mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP name meaning?

Hamburger

Level 186
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
Hello! I'm being curious again and wonder: what's the meaning behind your RP name?

My RP name meaning is "silent", though I'm not really silent.

Iphone76

Level 97
Iphone76
Iphone76
Omega
I go by Consult most of the time because I am a huge fan of Rome and to be more exact the Roman Republic.

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
Chikumbutso means memory
Shohei translates to respect
Velikaya means grand or great

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Theodore : French (Théodore) and English: from the personal name Théodore (Greek Theodoros, a compound of theos 'God' + doron 'gift'), which was relatively popular in the Middle Ages because of its auspicious meaning.
Julein: Julien is how the French spell Julian. The name Julian is derived from the ancient Roman family name Juli****, a derivative of Julius (from the gens Julia). The name likely developed from the Greek “ioulos” meaning "downy-bearded" or "soft-haired".

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Myeong- brightness
Annie- grace
Delfina- a dolphin
Xiaolu(Lulu)- Giraffe
Seika- 'pure summer'

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
In fairly sure I chose Mee-young because it

fit Korean decent

was a play on the words “i am young” due to her childhood trauma

means something along the lines of “flower petals” in name meaning and she always has a flower near her at all times with one type of flower triggering her personality switches

I think into everything

solorize

Level 50
Community Team
Media Team
theres some irony behind Rikiya's name as it means 'The Strong One' or something but he's literally .... not.

justsimba

Level 59
HazukiPlayZ
HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
Honestly I don’t think any of my characters have a special meaning towards me in general.. But I do like all the meanings behind the names.

Atlas - A Greek mythological name meaning "enduring," and also another word for map or a book of maps and/or charts. I mainly picked it for the book part cuz (funny enough someone icly calls him this) Atlas enjoys being a compass for others. Normally being a compass for safety or things along those lines.

Daichi - The meaning of Daichi comes from the combination of the elements 'dai' and 'chi'. The element 'dai' translates to 'big', 'large', 'great' and 'chi' translates to 'earth', 'land' or 'intellect', 'wisdom'. This Japanese name means 'great wisdom' or 'large land'. I also just liked the name itself, not really the meaning.

Miharu was not a name I picked, so I actually have no clue what the name means. Same with Angelo. Both names were chosen by someone else. But here’s what Google says-

Miharu - beautiful clear sky

Angelo - Italian: from a popular medieval personal name, Angelo, Latin Angelus, from Greek angelos 'messenger', 'angel' (considered as a messenger sent from God)

moonboops

Level 10
spxcegrl
spxcegrl
Rich
Hello! I'm being curious again and wonder: what's the meaning behind your RP name?

My RP name meaning is "silent", though I'm not really silent.

Piper - literally means “flute player.” I can actually play the flute.

Imogen - Is a girls Celtic name for maiden

Chei.

Level 9
Mevy - Journalist, Track team & GangRP character ; Honestly, I don’t even know.
Menace - GangRP character ; ‘a person or thing that is likely to cause harm; a threat or danger.’
Natasha - Professor character ; Either Escuzme or Ruin06 made this name, LOL.
Chei - GangRP character ; No idea either, just came into my head one day & now is the name I have for everything.

There’s many more but I can’t be bothered listing them.

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
Journalist,
Why do I not know you hahahha.

ok anyways

Felix - Felix is latin for lucky though it kinda just sprung up to me now. I came up with the character like ages ago.

Fuyuki - Fuyuki I believe means winter tree. It's in the biography somewhere.

Raijin - Raijin is a japanese god.... i forgot which.

Lux - Lux is means light in latin. Yes yes.

Mr. Mediocre

Level 58
_Mediioocre
_Mediioocre
Rich+
bruh people really out here having names with cool meanings while I just randomly generated two names in my mind wtf

Chei.

Level 9
Why do I not know you hahahha.

ok anyways

Felix - Felix is latin for lucky though it kinda just sprung up to me now. I came up with the character like ages ago.

Fuyuki - Fuyuki I believe means winter tree. It's in the biography somewhere.

Raijin - Raijin is a japanese god.... i forgot which.

Lux - Lux is means light in latin. Yes yes.

because im banned, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread