mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

SRP Server Suggestion

IGN: vhsAesthetixs
DATE: 19/07/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I want to suggest replacing non active teachers and shopkeepers etc
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This will definitely benefit the community quite alot due to the fact that there are barely any teachers and shopkeepers and other roles active on the server which can bring the server to its downfall. Now with that being said, replacing non active teachers etc with people who are active everyday will definitely benefit the server because it will actually give ppl the motivation to come onto the server and play more often etc and there will be alot more classes which will help give the immersion of it being a real school etc and alot more reward tokens can be given out by teachers to students. So overall the more active teachers and shopkeepers there are the more motivated it will make people to play the game often and enjoy it and not be bored and people can go to the different store in game to buy in game items. The inactiveness of alot of teachers and shopkeepers and principals etc can cause the downfall of this server for sure so yea replacing inactive people with active people will definitely hugely benefit the server :)

pashy

Level 183
Inactive employees do get kicked from their job.
Maybe the issue is with your timezone.​

Last edited:

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
As a teacher, I will say that not all teachers can be active at once.
There will be sometimes that a teacher can host a class at 2nd period up to 4th period..
As we teachers have a hard time knowing what time it ICly and of course timezones as PashOP said.

Plus, we are given a month to complete our quota's which we need to host 15 classes in 1 month. [Failure to do this will lead us getting a warn from the faction lead which is the Principal].
Of course you're next question is "But what about the teachers who are on and instead of walking around, why don't they host classes then? to complete their quotas." Well, A teacher can host whenever their feeling like it. Some teachers maybe on and won't host classes, as maybe they finished their quotas.

So don't always expect us to be on everyday.

Vinni

Level 18
I genuinely disagree with this due to people possibly having events in their life and stuff like that since some people can’t be on every single day.

Teachers and shopkeepers have a quota I believe every month that they have to complete to receive a paycheck, due to this they just have to complete enough classes or openings for there shop. Oh! And I also believe you can only open your shop a certain amount of times a month, also with teachers you can only have a certain amount of classes each month (this is just what I’ve heard, correct me if I’m wrong <3)

If this was added there would technically be a large decrease in the factions due to a bunch of people not being able to hop on every single day, ya know like sometimes people have busy days or things to attend, especially people with summer school, work, and other things such.

I get where your coming from with this suggestion though

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

Thank you for your feedback! As stated in the comments made above, each faction has its own leader and policies for inactivity however, the way we handle inactivity is almost identical across the board & we also have to remember everyone has a life outside of SchoolRP.

If a Highschool Teacher or Shopkeeper were to go inactive, they must supply the leader with proper reasoning including the period they're going inactive for; anything ridiculous will be met with the appropriate action. Members of these two factions receive a 'roster warning' if they haven't reached their monthly quotas which is 15 classes or 12 openings for a Shopkeeper and two of these roster warnings are enough to get someone removed from their position.

As for Principal or Dean the two higher roles are managed by the Server Director and aren't required to meet any quota, though I myself (as Principal) use the majority of my time to plan out weekly major event which is often time consuming in both planning and execution. The rest of the Senior Leadership team are each responsible for different aspects of the school, however you're more likely to see a Vice-Principal or Vice-Dean running around than a Principal or Dean due to seniority & demand; a Principal/Dean is unlikely to handle a small situation, there are faculty for that exact reason.

I noticed that you're also from Australian judging by the flag on your forum profile; this time zone is sadly hard to cover due to majority of the player-base being American or European. There's no way for us to fix this, though if you wish to help us in covering this time I recommend applying to try some of these roles yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread