cuddlesmeow

Level 99
cuddlesyou
cuddlesyou
Omega+
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: June 6
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Do you want to access your chest from anywhere, at any time? Do you need to use a weapon in a combat situation but have left it at home? Well, I've got you covered, simply enter the new command /chest and you will be able to access your items right away. You can store your items in ender chests with /chest <number>, and you can have up to 2 chests. The higher your rank, the more chests you get. I think it is possible to implement, it's similar to the school locker, but you can access it with a command, so you don't have to worry about carrying all your items everywhere.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I see how this can be useful for football and baseball glitches, where items can be easily lost due to bugs. Also for players who have so many items and don't want to risk losing them. You can use /chest to leave your items in a secure place rather than carrying them around all the time and risk losing them.

Execute

Level 13
xcqu
xcqu
Rich
Accessing your inventory with just a command kinda defeats the roleplay aspect of it and just makes it unrealistic, as well as those items not being able to be accessed by police if your raided or searched through normal means. Thus making it ineffective to use normal storage when gangrping and roleplaying as a whole. Good idea trying to add Echests to roleplay tho but it would need to be implemented differently for it to function and make sense.

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
This is just not it I'm sorry. The amount of abuse that can come from /chest would be amazing. You forgot your weapon or something to bad man. It's simply not allowed to just spawn one in and use it. That example is very poor, and though I see your point when it comes to baseball, Football AND Basketball, the idea would cause too much problems.

EnderBubs

Level 61

I can see a lot of failrp and other issues with this. Oh the cops are chasing you and you have a bloody katana? Just use /chest and instantly hide it in your apartment without ever going near your apartment! Someone is trying to mug you of an item you have on you? Just use the command to hide it in your apartment before they can take it. Your gang members are getting attacked and you left your spiked bat at home? Just use the command to instantly get it and attack on the spot!

It’s also just unrealistic to have a command that allows you to acsess anything from your chests. The new command would cause a LOT of failrp I feel and just overall I feel like it doesn’t fit with how the srp is set up

Lazeas

Level 47
IGN: cuddlesmeow
DATE: June 6
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Do you want to access your chest from anywhere, at any time? Do you need to use a weapon in a combat situation but have left it at home? Well, I've got you covered, simply enter the new command /chest and you will be able to access your items right away. You can store your items in ender chests with /chest <number>, and you can have up to 2 chests. The higher your rank, the more chests you get. I think it is possible to implement, it's similar to the school locker, but you can access it with a command, so you don't have to worry about carrying all your items everywhere.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I see how this can be useful for football and baseball glitches, where items can be easily lost due to bugs. Also for players who have so many items and don't want to risk losing them. You can use /chest to leave your items in a secure place rather than carrying them around all the time and risk losing them.
you got cooked...

MuziekAapje

Level 11
When I clicked on this I thought it would be about literal storing units... like for people without appartments or whatever ngl

Classicalist

Level 89
-1 This would be used to store weapons before being searched etc. A physical type of storage unit where you can buy a locker outside of school would be good. One that you can access anywhere though, I don't think it would be a good idea.

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We've got a backpack system in the works, which will work similar to the locker system.​

Users who are viewing this thread