noaah0316

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes i do.

Timezone & Country:
Saudi Arabia/AST Arabia Standard Time

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sq1-chef-application.65941/

Describe your activity on the server:

3-5 hours minimum guaranteed playtime during days i’m entirely free. During midterms of course my inactivity will drop.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Governor

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've always Appreciated the government faction not since i joined but after i started seriously roleplaying and the position I found that best suits me is the Governor position. It seems the most fun out of the bunch from what I've seen, especially because of the connection you get with the citizens of Karakura. The involvement itself that governors experience is what drives me, and in all honesty I found this more interesting than Judge or Lawyer when I look at my capabilities and talents.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes i do

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
It is to get more diverse roleplay and meet people in new circles regarding roleplay in a way i’ve never experienced before, and of course to try out a new faction.
My character’s goal is to reach a high place in life, one strictly on the right side of the law. His past contained a lot of political engagement, hence his strive for a successful career within the government of Karakura.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

As a governor I will be very engaged with the public to the best of my ability. My main role is to bring the citizens' questions and concerns into the light, to ensure their voices are heard. When its needed or allowed, I will also be hosting speeches for the public to listen in order for the citizens to be enlightened by the work our Town Hall does. My work also includes regular desk work where I hand out ID’s, possibly adoption documentation (this is new so i’m not sure), and officialize businesses. And at last, I will partake in trials as either a bailiff or a documentor.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes I do

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes of course.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes i do

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Zico Matterzo

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:
1999 January 23rd

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Major(s):
Political Science
Management

Minor(s):
Public Health
Philosophy

Work experience:
I do not have any work Experience working for the government.

Nationality & born location:
Brazilian /Sao Paulo

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Brazilian .
Icelandic
Korean

Criminal record:
N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I am a person who enjoys having my hands full, but since I strive to be in a place where I can make a difference and my devotion will be noticed. I have great patience from growing up with so many siblings, I am also a person to take responsibility for all my actions and more. I believe I have great eyes for the bigger picture, and I would never turn down a voice or opinion. I can bring a positive working environment to my colleagues that I believe can improve the performance in general. I can promise you won’t be displeased with me as an employee because I'll work my very hardest to be the governor I’ve always wanted to be.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread