Level 1
IGN:
Gamergirlpatrol

DATE:
11/07/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Stocks, dividents and crypto

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It would open a whole new can of worms for people that are trying to earn money in the server.
With places such as KPD and KHD being companies and other shops inventing stocks might be a good idea.
Crypto is also a really interesting idea that could be an interesting venture.​

Ferri

Level 60
_Ferri
_Ferri
Notable
I believe that it can work, however, it can be done by players rather than staff members. If you think that you have enough skills to plan a whole system for such mechanic, go ahead and advertise your new system and I'm sure that a lot of players will be interested in it! Perhaps create a discord server, talk to shop owners, create shop stocks where people could buy and shops would pay some sort dividents based on their monthly profit, etc etc....

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
If crypto currency is an utter failure and useless in real life, I heavily doubt it'll be effective.

Lizalopod

Level 130
IGN: Gamergirlpatrol DATE: 11/07/2021 WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Stocks, dividents and crypto HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It would open a whole new can of worms for people that are trying to earn money in the server. With places such as KPD and KHD being companies and other shops inventing stocks might be a good idea. Crypto is also a really interesting idea that could be an interesting venture.​

Okay but this isn't needed in the slightest, there are other stuff that need changes that are probably more important than another currency, which we absolutely don't need

Tarxan

Level 25
There was actually a crypto plugin on the server before called Duxcoin, but it wasn’t promoted nor utilized in the slightest. Majority of the server is made up of younger people who don’t really understand the concept of stock or crypto, so there wouldn’t be much of a point in bringing that entire plugin back and anything else that fits this feedback since the amount of people who would utilize these features isn’t exactly... much. As Ferri said, create a system on your own for this if you believe you can, and go from there.

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
there are plenty of ways to make money without complicating things - many of these can also just be achieved by the playerbase if they had enough dedication (would not take all that long to create, certainly quicker then a plugin creation, i myself have created loose drafts for a SRP crpyto that utilises google sheets and google sites as well as a stock system.)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
'Duxcoin' was the previous crypto currency players could invest in, since its removal we have no plans of adding it back. Maybe in a future update once we've cleared our long development list

Users who are viewing this thread