mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

StaticReality | Reporter Application

OOC (Out-Of-Character) Information:

What is your In-Game-Name (IGN)? Please include ALL your alternative accounts:

StaticReality

Do you have Discord and a microphone? If so, what is your username?:

not_static, alongside that I also have a working microphone to elaborate cases and calls!

List your timezone and country:

America, EST time

Describe your activity:

As of recent activities within the server, and my other characters within School Roleplay, I have my tendencies to attend the server at least once per day to deliberately expose my activity within School Roleplay. I would like to say 9/10 on the dot!

Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
3pm-12am​
3pm-12am​
3pm-12am​
3pm-12am​
3pm-2am​
1pm-2am​
1pm-11:30pm​

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):

None as of right now!

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:

My motivation to apply for a reporter job is to have a better standing on SRP and be one within the community. Another thing that really lures me into the reporter job, is that I really like to write and love writing stories that happened recently so this would be the absolute perfect job for me. Also I would love to add the fact that I can bring a lot more attention to being a reporter because I love to inspire others, and also writing is a big hobby of mine so I enjoy doing things like this in HighSchool Roleplay. I have a deep passion in writing, and I have been told as well. My motivation to become a writer is far more than anything I can imagine, and it would be an honor to be a reporter on the School Roleplay Server!

More I would love to mention is that this position could enhance my abilities to write better literature, and strive to learn more about writing since there's always something new to learn about anything! If I was to receive the reporter role, I would work to my best abilities and put my fullest potential into every single piece of literature. In my eyes, this isn’t just a role on SRP but a chance to prove to myself and others that I’m capable of doing things that they didn’t believe in me. Another thing to add on would be that I would love to be able to play a helping hand in growing the School Roleplay Server community with new things to learn and get them immersed into.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:

Yes, I’m extremely experienced since I typically already write a lot of stories, you can always catch me writing some sort of lore, or a bio for a new character, and some heavily detailed actions. I’ve always revolved around writing, and applying for this position will be the perfect building blocks for me to become a better writer!

One of my multiple experiences with writing oocly is that I usually am very creative and unique on what I jot down, and I usually take down a lot of notes for the said stories. Personally, I’m always seen writing something down, or working on my next project that involves literature.

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:

I fully understand and am very aware of the following set of rules. I always have them bookmarked or have them ready at any time.

Why should we accept you over others?:

I believe I stand out more than the others. I say this because I’m a hardworking individual and I won’t stop trying my absolute hardest to reach my goals and dreams. I also can be a leader in stressful situations and guid everyone to a much more positive state of mind. Another thing that I would like to point out is that I usually go above and beyond by doing much more than needed, even though it's not required. When I apply for something I always have the biggest drive and compassion to do the job since I’m doing something that I love dearly. You can always see me online, chatting up a storm with random people I’ve never met before. I hope I meet your standards and you’ll accept me. I thank you for reading this and considering my application!

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)

Yes, I’m fully aware and I understand. Biased reports will cause a lot of issues and are just trouble in general. It’s best to keep it professional and unbiased to make the best report possible.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:

I know I have the abilities and capabilities to and probably even more than the monthly quota. I’m extremely active and I see new things almost everyday I can write about!

Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:

I imagine work as going around interviewing, writing about the changes and recent news/activity that's been going around in SRP. Another thing I like to imagine is working with other reporters getting input and opinions before releasing a report, so I can strive for the perfect report possible. I’m a very sociable person so I’m always around other people and always ask questions, like on a specific topic.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

“My full, biological, and known name within this world of life is globally known as Tyrell S. Takada”

Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr)

“I would adore being known in this position as “Mr. Takada” once accepted and formatively greeted.”

Current Age (25+):

“As of writing this application, the current age presented to you is twenty-seven years of age.”

Past job/work experience:

“I don’t have much experience but I’m a fast learner”

Degree/qualifications:

”I studied extremely hard for a minor degree in Liberal arts and a major in Psychology and communications. ”

Nationality and born location:

“I’m Jamaican and I was born in New York, USA.”

Phone Number:

“My current phone number I’m using is, 030-308-7998”

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:

“To be describing myself, it would certainly be said as an observant fellow that likes to snoop around to see anything that catches the eye which can be used for a form of literature. Spending all of theHighschool years studying alone to pass school with flying colors, being able to eavesdrop scenery for potential to write upon literature of what is heard or said. Usually taking interest in a lot of things simply due to having an open mind, always wanting to learn about something new! On most nights, being able to sit usually at the table by the window, lit up by a lonely lamp, jotting down some ideas and inspirations on a piece of line paper for a new literature to configure and express with others.”

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you
Consider going out of your comfort zone?:

“There would be a seeking amusement for writing down notes on anything that is found fascinating, and learning about everything unknown before. Tendencies of observing and writing configurations of correlated literature and expressing them with others, for them to learn new information alongside myself. If there is awareness or a situation happening around, there would be notes informed into the pad and paper for a chance of elaborative literature, in the belief that it will be formatted properly.”

What are your expectations for the job?:

“For beginners, there would be a lot of seeking for a positive atmosphere with the team, adoring the love to work on challenging literature and interesting interviews. There is high expectation for every story to work on the best abilities and commit to the very end of the story, likewise with every other literature produced. Configurations on every story, even if it is difficult, or controversial, there will be a way for it to work, in an unbiased and neutral remark. ”

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:

“Within the world of Karakura, there are no eligible reports of criminal records listed with my name on them whatsoever.”

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):

“The languages spoken within the tone around town are Russian and Italian, easily able to convey an interpretation of the citizens within Karakura.”​

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report. Report about a topic, informing players about an event or significant issues to Karakura.

“February in Karakura”

“Greetings the citizens of Karakura! It is I, your favorite reporter Tyrell S. Takada, but you can call me Mr. Takada. Today on this amazing report I’m going to provide you with an interesting and important report about our latest crime waves! Go grab your popcorn, cause this is about to be a movie! …Nailed it.

“For starters let’s talk about the recent influx of patients checking into the hospital. People have been dragged, limped, crawled into the hospital begging for help! It’s crazy to me how humans can be such monsters sometimes [!] Sighed [!] Come on people, let's do better…

“Another recent news, let me tell you about the recent assault and arrests that have taken place in our beautiful city. The police have been racking up arrests like it's a video game, and it's truly shocking to see the arrest record go up for heinous reasons. It's a truly sad sight to see. Most of these arrests have been reported to happen at power plants, shocker am I right…?

“Well folks, that's all the news I have for you today sadly. But don’t worry the next report I’m currently working upon will be just as juicy as this one, just like apples! I'll see you next time, have a lovely day and stay safe!

1706994306644.png

#2 - Interview. It's important to have well-rounded questions. Create your own interview with ten questions or more. And answer them yourself.

“Crime opinions”

[context: This is an audio recording]

[!] Small taps can be heard repeatedly, testing the mic, static can be heard through the speakers. After hearing those taps you would hear a mesmerizing and warm voice.[!]

[Mr.Takada]:
“Guess who? That’s right, it’s me Mr. Takada! I’m here with a lovely citizen of Karakura, now tell me, what’s your opinion on the recent crime waves happening in Karakura?

[!] The mic would shift over towards the citizen, picking up a wind sound while doing so [!]

[Citizen 1]:
“Well, to be honest it’s really questioning my safety and I’m personally scared to walk out of my apartment at night, fearing for my life.”

[Mr.Takada]:
“As you heard folks, here's an outstanding individual who is afraid of walking out of his apartment at night!?! Has crime really gotten that out of hand? What do you say, citizen, do you think crime has gotten out of control?”

[Citizen 1]:
“…Yes I must say, everytime I turn on the news I see something about somebody being arrested or someone critically injured in the hospital, clinging onto dear life. It makes me wonder why people are so violent and what's causing this outrage.”

[!] There would be a sudden loud slam, the mic seemed to be dropped onto the floor [!]

[Mr.Takada]:
“OOPS! Sorry folks, it seems my clumsy self dropped the mic. Now getting back onto topic, yes I’m also extremely curious on what event caused such an outrage in people to inflict harm on another citizen in Karakura.”

[Citizen 1]:
It’s truly a mystery as to what caused this to happen, but I must say the cops are doing a phenomenal job keeping these criminals behind bars and maintaining our safety.

[Mr.Takada]:
“Well let’s switch up the topic, what’s your opinion on the recent urgent care members that have recently been accepted? While you say that, don't mind me while I take out my lunch!” [!] The sound of a paper bag being ruffled with [!]

[Citizen 1]:
“Ah, don’t worry about it! Uhm- I believe it’s a nice change, this will help the people of Karakura a lot and hopefully this will help restore people to better health needs in the hospital since it’s more well staffed.”

[Mr.Takada]:
[!] A faint munching sound would come from the mic [!] “Yes, I couldn't agree more! This will currently help the people of Karakura ranging in the police or hospital staff. With more police on patrol, this will surely end the torment others have inflicted, and hospitals will be less packed and more people can get faster medical attention.”

[Citizen 1]:
“YES! With more police on patrol, those criminals will have nowhere to run and will finally get the fate they deserve. We can finally say bye bye to those pesky criminals!

[Mr.Takada]:
“Hm, seems like you had a little trouble with those said criminals? Have you ever had any altercations or experiences you would like to share to the public?

[Citizen 1]:
“Well…something recently actually just happened. A couple days back I was walking my dog by the power plant, when some people in ballistic masks rolled up and demanded 5000k yen from my wallet. At first I said no, but one of them swiftly pulled out a bat, quickly changing my mind. . . I handed them the money and they dashed away like a CARTOON CHARACTER!

[!] A short chuckle will be immersed from the mic [!]

[Mr.Takada]:
“Sorry about laughing but I seriously cannot contain myself after hearing the ending. But back to being professional, how did that make you feel? I’m sure you were angry, but did you want to take revenge on those criminals…?

[Citizen 1]:
“...Well at first I did, but after coming to my senses I realized that the only thing I can do is just simply call the cops. . .That is a safer option after all. I have no personal fighting experience and I don’t think I’ll make it back in one piece if I went after those guys to be honest. . .”

[Mr.Takada]:
“Welp, that answers my question all right! And yes I understand and personally I would have done the same in your position, remember money is replaceable, but your life is not so that's something you need to keep in the back of your mind.”

[Citizen 1]:
“Mhm, I’m glad you understand my position in the situation, it was a truly terrifying experience and honestly 5000k yen isn’t that much to lose my life over.

[Mr.Takada]:
“Mhm, In my opinion life should be preserved no matter what and money isn’t something to lose your life over. As long as you’re breathing there is always hope for a new dawn! Now, do you have any questions for me?

[!] The mic would make a swoosh sound with a lot of screeching noise being made, it seemed like someone forcibly grabbed the mic [!]

[Citizen 1]:
“Now that I think about it, there is something I was meaning to ask you! Are you a cat or dog person? I’m sorry if that was out of the topic but I’m extremely curious because you seem like a cat person personally…”

[Mr.Takada]:
“WELL- that's surely an out of topic question alright…! But if I must say calling me a cat person is a bold choice, but you are correct! How can you tell?

[Citizen 1]:
“HA, I knew it! I could tell by the cat mug that's on the desk next to you! And also the various cat posters you have hanging in your office Mr. Takada.”

[Mr.Takada]:
“Well, you sure did catch me! You have a keen eye, have you ever considered working in the Karakura Police Department? I’m sure with your eyes you can be an amazing detective!”

[!] You would hear two sets of chuckles [!]

[Citizen 1]:
“...I cannot tell if you’re being serious or just kidding around? Well if you weren’t I’ll have you know that I’m actually a retired detective! Maybe you should sign up to be one, hm?”

[Mr.Takada]:
“WOW! I was just kidding, but I guess you can call me a good guesser! And personally I’m flattered about the offer but I’m sticking with my dream job being a reporter! Anything else you would like to share before ending this interview?”

[Citizen 1]:
“Ah, fair! Well I really have nothing else that much worth mentioning. But I must say you surely know how to run an interview. I personally enjoyed being here with you and I would love to participate again in the future!”

[Mr.Takada]:
“Well folks, here you have it! I hope you had a lovely time tuning in and listening to us speak about important topics to meaningless banter…! It was truly lovely to have you here with us tonight!”

[Citizen 1]:
“Of course! It was a great experience and I would recommend coming back at a later date! Bye, it was fantastic meeting you!

[!] You would hear a high pitch static from the speakers before being turned off [!]

Extra:
I love to do video editing, I'll send my youtube link if you want to see my work! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3IoLYZ2YMsTK35YsOZiDiQ

I really do hope I can be accepted and get straight to work! Thank you so much for reading my application, it really means a lot to me! Have a fantastic day!​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

We appreciate the time and effort you put into applying - however, you have not been accepted this time around.
Please DM @ aania on Discord if you have any queries about the application

- If you wish to re-apply, we advise writing more in your application to display your creative ability more clearly

You may re-apply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread