mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP Joining Reason

JeremyLobo

Level 38
__jeremylobo
__jeremylobo
Omega+
Did you join SRP as a joke? Why did you join the server at the start?
Personally, I joined with nobody, and I joined to mess around.

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
I joined cuz I was a big MCRP enthusiast and also because YHS (Samgladiator specifically) was a huge influence at the time

soratheonly

Level 75
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
I joined the server to find people like me that wanted to genuinely roleplay and create stories along side me

Lunameowrp

Level 18
Iluhpurple
Iluhpurple
Fundraiser
I joined the sever because i like to roleplay and have fun and I enjoy roleplaying i started on roblox but players were tooo toxic so thats why i joined srp

aoblossom

Level 18
I first joined SRP since I wanted to learn more about roleplay. I stayed because I was bored. Now, I’m rarely on since I’m focusing more on my academic/personal life.

maraa

Level 217
jvllyfsh
jvllyfsh
Omega
I joined after watching lots of minecraft roleplay videos back when i was like 11.. then in 2018 when I finally got a minecraft account I looked up minecraft roleplay servers on youtube and found a video showcasing schoolrp!!

I was also into a lot of yandere minecraft videos so I was really glad I found the server.. 6 years later and Im still here

WhisperTheFallen

Level 58
WhisperTheFallen
WhisperTheFallen
Omega+
Well I took interest in it because of watching YHS when I was younger but I only really joined cause I was didn't have anything to do one day and... well, now I'm here

philbertman42

Level 145
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I'd been into roleplaying in minecraft for a while, though before I initially found SRP in 2016 I just frequented my favorite creative server's crappy local plot chat roleplays. I didn't start actively playing SRP until around mid 2018 however, since that's when I grew out of roleplaying on minecraft's equivalent for town of robloxia every day.

The CatHater_10

Level 6
CATLOVER_10
CATLOVER_10
Omega+
I joined it because of an old friend, friend group is now split apart, and we all have growing hate towards each other :/

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega
For me basically it all started with samgladiators yandere high school RP series (
)
1724300776326.png

For me it made me want to do something similar however until I got my PC I couldn't because I simply couldn't do it, however once I got my PC I searched for (Minecraft school roleplay servers) and this was the top one, hence I tried it out! Being able to get the kind of school roleplay that was displayed within this RP series made me really happy that I could get it.

Customable

Level 144
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
God brother showed me the server back in 2015-16, immediately started FailRP’ing because I didn’t know the rules and was like 11

rios

Level 54
riospace
riospace
Rich
God brother showed me the server back in 2015-16, immediately started FailRP’ing because I didn’t know the rules and was like 11
Literally same but it was back in early 2023 and i was twelve

My brother stopped playing first day and I stayed on the server

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 83
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
Been doing roleplays on creative plots in cracked minecraft servers back 2015-2020, so when i finally got official minecraft in late 2020 i searched up roleplay servers and stumbled here LOL

AppaRp

Level 19
AppaRP
AppaRP
Omega+
Uhm i first joined because i just got minecraft and i was bored out of my mind and i had been playing gta rp i only played for a few days before quitting and going back to modded servers then i came back a few months later and now im here

Users who are viewing this thread