Notable
°∘❉∘└─── STACY'S MEDIA APPLICATION ───┘°∘❉∘
PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO EDITING AND MORE
IGN:
stacyqs

DISCORD:
stacylucy

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MEDIA TEAM?:

I would love to join the Media Team as I feel like I can efficiently contribute massively to the creation of SRP promotional and advertising content, and would love to share my abilities with the team; my plans upon joining would be to work together with the SRP community I love and adore to create videos that have pure heart and compassion behind them.

Outside of video editing, I am also skilled at creating thumbnails, GFX's and logos which will be provided below. Although I am applying for the video creation aspect of media, I do believe that my other abilities could prove useful as I haven't seen them in any other applications.
Upon being accepted, it would be my pleasure to potentially make promotional videos for future seasoned gesture packs and sales going on to get players motivated to purchase items they'd like in-game. I believe that having a promotional video of the gesture packs would help evoke better understanding and comprehension in what the pack entails in game; players might be more inclined to purchase if they know what they're buying.
For example, this could involve making a simple snappy SRP fun video circling around different exciting new seasonal gestures, allowing players to see how fantastic they are in game.
Along with this, with my skills and expertise in crafting videos, I believe that I could serve to create any major update release videos such as a potential map expansion trailer if there is to be one, or a preparation tutorial for the exams.

For the theoretical exams preparation video, I would make an upbeat, watchable guide to researching and preparing what you need for your exams to ensure players are aware of what they need to be doing. I would love to help in any way possible to elevate the SRP player experience and engage with the active community I'm in through insightful content! It would be my honour, therefore, to join the Media Team and utilize my skills to support the server in any way I can.

My main attributes are as follows (summarized):

- Experience in making promotional videos (such as the Trixie's Blazin' Diner videos, Takagi Corp video and Empire Theatre video)

- Skill-full at making GFX's for promotional purposes (like the Trixie's Blazin' Diner GFX's and Empire Theatre GFX's)

- Talented at making thumbnails for promotional purposes (as seen below)

- Fantastic at making logos and unique curving texts.

- Experienced in working in groups and teams of people to create media.

- Dedicated and devoted to making SRP the most creative and advanced as it can be.

PROVIDE A FEW EXAMPLES OF ADVANCED VIDEO EDITING WORK YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST:

└───°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘°∘❉∘───┘

PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS

TRIXIE'S BLAZIN' DINER PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS (for an SRP shop application)

(made using the minecraft cutscene replay mod / rendered with ffmpeg.exe - software: filmora v11 bought edition with after effects pack)
(made using the minecraft cutscene replay mod / rendered with ffmpeg.exe - software: filmora v11 bought edition with after effects pack)
(software: filmora v11 bought edition with after effects pack / filmed ingame)

TAKAGI CORP. PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

(software: filmora v11 bought edition with after effects pack / filmed ingame)

EMPIRE THEATRE ROBLOX PROMOTIONAL VIDEO (very old and i can do much better but thought i'd include to show experience and years of work)

(software: camtasia + filmora v9 bought edition)
GENERAL EDITOR VIDEOS

TIFFANY TAKAGI EDIT
(software: camtasia + filmora v11 bought edition with after effects pack / filmed ingame)
ASAHISE EDIT
(software: filmora v11 bought)
1702008676834.png

Whilst not linked, these videos are also projects I worked on years ago to reference for experience.

All of the thumbnails displayed I made! <3

for my sanity, i don't wanna link these videos cos like .. lowkey embarassing but i've worked on many projects in the past such as these with groups of people aswell.

1702009184322.png1702009269059.png

PHOTOGRAPHY & LOGOS

trixie's 2.pngMEDIA.jpgTRIXIE'S BLAZIN DINER.pngTRIXIE'S THUMBNAIL.jpgimage.pngD.jpgthequeen(2).jpg

thank you for taking the time to read and i hope you'll consider me :3

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, we have
decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our team!​

WHAT NOW?
-