching the burner on. Heading back, he picked up a few tablespoons, and some coarse salt. Placing those beside the stove, waiting for the water to boil he picked up the chicken. Gently sliding them into the pot, he then picked up the can of salt and opened up a little metal tab on the top. Filling the tablespoon up to the brim and put it inside the stockpot, he pushed the salt down onto the kitchen countertop and closed the metal tab. Using a spare spoon to skim the foam that started forming on the top layer of the water. Which he disposed of in the sink, from there he started to add in the onion bits, celery, and garlic chunks. Turning the stove slightly down to reduce the simmering heat, removing the breast from the pot he placed it aside. Adding in the carrots, and let it simmer for 40 minutes. Whilst waiting he briefly tapped his foot against the ground, stirring it while waiting for it to slowly boil. After the time was up, he added the chicken in again, skimmed the fat and picked the can of salt back up. Pinching in a desired amount of it in for a bit of seasoning.

Turning the stove off, he holstered the pot off to a different burner to cool down. Picking the remaining bowls and tablespoons up to put in the sink, from there he grabbed a bowl out of one of the cabinets along with a spoon and walked back over to the pot. Pouring himself a desired amount before dipping the spoon into the bowl, shoving a few pieces of vegetables into his mouth and chewed them carefully. His face was filled with distinguished delight, a job well done.

/me

Pressing his chest up against the kitchen counter he rolled back his shoulders, losing any tension he may have felt beforehand. His gaze was left off somewhere over to the field, completely dazing off. It seemed as if he was contemplating something, his facial features surely expressed this. But what? Letting the cold breeze hit his face he broke back into reality, standing up with a quick shiver down his spine. A slight mysterious smirk spreading across his plump lips, the dimples in his cheeks were shown with his shining personality. Letting the school's bells ring like chimes in his ears, his gaze shifted off to the kids running into the cafeteria. This clearly had brightened up his mood, like any other ordinary day at work."Hello!!" He cheerfully said, pulling out a little tray from the side of the counter. From there he slid it up to the first person that was in line, readying up the next one. "A few vegetables, along with some milk today." Chuckling he stretched out a thumbs up, continuing to pass out singular trays.

/me
As he finished passing out food to the starving children he exhaled, clapping his hands together cheerfully. He didn't look off to somewhere else, he just continued to stare off at the field. The lonely seats, sat by the tables were now filled with happy chatty kids. Clearly enjoying his food, but this only boosted his demeanor. His soft smile growing much wider. Whilst the cold breeze hit his face, his hair was brought back behind his neck. A slight chuckle escaping his mouth, he was rather happy. Whilst dozing off he noticed a student approach him, which peeked his curiosity. "AH! Did you need something?" He carefully watched as the individuals mouth moved, a slight nod coming off from him as he understood what the kid needed "Of course, one second." Switching around on his heels he scanned the counters, pulling out a few bottles of water before sliding it to the student "Just let me know beforehand so I can switch the milk out with water, if you're lactose and tolerant." Softly smiled, waving to the individual as they walked away.

In-Character Section
ege.png
'Little picture of me, heh.'

Full Name (First & Last only): Touko Chisuke
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Toukou/Mr Chisuke

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Bachelor's in culinary arts.
Major(s): Art & English
Minors: Food Technology

Nationality: N/A
Known Languages:
Japanese

Backstory

(Early day's)
Toukou had lived in a very stern household. He was always pushed to his limits as a child, but this has helped him develop up to an adult. Taking the experiences, he didn't want to do up, and facing himself up against them. His family had an alright income as they owned a business, a bakery to be specific. His father typically cooked and did most of the hard work. While his mother did the bills and upcoming plans. Whilst living with them, he had grown a very distinct interest in what his father was doing. He spectated and watched as the individual cooked, and his father didn't have a problem with this. His father actually enjoyed the company, and the interest in his dreams that he started to lead by example and show Toukou how to cook. Letting him learn the family's recipes, and actually start to help around the bakery.

As he grew older, he started to purchase cookbooks from the local bookstore they had in their town, he read on recipes and replicated them. Many failed attempts but this only encouraged him to keep going until he had succeeded in them. With each dish he presented it to his father, letting him taste it and give an opinion on it. From there he'd alternate the recipe to his fit tastes and take note on his father's likes and dislikes. He did the exact thing to his mother, getting equal opinions on what most people enjoyed.

(A little older)

Staying in school he attended a cooking class, typically pointing things out to the teacher. Along with helping his classmates out, he showed them examples of what to do. And what not to do, such as staying safe whilst cutting things. How TO properly cut ingredients, how to cook steak. Etc. His teacher was rather proud in him and encouraged him to do what he loved as he moved on to college.

(College)
He started to earn his Majors in Minors as the years went by, rather spectacular in food technology. While being alright with Art & English.

(Adult life)
Moving onto his adult life he moved to Karakura and is resigning there, the tradition and food that Japan made caught his eye. Along with the school there, applying for a job!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
(In character perspective)
'My motivation? Hmm, that's indeed a hard one! I have so many things I could explain on why I'd love to work as a chef, but one of the main ones is to get my cooking skills out there. My mother has always insisted I should open up my own little bakery, but I don't know. maybe. But we're starting out here.'
'Of course, this isn't a small job, it takes a lot of time and brain compacity to be up early in the morning. And be here late, but I have the time to do so!!'

(Ooc)
My motivation from the start was to see what KHS faculty roles were like, to see this side of RP. I originally was already a chef beforehand but resigned, I'm missing the role and so i'm reapplying. It was fun working with everyone, Aswell as having something fun to do.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I do. As I used to be a chef beforehand!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
(In character perspective)
'Hmm, I'm unsure on who applied or what their skills are. But I'm sure they're great, personally I think it'd be my knowledge. Aswell as my great social skills, I can be stern when needed but also kind. I'm open minded for concepts and will keep the students' meals healthy and provided. I can enforce rules, along with much more!'

(Ooc)
The free time I have is one of the main reasons, I'm also fairly mature. I want this faction to have an understanding, mature, and open-minded person. I would love it to be back again. Being in this faction has given me the RP experience, and connections. This is also a character development.
Opportunity!!

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.

You may re-apply in 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread