mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP | Pohotgraphy Club

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
Hello everyone! My name is HATOLA and I'm the Photography club leader since 2021, which is a little bit over a year, we're helping with events and such so you're free to join / look at our server to see the past events' photos in the last 3 years!
APPLICATION- OPEN

[CLICK ON ME- DISCORD SERVER]

Photography club part- Assembly October 2022
Myeong Popovich: ”Hello everyone, my name is Myeong Popovich and I’m the Photography Club leader! As you know. .the Photography Club has been a part of the school for a long time, and I’m glad to be in! Although we’re always looking for new members to join our family, this is our time to summarize the activity of the club for the past year, but before that! Let’s move forward toward our main part, if did you ever want to know how to take better photos and improve yourself, those tips are for you!”

Enjou K. Tenkuuji:"My Name is Enjou and Before I start just wanted to let you know that Photography Club is a very fun club and is on top!.”

"You should get in close. You should practice taking photos each day. Check for even lighting so your pictures turn out better because lighting changes the picture even in the slightest, Keep an eye out for composition meaning check for the creativity of your pictures. Plan out your depth of field between the camera and Edit your photos. Be conscious of your background because anything can change the picture up even if it's one thing."

Naoki Furukawa: my name is Naoki, and I take photos. These tips may be useful, may be harmful, and it all depends on you.” took out his glasses and wore them. ”lets begin. alway identify your subject in the picture. What are you taking this photo for? and then you make sure other elements in the picture do not overwhelm the main subject. do this by zooming in, zooming out, depth of field, it's all up to you. but yeah that's how i take pictures."
Kajimazu Zennix: my name is Kaji, and I also take photos. I am going to share some more tips with you today which I personally find quite helpful too. See, this is not to do with the camera itself. My tips for today is always have your camera ready because a great photo lies everywhere, so you just need to develop a keen eye to be able to recognise this. Naoki has given you the ‘how’ so I’m giving you the ‘when’."
Emiri Ōmori: "Hello! I’m Emiri! I'm assuming most of you are excited to hear about our upcoming events and plans, so that's what I'm here for! The first thing I'd like to share is a photo booth. This booth is for charity and is very important to support our club and the rest of the student body! This booth will also assist with planning events for the club and will aid future events to be fun and exciting.”

”The next thing I'd like to announce is a special club event, most people would call it bingo. Just to clarify, this event is only for club members but we are always looking for new students to join us! Applications are open and are continuously being checked! We would love to see some new faces in our community and I would love to work with other talented photographers.”

Eryka Blaski: ”We’re glad the Photography Club is being an official club since 2019, and we’re happy to announce about our first &lPUBLIC CLUB EVENT. If you’re enjoying taking photos, this is for you!"

"The event will OF COURSE be a photography competition, which the winners will get 300,000 YEN. This is amazing if you’re asking me. I highly recommend checking our website for more information. Thank you to the council for letting us have a part in this wonderful assembly. And remember, If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment which is our biggest goal."

The photography club is sorry for breaking the Assembly, it didn't go like we thought. However, I belive my club did fix it somehow due to the misunderstanding before it. The public event's announcement will happen in the next weekend, on the 8th October.

Users who are viewing this thread