Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Sq1

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
AST

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m a pretty active player, I like to log on pretty often for a couple hours at a time to either roleplay or just hangout with people. Sometimes also to try to engage with other people I haven’t roleplayed with yet.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned before.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I’m inactive I will be demoted. This has been made very clear.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Chef.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
From what I’ve seen and heard, school chefs are the ones handing out food to people that want it. Either during lunchtime or breakfast. They prepare the food and then hand it out in a line the students have formed. If they’re not doing this they’re usually patrolling the building on the lookout for any troublemakers, people that need their help or attention or people from college that are skipping their classes.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a few years worth of roleplay experience on this server alone, doing different types of roleplay at a time depending on the people I roleplay with. The obvious SchoolRP which I want to expand on, which is a big reason why I’m applying as a chef. GangRP which I’ve done a lot but got quite bored of
so I switched to other kinds of roleplays. I’ve done quite the bit of Family roleplays with different groups with different styles in their roleplays. And obviously much more that don’t have their own category.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
As mentioned earlier, I want to kind of expand my roleplaying to things I don’t have much experience in since I’ve done most I can for a few years now, also contributing more to the server and part of its community is something that interests me a lot. I chose to be a chef mainly because it seems like the best start for me.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
I don’t have any prior applications.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My character would correct the student, telling them to keep watch of what they say to people. If that doesn't work, and the student decides to keep up their behavior my character would correct them again a few times until having to think about the right punishment.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He'd stop with what he's doing to go up to the students and separate them. After that check the students for any obvious injuries.
If there are none, he would ask about the situation to create an image of what happened so that he can think of a fitted punishment before sending them to the nurse for a better checkup.
If there are obvious injuries, he'd take them to the nurse to be treated first, then ask about the situation to think about a proper punishment. Either alone or with the nurse.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would try to correct the employee, hoping to understand their reasoning behind this, explaining to them why they shouldn't do what they're doing. If they don’t want to listen to his reasoning, he’d see if he can get anyone else from the school faculty to try and convince them. If this doesn’t work out he’d have to notify SLT about it.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character is usually a very social person, if anyone were to be interested he’d probably try to chat and hang out with them until their shift starts again. Sometimes go to grab something to drink or eat himself. If not, he’ll end up sitting somewhere on his own playing games on his phone to pass the time.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me checked the time, noticing it’s time to start preparing lunch for the day. Seeing it was a tuesday he was expected to make tacos. He’d grab all the ingredients he needed, sorting them one by one in a line to more easily see what / how much he was using. He’d make quick taco shells by microwaving a soft tortilla for 30 seconds after folding them in half. Putting things like shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced red onion, taco sauce, sour cream, guacamole and more he had prepared the day beforehand. Taste testing one to make sure he didn’t accidentally poison the students with his food.
/me was walking through the hallways checking for anything out of the ordinary before he spotted it.. A student threatening another for their pen. He could not simply let this slide, he’d watch from a distance for a few seconds trying to make sense of the situation himself first. Since students tend to lie at first. He wasn’t able to properly comprehend the situation so he approached, going to investigate them.

/me heard the bell rung meaning it has reached breaktime. He didn’t waste any time and walked on over to the breakroom for some coffee. On the way, he saw another chef going the same way so he’d stop to say hi to them. Having a little chat, he’d walk with them further towards the breakroom where he decided to sit down, he grabbed his phone and booted up a game he had been playing recently, trying to get yet another highscore.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only)
: Kazuya Masanori
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Masanori, Kazuya

Age (Minimum is 25):33

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in culinary arts
Major(s): Culinary Arts
Minors:Business management
Nationality:Japanese
Known Languages:Japanese, slight hint of English

Backstory

On a Saturday morning, when Kazuya was still young, he woke up earlier than usual. He lived together with his parents in a middle-class neighborhood located in Japan. He hadn't a clue about what he wanted in the future. His parents ran a restaurant where he’d sometimes spend his weekend. Usually watching his parents work. However there was only one thing that really interested him. Seeing the chefs work hard together, creating foods he could only dream of making. His parents told him he could one day maybe help the chefs as well when he’d grow older. And finally, that day had arrived. This Saturday was one that he’d forever remember. This day he got to help the chefs prepare small dishes for the first time. It was such an amazing experience he’d never stop cherishing the memory of it.

Years later, in the very same room he’s slept in since he was born, he was researching various programs to hopefully one day get a Bachelor's degree in culinary arts through, so he could pursue his dream of becoming an actual professional chef. For years now he has been helping in the kitchen of his parents restaurant but only with small things, since he lacked the knowledge and education to truly be of help to the chefs. This only motivated him further however, that one day he wanted to be a chef himself.

He had successfully managed to enroll in a university where he could study on the theories of being a chef, but also other things he was interested in. Because of his parents, he’d been skilled in business management and wanted to expand on that as well. Here he learned a lot of things. Even after getting home, he’d practice and create his own recipes which he hoped to share with people in the future some day. Kazuya was very limited at this time though since he didn’t really talk with people much. He’d always be busy studying or practicing. That changed after he met someone in class. The professor told them about a group project that was mandatory to participate in. Everyone would be appointed a partner to work with. They got to know each other better through this and eventually became friends. They taught each other things they hadn’t known about yet which helped Kazuya grow his skill even further.

Kazuya successfully managed to graduate and get his degree. Days were spent applying for various jobs in his hometown, getting rejected left and right due to his lack of actual experience. Until his parents offered a part time job as a chef in their restaurant's kitchen. Where he’d learn more even after getting his degree. Kazuya didn’t feel right working there though, and applied to other restaurants as well. This time actually being accepted and working there for a few months at a time. Sadly he hadn’t found the right place for him yet until one day, he applied for a school. (Not the one located in Karakura.) He loved it there, he loved sharing his culinary skills with students during their breaks and preparing food for their lunches. One day, the school was shut down due to lack of income and Kazuya was unfortunately let go. This hurt him, finally he was happy with his work life and it was taken away from him. This led him to making the impulsive decision to move somewhere else entirely in Japan. Finding a school that was in need of a chef was more difficult than he had first imagined, but he managed to find one in a place called Karakura. Where he’d hopefully end up working.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

I’ve always loved working in the kitchen, especially when it’s with someone or for someone. I’ve worked in a school environment before and it was the best time of my life. I found KHS by coincidence but I’ve done lots of research and discovered that KHS fits perfectly with my goals and aspirations.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Yes, I do. I’ve worked in a school before located somewhere else in Japan. Unfortunately it was shut down and I was let go.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I like to believe I have more patience, experience and a stronger will. This doesn’t necessarily mean I believe I should be chosen, but those certainly are qualities about me that some people tend to lack. I’ve dedicated my whole life in the kitchen and know what I’m capable of and what not.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

If there are other things I need to elaborate on feel free to contact me.

Do you have any questions?: No.​

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thanks for your paitence and for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. After review we've decided we'd love to have you as a member of the faction, please DM me on discord for the next steps! - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread