mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP Joining Reason

urufu

Level 7
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich
I first joined because I really wanted to roleplay and my friends hate it. Then this year I came back because I really wanted to find some sort of way to rp as a shrine maiden, however that didn't last because I fell in love with a different faction instead xd

! salty

Level 46
s4ltyroll
s4ltyroll
Notable
2020 friend showed me the server, i joined, got sold crack cocaine by a man in a full white skin, left,
2021 rejoined a few months later, ate a persons foot whole, left,
2022 rejoined, punched some random guy sitting at plaza, left,
sept 2023 rejoined, i was really freaking bored and made a few friends.. one year of schoolrp :)

SkiXD

Level 41
SkiXD
SkiXD
Omega+
2020 friend showed me the server, i joined, got sold crack cocaine by a man in a full white skin, left,
sept 2023 rejoined, i was really freaking bored and made a few friends.. one year of schoolrp :)
gen alpha schoolrp

ilovemyplane

Level 103
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
Average Salty behavior

MinisterFudge

Level 26
Community Team
Event Team
MinisterFudge
MinisterFudge
Notable
I was delivered here by His Most Excellent Majesty

Herbert Craig
Praise be.
It's all come full circle, bro is vibing in the Church at the beginning of this video in a Confessional.
I LIKE TO THINK THIS IS ALL MY DOING.

Melotism

Level 17
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
One Youtube Video gave me this mess of an addiction. Thank you TheTerrain for ruining and creating my life at the same time

SKShadowFlux

Level 5
My d&d group completely disbanded (haha. Scheduling) and I needed some sort of a roleplay. I literally googled "minecraft roleplay servers" and you can guess what the first result was.

Hqrvey_

Level 5
Hqrvey_
Hqrvey_
Omega+
roleplayed for years (not on minecraft) got bored, logged onto srp, now im stuck, i've lost too many braincells and all my sanity, send help, please.

RippedZan

Level 28
RippedZan
RippedZan
Omega+
My old Roleplay server was like actively being shut down by the owner and needed something else to fixate on during all hours of the day.

adalynoc

Level 116
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
I joined strictly to join the build team to practice player scale builds.

ended up making friends in the community, and now im here.. 2 years later.

findouticly

Level 31
findouticly
findouticly
Omega
I used to, and still do... Play on FiveM, but the community changed, less roleplay, more PvP in it, and it got boring, repeating, and toxic. So I started looking for some other roleplay games, and came across SRP.

Users who are viewing this thread