/Stores or /Shops command suggestion

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
IGN: Mxxkie

DATE: 1/8/23

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: A /stores or /shops command. I was told something similar to this may have been reviewed and accepted previously, but I couldn’t find the thread, nor was it listed on the trello from what I could find.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: This command would function similarly to the /classes or /events command. Basically, when a shop is open, you’ll see it listed once the command has been executed. I know with classes, it opens up a teleportation thingy, but I don’t believe events do that, so it’d be structured more like /events. Basically, I feel it would save people, especially newer players time and energy. Without logging on before an advert is announced, you wouldn’t know if a shop’s open. For newer players asking where they could get phones or where stores are, or if stores are open, it’d be as simple as “do /shops or /stores to view which shops are currently open”. Anyway thought I’d make this minor suggestion, idk have at it, thank you for your time.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
I like this idea, even though we have the channel in the Town Discord, not everyone sees that, this would be very useful imo!!

+1

Users who are viewing this thread