mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Stacking Multiple Accessories on a part of your IG body.

xoxoza

Level 2
IGN:
AestheticRP

DATE:
7th of April 2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I would like to suggest the ability to stack multiple in-game accessories on top of one another. For example, stacking bunny ears on top of wearing a mask.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It would benefit the community in many ways, as you are now finally able to wear multiple accessories at once at will. You could have cat ears as well as a mask, a choker as well as the stylish new glasses. It will only improve realism and creativity that is already existent in the server.​

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
not possible, each item takes a specific slot, the only way to do this would be to create individual items which we are not doing (over 2000 items) or create a separate armour stand for each hat applied which would lag the server and become extremely glitchy, minecraft's hardcoding doesn't allow this by default

Hirathex

Level 252
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

^^ Was gonna comment something similar to Customable. There's only one head slot, and as cool as it would be, it'd be much too difficult to implement anything that allows it

Rat-Man

Level 4

As much as I love the idea, like stated above it is impossible to do.

Last edited:

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
+1 If this could be done, then +1! Unfortunately based off the previous messages, I do not think this can be done.

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
-1 but there's a solution! If you buy a custom item I bet they can add two items together, similar to how the cappy Mario hat includes both a nose and hat.

Classicalist

Level 87
-1 Despite what everyone is saying about it not possible, With blockbench you can combine 2 models to make a new one so while it is still possible it would be a huge time waster getting every hat, glasses etc and putting them together with all the combinations. If you want a hat with glasses etc you are best of buying a custom.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- Although this is technically possible, it's quite complicated and isn't something we're considering at this time​

Users who are viewing this thread