Do you have a microphone?
i do not own a mic
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
no i have never been banned and i hope to keep it that way
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
i can ensure this
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
yes i do recoginise this
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
ss growing up always loved helping others achive in life in school he always helped the teachers and grew fond for the love of teaching and decided to make a career out of helping teachers as an assistant
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
no i do not but it would be a great learning experince for me
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
my prior experince in roleplay is not much but ive been playing on rp servers and learning as much as possible and would like to continue learning new things
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
it is the position of helping a teacher with anything they need during class or after class and helping teach the class if need be
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
in this sittuation if it occured i would speak to the student in a calm way and try to find the prob and come up with a solution but if he dosent stop i will if necceary give detention and will report it to the teacher im helping or anyone else above me
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
i would do it if im asked as i know i should say no to the prinicpal and should respect hes wishes
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: i would confront them in a calm way and ask them to stop as it dangerous to the students and if it continues report to my supervisors

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Dalton Mitchell
Chosen Job:Teachers assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:ive always enjoyed watching all the roleplays on youtube of people in higschool on minecraft so i decided i wanted to try it out and this one looked like a great place to start
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:i am great with people and always positive when im online no matter what and would like the opputunity to be a bigger part of this community and wanna learn and make a good impresion with people i meet on server im kind respectful of rules and staff and other people

Lofken

Level 145
Denied
First mistake
Motivation for Joining YHS:ive always enjoyed watching all the roleplays on youtube of people in higschool on minecraft so i decided i wanted to try it out and this one looked like a great place to start
Second mistake
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:i am great with people and always positive when im online no matter what and would like the opputunity to be a bigger part of this community and wanna learn and make a good impresion with people i meet on server im kind respectful of rules and staff and other people

You have a lot of punctuation issues present in both sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread