mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP BECOMING AN BORE?

CYB3RSL1T

Level 3
For me personally i believe SRP is becoming quite boring... and I know for a lot of others it isn't as they enjoy the role plays but does anything really... BIG happen? Like we get events here and there but its getting repetitive..

WELL!!! WHATS YOUR TAKE ON SRP? Please do tell (in detail!!).

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
For me at times, SRP does get boring. But that's for me on lack of passione on what I want to do on the server.

SRP can get fun when you the spark of motivation, you'll have to drive or have that passione in you to make it enjoyable like RPing with someone.
The way I have fun on SRP is RPing a character I like, be creative how they got on karakura and such; being that they are exisiting characters with stuff in the background that I just have to be creative with. (Jodaro Kanjo, sans d. skelton, Freddy Fazwell and many other chars of mine).

SRP gets bore when you just stand around, not really RPing or have the passione to rp. Usually small conversations with dry messages makes the RP not fun, as it's like your forcing yourself to RP with someone. I like having my RP's with detail-RP involved as it makes it fun to read and interact with.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
One way to make roleplay interesting again is by applying for a heavy-roleplay faction. That way, you will be "forced" into a roleplay environment where you have no other choice but to talk with one another and develop your character!

CYB3RSL1T

Level 3
One way to make roleplay interesting again is by applying for a heavy-roleplay faction. That way, you will be "forced" into a roleplay environment where you have no other choice but to talk with one another and develop your character!
I have actually applied for council and Hospital psychiatrist! Hope they get accepted!

couchism

Level 49
couchism
couchism
Omega+
I haven't been on SRP in a while, so I don't know what its like now. Ive heard some things changed, but i havent been on srp

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Roleplay isn't fun unless you go out of your way to make it fun for yourself. Set goals for your character and try to achieve them, and run into some spicy conflicts along the way. Don't just exist in the world like an NPC, actually try and engage with people and make an influence on other people's experience. Be flexible with your character, and don't shy away from something that might be fun for you just because it conflicts with your lore.

I feel like there are a lot of excuses why people don't do these things (like "my character wouldn't do that" or "I don't have any goals") but at the end of the day, your time in this community is only going to be interesting if you yourself put in the effort to make it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread