Rich+
IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
leaskvls

RPName of Club Leader:
Misao Furukawa

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
les#6890

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

As a previous club leader of the Performing Arts/Literature Club, I’m aware of the need for activity and communication that comes with being a club leader. I’m fully aware of the responsibilities that come with the role, and from experience I know how to keep the club well organised, as well as a fun and safe environment for all those involved. As a club leader it’s essential to keep regular and fun activities to keep the club active and enjoyable for all members, as well as public activities for all students to get involved with and find interest in the club. I have many ideas to carry out within the club, which I believe will benefit the community, as they will allow more interaction and RP.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Sports Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
Sachiko Xiao Saiky | saksaphone
Camille Fukuda | layussy
Astra Ōmori | TaxEvasionFraud
Hiroki Kusakabe | htcs
Etsuko Kusakabe | crazaddiction
Chris Masuo | PotatoPuncher123
Katsuhito Saiky | gncme

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Takashi Tsukumo | HedeonRP

What is your motivation for creating this club:
As a recent club leader, I miss the responsibility as well as the interaction of leading a club. In the past, I believe a sports club has been in high demand and I’d like to take the responsibility of leading one. I currently have many ideas for the club, as well as members I can count on to help get activity going straight away. For all team members, tournaments are what we work towards, and with only 2 a year it can be difficult to find the motivation to practice. Teams are a fun way to get more involved within the server on a roleplay basis, but from my own observation and experience, I haven’t seen the plugins being played as often. I think a sports club would be a way to make the plugins more popular and encourage people to play them, as well as little competitions here and there to increase motivation. Apart from just unofficial tournaments, I would hold similar smaller activities for all plugins, as well as possible workshops for those who want to learn different plugins and get involved with this side of the server.

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)

[CLUB MEMBERS ONLY]
Introductory event

As a club, the first activity that takes place is the first impression for the members to get an idea on what the club is about, as well as getting to know their fellow members. For this event, each club member would gather on the football pitch, and be instructed to stand in a big circle. Each would pass around the ball, and once the ball gets to them they would say a fun fact about themselves. This allows them to get a feel for the sports aspect of the club, as well as an ice breaker and roleplay experience for the members. A small and simple event as to not overwhelm them too quickly, but enjoyable for everyone at the same time.

[SCHOOL-WIDE EVENT]
Sports workshop

Members would station themselves around the different sports locations of their choosing, and be able to give helpful tips/lessons to those who wish to learn the plugins. These could possibly be hosted when a variety of tryouts are announced, to help those who wish to try-out for a team. To keep it more organised, these could be for solely one sport at a time depending on a voting to attract more people to the same space and encourage roleplay.

[SCHOOL-WIDE EVENT]
Unofficial tournaments

An announcement would be sent within Karakura Academics, which would lead them to the Sports Club discord in which dates would be set for unofficial tournaments for either all plugins, or possibly a vote for one if doing all of them is too much. Unofficial as well as official teams would be able to sign up to take part in a sport of their choosing, and depending on how many teams, it may take course over 1-3 days. Brackets would be created depending on the teams signed up.

I also have ideas for mini sporting events, which include sports that aren’t in the server, such as roller-skating discos, or perhaps archery. These would be entirely role-play based, but I have seen such sports being suggested in the forums as well as the discords, and I believe such events would be enjoyable despite being solely detailrp and roll based. It’ll reach a wider audience and hopefully gain more attraction to the club. As well as bootcamp events, since sports take alot of teamwork and discipline, this would encourage the students to do that, and it would involve a variety of different activities and small competitions to keep it fun.

How could your club benefit the School?:
The club would benefit the school, as it would allow the plugins around the school to become more active, as well as more enjoyable for those players who already are invested in them. It would strive them to become better with the competition aspect, as well as encourage more roleplay and give students an opportunity to get involved and meet new people! I believe it would be an enjoyable experience for all parties, and a way for those who don’t wish to join official teams to get involved with the sports faction.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The club room would be used for club meetings, such as to discuss potential future activities and events that may take place, as well as a place for the members to group up and discuss new ideas and express their opinion. It would also be encouraged that students use the club room as a hang out place if they wish, a safe place they can go to.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
The club will be open to anyone who shows interest, as long as they can show dedication and commitment towards the club. Upon opening the club, anyone will be welcome to apply, as I believe a sufficient number of members will allow activity to quickly rise within the club, as well as members will be needed for the smaller and bigger events that will take place.​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
PENDING

Your application has been placed on pending until the club rosters open up!

Thank you for applying, after some discussion with @Mariav we found your club to have some wonderful ideas, ideas that will promote those who are not as confident to apply for teams and nurture their skills in the subject to perhaps begin applying for further roles, with your previous experience in the roles too hopefully this club will thrive and bring the community closer to sports when you make it to rosters​

[!]
If you have any questions please DM me at Customable#1590

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Your application has been Accepted!