Splatoon Esports Team Second Suggestion Attempt

CanadianChild

Level 20
Canucktism
Canucktism
Notable
IGN: CanadianChild
DATE: 2023-06-26
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: There should be Splatoon esports team (Splatoon 3) for both College and High School students.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It can allow those without full attributes to participate in a team based game and can give people more Team based RP opportunities without being in a physical sport team. The team could also encourage more roleplay surrounding team rivalries and the thought of tournaments being hosted, as well as a new roleplay opportunity for the current Spartans VS Bobcats sports rivalry. About the issue regarding price of switch + game +Nintendo Switch Online, there just needs to be 8 Splatoon 3 players in total with 4 Players for each team. Theres one to maybe 2 characters in College who plays the game, and there's already 2-3 players in High school who owns the game. The matches wouldn't even take that long, with Turf War matches taking only 3 minutes and Ranked matches taking 5 minutes so there could be whole 3 match tournaments.

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
If you want to play Splatoon 3 with SchoolRP friends, just join a discord VC and do it! I also heard rumors of spleef and other possible mi****mes being added in a later update (SchoolRP VR) so I'm sure mi****mes will be added to SRP if that's what you're after :)

Oliverium

Level 54
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
If you want to play Splatoon 3 with SchoolRP friends, just join a discord VC and do it! I also heard rumors of spleef and other possible mi****mes being added in a later update (SchoolRP VR) so I'm sure mi****mes will be added to SRP if that's what you're after :)
mini games censored now?

Ghostfire

Level 105
GhostfireSwords
GhostfireSwords
Notable+
u can make like an esports club and have splatoon 3 in it, i dont think this would actually be implemented as an all out official thing though

EnderBubs

Level 59
Neutral

This wouldn’t be implemented as a real thing in the game itself. Mainly because how would they play it? The switches icly don’t work; they are a item that you rp playing it so how would you go about in this sport icly?
If you want you can always make a club for it or something like that but Overall it wouldn’t work out for a real sport team

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Whilst we welcome all ideas for Clubs, this idea doesn't seem too accessible for most of the player base. We unfortunately are also not looking to add additional sports plugins outside of those which already have plugins, free to create a Club Application if you'd still like a go at making this idea work.​

Users who are viewing this thread