mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP DISCORD Banned

ItsLilyX

Level 2
So quite a while ago I was banned from SRP server. Then I made a ban appeal, got accepted back into the server, blah blah blah. But the thing is when I got banned, I was also banned from the SRP Discord, and was never unbanned when I was unbanned from the mc server. I have done nothing wrong on the discord server and I'm not banned from the mc server anymore so I shouldn't be banned from the discord. Can you please let back in the discord? My discord is phoenix#8538 and my IGN is lavenderglohss

slimester

Level 79
I believe you have to make a ban appeal for the discord server as well, not sure if you already have or not, but yea that's most likely what you have to do.

So quite a while ago I was banned from SRP server. Then I made a ban appeal, got accepted back into the server, blah blah blah. But the thing is when I got banned, I was also banned from the SRP Discord, and was never unbanned when I was unbanned from the mc server. I have done nothing wrong on the discord server and I'm not banned from the mc server anymore so I shouldn't be banned from the discord. Can you please let back in the discord? My discord is phoenix#8538 and my IGN is lavenderglohss

Hello and Nice meet you. You were Banned from the server and Discord, But you were not unbanned from either of them. Reason from your banned Appeal here: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/phq33nixs-ban-appeal.17764/
Which was denied By: Im6

Just so nothing else happens I'll be letting Admin and up to Close this thread. Seeing the matter has already resolved itself.

@zxxo Sorry saw you online on the forums zero. Thought maybe you deal with the rest of this.

Users who are viewing this thread