mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP is at a weird time

vMadeira

Level 26
FlyRiceCakes
FlyRiceCakes
Omega
Has anyone else noticed the weird things going on in srp? Not just icly but OOCly, I mean i see my friends getting banned for duping when i know that they never did, There is some weird hack going around it hasnt touched me but i've been sent some, People are thinking you can sell ballis at ah as well as spray cans. SRP is going through a weird state hopefully would get better soon.

Hexced

Level 3
Hexced
Hexced
Rich+
I agree. Ive seen alcohol in AH aswell as balis. Been sent the hack multiple times. Its just very weird, I joined after being away for 2 years and a lot has changed.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
Has anyone else noticed the weird things going on in srp? Not just icly but OOCly, I mean i see my friends getting banned for duping when i know that they never did, There is some weird hack going around it hasnt touched me but i've been sent some, People are thinking you can sell ballis at ah as well as spray cans. SRP is going through a weird state hopefully would get better soon.
It has been for the past two years.

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
I mean the discord hack isn't new. Discord released the QR code log in around a year or two ago and that started the popularization of hacks on discord but this wasn't in any means the start. Really link fishing for tokens has always been around and while discord has made it harder to get tokens link fishing for account details is still a massive problem.

I do recommend fully that even with 2fa you avoid clicking on these types of links as a lot of them deal with tokens and a token bypasses 2fa and password changes. While these links have been around for a long time discord has upgraded security multiple times to make it harder for these types of hacks to leak.

Users who are viewing this thread