cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: 17 July, 2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Add spider whitelist option on RolePlay Hub store.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I know it’s not an animal and I‘m not sure if it’s possible to add it or not, but I think everyone would enjoy roleplaying as a spider or having one as a pet. Spiders will be around half the size of frog, and they will have a lifespan of up to two years.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
You can't rescale the spider like you can with other certain mobs, such as bees. So unless we want a spider that's literally 6.6x larger than the largest spider in the world, the goliath birdeater, I don't think this is happening. (Feel free to fact check me, you'll be wrong (I am very smart))

Infi

Level 133
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
You can't rescale the spider like you can with other certain mobs, such as bees. So unless we want a spider that's literally 6.6x larger than the largest spider in the world, the goliath birdeater, I don't think this is happening. (Feel free to fact check me, you'll be wrong (I am very smart))
actually you're wrong. The largest spider in the world is the one under my bed

F1F4

Level 7
F1F4
F1F4
Notable+
This idea alone is not necessary at the end of the day but could be fun to have around for characters to freak out and react to. Imagine as you lay in bed and sound asleep, the dimness of your room enveloping you in a cozy embrace. The air is still, and with only the soft rustling of your sheets and the gentle hum of the air. The warm glow of the bedside lamp cast a soft, yellow light on the walls, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere. You begin waking up, opening your eye to the ceiling. WHAT THE SHIT, A SPIDER IS THERE??

thornelle

Level 6
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: 17 July, 2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Add spider whitelist option on RolePlay Hub store.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I know it’s not an animal and I‘m not sure if it’s possible to add it or not, but I think everyone would enjoy roleplaying as a spider or having one as a pet. Spiders will be around half the size of frog, and they will have a lifespan of up to two years.
+1 for shore they exist irl its unrealistic for them not to exist icly as an rpable char and could create many scenarios for the players around the spider, adding to the rp quality

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
Neutral
Would be cool but SRP adds animals based on vanilla mobs. Bees have baby versions which are realistic size for roleplay. However, sadly no baby spiders. Even cave spiders are far too big. I remember an event where spiders came out of the sewers so I mean.. it's not 100% not going to be added later. Sometimes large spiders like tarantulas are kept as pets so that would be cool for SRP and especially families or sports team pets. Also, so many different types of tarantulas exist and it'll be cool to retexture spiders and cave spiders for a [Spider] whitelist. In addition, perhaps adding spiderwebs to the bear cave, forest, or the little cave by the trail (by the beach and block L) would be cool similar to how they add beehives for bees.

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
-1. As Alimonino mentioned, you cannot rescale the spide model and quite frankly, I don't want to see spiders the size of my dog walking around the streets minding their own business..

JustJuiceHex

Level 90
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
This could be a halloween event idea, an invasion of monster spiders where a set group of people is chased by damm overgrown on GMO and steroids spiders.

RebelZane

Level 10

I feel like this would just trigger a lot of peoples acrophobia which is the fear of spiders, keep in mind some people are deathly terrified of spiders even on a game and if they added detail to this just wouldn't work.. Its just terrifying as a lot of people said and none of us feel like dealing with that.

sperst

Level 9
frettrick
frettrick
Omega+

I feel like this would just trigger a lot of peoples acrophobia which is the fear of spiders, keep in mind some people are deathly terrified of spiders even on a game and if they added detail to this just wouldn't work.. Its just terrifying as a lot of people said and none of us feel like dealing with that.
i have anthropophobia but people still play humans (/j)

but this is a very stupid suggestion in my opinion (not even being rude), what roleplay are you going to create from being a spider?

/me creates a web?
/me gets squished?

just another animal whitelist for people to roleplay incorrectly

Users who are viewing this thread