mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP Cookie Clicker Fix (GAME-BREAKING.)!

Should this suggestion be implemented?

• Yes (I like this server)

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No (;c)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
IGN: philbertman42
DATE: look at the timestam, lazy

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Cookie Clicker NEEDS to be fixed. Currently, when you are in the Cookie Clicker miniature game GUI, if you hover over the book and quill icon, it instructs you to press "End Game" in order to update the high score leaderboard. However, no such "End Game" button exists, meaning that it is impossible to contribute to the Cookie Clicker leaderboard.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Undoubtedly, this fixing this simple will increase the server of the appeal the 1.8.9 hardcore pvp players, they enjoy clicking, very rapidly a lot (8 times persistently per second over time), players pvp watch number small go nuber big big number enjoy watching get higher when looking at looking statistics. If we implement this, we expect to become come and high ranking server 40,000 players online at least online because online cookie clicker average of 40,000. PVP hypixel.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Alimonino suggestion? -1

file this in bug reports

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
yea what School Roleplay Developer DylanDeNewb and School Roleplay Administrator NoZinth said

Lazeas

Level 47
+1, phone games are an integral part of SRP and should be the main focus of this server (real and true statement)

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1, W Alimonino suggestion as ever. There’s no player more keen on the community’s urgent needs than philbertman42

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
if cookie clicker resets aren’t intentional, PLEASE mention that too. I just like idle games and the amount of times my game has reset back to 0 is concerning

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
if cookie clicker resets aren’t intentional, PLEASE mention that too. I just like idle games and the amount of times my game has reset back to 0 is concerning
i dont know man sounds like a skill issue, never happens to me, have you considered maybe getting better at the game?

Users who are viewing this thread