Progress Report
• Completed full list of assets
• completed the list of hairstyles
• completed list of tattoos
• employed 3 feedback gremlins
• started work on list for eyes and body types

• completed hairstyles

Big Setbacks
• format used for SRP Picrew has changed for all new Picrews, meaning all finished assets need to be redrawn
• Drawing Program has been shut down temporarily for maintenance, meaning I will need to either wait for it to be fixed or start from scratch in a new program.

To everyone who read my last post regarding this very large project, you may be aware that I estimated this project to be finished by mid-June, but due to large setbacks, a lot of file corruption and the annoyance of school, the release date is currently undetermined. However, do not stress, within the next following months I will be completing the full lists of assets, and by then I will be able to estimate a date.

Also a thank you to FadingMoonlight, Aania, and Darkeclipic for volunteering to help with the Picrew as feedback gremlins.

D3_sp41r

Level 21
D3_sp41r
D3_sp41r
Notable
I can't wait to see this! I'm really excited about it and I'm super proud of you and impressed by your devotion to this long-term project! Please keep up the good work, but also make sure you don't over-stress yourself and work at your own pace!

Users who are viewing this thread