mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP At Night

ejynx

Level 1
ethvyn
ethvyn
Inspired by Yaku's amazing photography skills, I decided to give it a spin of my own and take some snaps of the server at night!
Part One(?): Buildings~
unknown (1).png

philbertman42

Level 139
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I have plenty more to show but, the images are too large...
Upload them to an image sharing website, then paste the link from that here
1665669749879.png
I usually upload from a google drive or discord link, with the latter you can get links pretty much instantly (though if you delete the message the image was from it'll stop working.) This bypasses image and file size limit, so you can have as many as you want.

Yaku

Level 44
Yaku
Yaku
Rich+
Amazing screenshot, and thank you for the shoutout ^^ I also liked (and still) like taking screenshots of the highrises.

Upload them to an image sharing website, then paste the link from that here
View attachment 36758
I usually upload from a google drive or discord link, with the latter you can get links pretty much instantly (though if you delete the message the image was from it'll stop working.) This bypasses image and file size limit, so you can have as many as you want.

A more detailed step-by-step and image site I liike using:
I like using imgur.com . Drag and drop image onto the site directly, you can also drop multiple images at the same time:

Paste the forum code directly into the post. You can use the "preview" button on the top right to preview the full poost with pictures:

ejynx

Level 1
ethvyn
ethvyn
Amazing screenshot, and thank you for the shoutout ^^ I also liked (and still) like taking screenshots of the highrises.

A more detailed step-by-step and image site I liike using:
I like using imgur.com . Drag and drop image onto the site directly, you can also drop multiple images at the same time:

Paste the forum code directly into the post. You can use the "preview" button on the top right to preview the full poost with pictures:
Thank you a million, Yaku!

Users who are viewing this thread