mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP server stuck on encryption and eventually times out

valiciana

Level 2
valiciana
valiciana
Fundraiser
Hi! Sorry if this isn't the right place for me to be making this issue-type ticket, I didn't really know where else to put it. I'm trying to log onto the SRP server and every time I do (I'm using the right version and have already tried restarting Minecraft, etc.), it always gets stuck on the encryption screen and then eventually times out from there. I can log into other servers, though, which is why I'm a little confused and worried that it's something wrong on my end. Sorry if this is annoying or inconvenient for you guys! Thanks!

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
Hi! Sorry if this isn't the right place for me to be making this issue-type ticket, I didn't really know where else to put it. I'm trying to log onto the SRP server and every time I do (I'm using the right version and have already tried restarting Minecraft, etc.), it always gets stuck on the encryption screen and then eventually times out from there. I can log into other servers, though, which is why I'm a little confused and worried that it's something wrong on my end. Sorry if this is annoying or inconvenient for you guys! Thanks!
Use the 'mc.schoolrp.net' or 'play.schoolrp.net' then relaunch the game one last time

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
REVIEWED
Although this is an issue we're aware of, we don't quite know what is the
cause of it. As of now, we suggest you use the recommended version (Optifine 1.17.1)
and try using either of these IP addresses when joining RoleplayHub
- play.schoolrp.net
- mc.roleplayhub.net
- roleplayhub.net
- play.roleplayhub.net

Feel free to report more bugs like these in the following sub-forums
>
BUG-REPORTS

Users who are viewing this thread