mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SPORTS TEAMS?

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
Sports! Love it or hate it, it exists in Karakura and is a vital feature of roleplay experience..
There are two sides, high school, and college, all with various sports..

So. If you aren't on a team, which do you want to join and why?

If you are on a team, what team would you want to be on apart from your own?

MY ANSWER:
I'd definitely want to be on College Male Football. Being on the college cheer, I already roleplay with them a ton and I'm friends with a fair share of the members and it seems very interactive and fun. My CPS isn't up to the task, but the sense of trust in the team is incredible and they seem very joint together! I also want to break into the school more often than I do as a cheerleader. ++ Bullying ghimiis.

qbigail

Level 77
i really want to be on the highschool dodgeball team specifically with eden as my captain plz bring it back plz plz plzzzz

Demurity

Level 35
bring back dodgeball and i will be committing many crimes i really hope u guys mean that ironically idc idc

i've actually given this a lot of thought so because of my hatred for plugin sports (thanks, poopoo laptop) i'd go swim because mm mermaids mm also it's just kind of fun esp. in the karakura setting

third would be track for all the long legged mfs i play although i fear that roof parkour

pitapet

Level 109
pitapet
pitapet
Rich+
please let me on the frisbee team pleas eple asaplese :sob: :sob:

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
As Im already in team, I want to be in colllege male basketball ~> sounds very cool to have non-binary char in team like that; or mhm hs male fb

Users who are viewing this thread