players online

Accepted SpriteGast- School Librarian Application

SpriteGast

Level 0
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
SpriteGast

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Librarian: Library Auxiliary

How often do you log onto the server?: I try to be on everyday, if not I'll be on between 1-2 days.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, I do not have TeamSpeak3.

Do you have a microphone? No, I do not have a microphone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have not been banned, and I'll like to keep it that way.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can ensure that.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I recognize that I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As the librarian, you check out books to students. You also make sure the students return the books they checked out. Librarians make sure the library isn't a mess. They recommend books to students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I do not, but I love the school's library and when I was a High School student, I went there most of the time.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I been playing this server for almost two years, I been playing ever since the old school. So I have a lot of experience.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
The job I choose is a librarian, they check out books to students and make sure the students return the books. Librarians keep the library all clean and filled with books for everyone to enjoy.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'll warn the student to stop cursing, if they continue to do so, I'll inform a teacher or the principal. I don't care if I am being insulted.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'll try to do the job as best as I can.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: That's their problem, I'll not get involved.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Phoebe Martin
Chosen Job: School Librarian:Library Auxiliary

Motivation for Joining YHS: I love the library and books! Seeing students check out books and reading silently in the library is like a dream come true! Working at a place with books! It brings a smile to my face! I'll keep the library clean and organized.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over the other applicants because I don't think the other applicants has as big as a compassion for the library then I do! Also, I am positive that I'll keep the library clean and organized.

Lofken

Level 145
ACCEPTED!
Congratulations, you got the job!
Make sure to PM me on the forums, so i'd know you are online and active.

Users who are viewing this thread