mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Storage

ethln

Level 7
IGN: EthanIsALIVE

DATE: 6/22/2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Rentable Storage Units (similar to apartments but just chests and stuff)

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This would benefit the server and community by giving people an option to rent Storage Units to put their items in if they don't like their inventory being full. I'm also thinking this would be similar to the beach houses that you can rent where it's only couple hours for like 15k or so. This also would just be helpful in general to people who can't afford apartments or find any open apartments.

juli

Level 17
juliiets
juliiets
Omega+
+1! This has a lot of potential to be super beneficial to people of all sorts, especially if they could be rented long-term for gangs and raided by KPD.

ethln

Level 7
+1! This has a lot of potential to be super beneficial to people of all sorts, especially if they could be rented long-term for gangs and raided by KPD.
Exactly! This could also help gangs to hide stuff.

Kasien

Level 40
F0llowGh0stface
F0llowGh0stface
Notable
someone already did a suggestion about this. plus, there isnt any room.

cho0ii

Level 174
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

This could cause a lot of probable problems. Someone's rent running out and them then not being able to get their items, people using them to avoid police, along with the fact there's no room on the map for them.

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
This could cause a lot of probable problems. Someone's rent running out and them then not being able to get their items, people using them to avoid police, along with the fact there's no room on the map for them.
-1/+1, don't have much opinion on this, this could be a fun lil update for the people that don't have houses/apartments

So, a possible thing that they could do is to follow a similar system to the auction house, where if your item isn't bought in time, it'll go to the postman, so if your rent runs out you'll go to Tsutsui Yasushi/Post station

I'm not exactly sure how people can use them to avoid police, like putting items in that storage box mid-chase. But won't it be the same thing if someone just heads into their apartments and puts their items into their secret spot and allows themselves to get searched?

With the room part of the map, I'm sure there's always somewhere, they managed to put a whole store in an apartment complex before

Jenny

Level 4
NepNeppu
NepNeppu
Omega
-1 / +1

Here's a thing: We already have that permanently in the form of school lockers.
Yes, you can only access in school. But 18 extra slots that you can put unnecessary stuff in for just 20k, I think that's a good deal.

Idea has potential, but as other people mentioned, has a lot of loop holes in it.

Personally, a backpack works better. But it hasn't come back yet.

Classicalist

Level 87
+1 / -1

This has been suggested many times and I still stand by my point, Rentable storage units would be a waste of map space in my opinion, I personally think just having a school locker block or something in a public place like the auction or another building would be better alternative that way adults and people without apartments don't have to travel to the school to get items out of their lockers. Like Jenny said, Backpacks are in the works and will be available eventually which will act similar to this.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We'll be adding backpacks which will solve this issue over the Summer​

Users who are viewing this thread