Ssolo!

Level 0

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Ssolo

Previous bans:

I have had no bans.

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say I am an active player, I am online daily most of the time. I am usually on most of the time because of our current global situation and I have a lot of friends online.

Which timezone are you in?

I currently live in New Jersey, in the time zone of Eastern Specific Time [EST].

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do have Discord, the handle is Ssolo #9297

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do have a microphone and I am able to participate in calls.

List your current and past applications:
Grade glitch application [Pending]
It was fixed, so nothing came out of it.
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/i-have-a-grade-glitch.23487/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I believe that Police RP looks very exciting and interesting and I would love to be a helpful addition to the Karakura Police Department. I've always been very invested in Police work ICLY, one of my best friends fathers happens to be a police officer. He's shown me his patrol car, told me about his work. He is a lieutenant so he has told me all about his job and I would say I am semi-knowledgeable in it. I have watched many movies, and numerous documentaries on Police work and I would hope to break into that line of career when I am older.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do, and if needed, I am willing to learn more about them, to get a further grasp on the facts.

What are the Police ranks?
Police Ranks are various positions given to officers who have put in dedication, time, and effort to their work as an officer.

Main Division

Police Commissioner

^

Police Captain

^

Police Head Lieutenant

^

Police Vice Head Lieutenant

^

Police Lieutenant

^

Police Sergeant

^

Police Corporal

^

Patrol Officer

^

Police Cadet.

Investigator Division

Head Investigator

^

Investigator

^

Investigator Trainee

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

When illegal situations such as Crime RP or Gang RP occur, Police rush over to make sure everything is handled safely and in an organized manner. Officers do not always get into the flashy situation such as gun fights with mobsters, or car chases. Officers have to make sure that citizens are following the little rules as well such as staying in school, not acting too violent or driving safely. I also understand that being an Officer requires patience, dedication, bravery, and courageousness. I understand that Cadets usually do paperwork and learn from their fellow peers. Cadets need to be present in training in order to climb the ranks of the Police system. When on patrols, cadets leave in pairs of two to ensure that nothing terrible happens to the other. Lower ranked officers are working the desk more than higher ranked officers do, but every officer will work the desk when needed.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP for many reasons such as keeping the city clean, ensuring that people aren't using drugs, or alcohol underage, or hurting themselves, or other people. They keep the criminals locked up, the citizens as well as the city safe, and the kids in school. Without the KPD, no one would be there to enforce the rules. No one would be safe from Gangs, death rates would be higher than ever, and the world would fall into Chaos. Not only do they keep the server safe, but they provide the players with a unique and realistic roleplay experience.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand that even if I am accepted I am subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I accept that and enjoy the fact that I will be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held and I am online I must attend the training. Otherwise I will be punished or demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I understand and I accept that I am subject to IC harassment and I will never take things OOCly to handle them.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Yasuke is an African Japanese male that stands at 6'5 and weighs 200 pounds. He has a muscular athletic build and has a hobby for looking 'fresh' and finding clothes that he thinks expresses himself. Yasuke is a part of the Senshi family who happened to be Samurai class warriors in the warring era of Japan. Since growing up with the traditions of the Senshi family, Yasuke has adopted their warrior spirit to never give up and give every task his all.

What he's like on and off the job?
Yasuke is a confident man who does his best to treat everyone with respect. He is also a goofy individual who enjoys American comedians such as Dave Chappelle and Bert Kreischer. On the job who would keep his happy respectful tone, keeping a serious composure when the job required. He would apply his family's teaching to whatever he was doing at that time.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Yasuke respects all of his co-workers for applying themselves into the most dangerous job in Karakura. Although respecting every co-worker, he is not afraid to call anyone out for doing the wrong thing on the job. His goal in the future is to have a nice life with a beautiful wife and children. In a more professional view of things, Yasuke wishes to climb the city governmental ranks within time.

BACKSTORY
|
Yasuke Senshi was born in Boston Massachusetts to a small African American family in 1995 with the name of Christan Vanosdale. He has no early life memories of his parents or America in general, because when he was only 6 months old, his parents went on a trip to Japan. After a night of heavy drinking, his parents forgot him in a bar.

A nice, wealthy man by the name of Kanji Senshi came in and saw the small Yasuki crying in a booth. After asking around to see who the child belonged to, with no avail, he decided to take the young boy in for a new life. When Kanji took him home, he set up a crib, clothes, and made sure his wife was aware of what was happening. When the wife asked what his name was, Kanji responded “Yasuke”.

Growing up, Yasuke dealt with the pressure of being a Black man in Japan, living under a strict and reputable Japanese family that always honored the samurai tradition. Yasuke became invested with the health industry and martial arts community at a young age. His father also taught him and his brother Kazito history lessons about family history. “In the warring ages of Japan, the Senshis were Samurai class warriors, protecting one of the 9 clans that existed at that time. Although it is not known which of the clans they protected, they did a good job until the 1800s, when Samurais were removed as a class of citizens. Throughout his life he became consistent with various training methods to keep his body performing at its physical and mental peak.

Though not as common, during his younger years he experienced verbal bullying by some students over being one of the only black children at the time in Karakura. Being a man of his word and code, he would never fight back unless things became life threatening to him or someone he cared about. Thankfully he never experienced a fight over a bully especially when he grew up and became more athletic. He was always a very peaceful person.

When it was time for Yasuke to graduate, he had some issues that his father and brother helped him with. He was saddened at the fact that his birth parents didn't want to see him graduate, and how he didn’t even know where they were, or who they were. After asking his father if he could help, his father said that there was nothing more he could do. His parents left him, but he had a new family, which brought him peace.

During college, Yasuke chose the major Criminal Justice and minored in Health science. From there on, Yasuke joined the police force, and lived out his days as an officer.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Yasuke Xavier Senshi

Title:

Mr. Senshi.

Given Name(s):

Yasuke

Preferred Name:

Yasuke prefers to be called Yasuke or Mr. Senshi.

Yasuke is 35 years of age

Male

Religious Denomination:

Yasuke is not religious.

Marital Status:
Yasuke is single

Nationality:
African American/Japanese

Current Location:
City of Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Yasuke has had 4 years of training.

Working Experience:
Small, long-gone stories in Karakura. He also did internships in college.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal justice

Minor(s):

Health science

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

None

Last edited: