SunriseRP

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Mvng

Previous bans:
One for ERP

Describe your activity on the server:
6+ hours everyday (somedays i might be busy but very rarely)

Which timezone are you in?
EST

Do you have Discord?
Yes, StormzRP#5526

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
yes

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-app.30611/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.30339/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I honestly find this field of work on SchoolRP so interesting, and something I could add so much to. I’ve contributed to several things on this server, like school-oriented roles which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed doing for the time being. This, however, is something that I need to learn to perfect which I see as a challenge. It’s motivating, especially knowing that I could possibly make a long-lasting contribution to something. I want to do something fun and productive to benefit the community, And as well as the rise of more upcoming gangs and criminals, I would like to help out in minimizing gang and criminal activity as i see it growing more recently.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I’m aware that Japanese laws are quite similar to America’s, but I’m open to learning more about it.

What are the Police ranks?
-Captain

-Commissioner

-Lieutenant

-Sergeant

-Corporal

-The Investigator (an entire division, not all too in-tune with the rest of the ranks.)

-Patrol Officer

-Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a lot of experience and knowledge of how to conduct myself on and off-duty, as well as my work when not patrolling or inside an interrogation room. Generally, I have a lot of knowledge about police work.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are currently the only form of local government, the police are there to be mediators and to maintain law and order within the roleplay. They are not supposed to be interacted with frequently, instead, police only appear when necessary. Police are also servants to the community, they are to be trusted by the civilians of the city and to be loved & cherished for their work.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully understand that I can be demoted at any time

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Of course

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Joseph A. Shimasu is a tall, burly and foreign man. His hair is blond, if you look closely you would notice the gray hairs among the straight, blond hair accompanied by his boxy and robust face structure. In his police uniform, he is easily recognizable, in that he has a face that no one can forget. But his ability to disappear in plain sight is haunting. Being a bit above average height in his home country, he stands at 6'4 (193 cm) and weighs approximately 183 lbs (83 kg). Some who have encountered him previously would describe him as having 'old man strength'.

What he's like on and off the job?
Both on and off the job, Joseph is a man of sheer focus and will. He sometimes is a man that follows orders, other times he is a man that barks orders at his peers or subordinates. In the end, if the task is successfully achieved, Storm can feel at ease. Often times at home he spends his time trying to settle down and disconnect from the problems at work.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He treats his co-workers with respect, and as his best friends or bar-buddies on the force, he’s always there for each and everyone apart of his community, and team. His plans for the future is to 'Die happy' in the best way he can. He wants to grow old to see Karakura become better than it already is.

BACKSTORY
Joseph Aikyo Shimasu was born in South Korea, he was born into wealth with his parents, although they were rich, he was not treated as a rich person, instead, His parents were extremely strict with him, watching his every move, yet they were free with him, encouraging discovery, this kept his immune system balanced, letting him grow up to be a strong, healthy boy, He didn’t attend school with his peers, instead, he stayed at home, being home-schooled.

Joseph struggled with school work, finding Maths extremely hard for him, although it slowed him down slightly, it did not stop him, instead, encouraging him to strive towards his goal, he exceeded in Literature and History, being above average for his age, although he was mediocre in other subjects, he still passed When he graduated from high school, he moved to Karakura, Japan to study upon being a police officer. he would spend all of his nights studying for big exams, tests, and keeping up with the work given to him.

Finishing his time in college, and finally graduating, Joseph took a 3-month break to because of all the exams and his studying that he has done He stayed there for 3 months before moving back to Karakura, Japan, and applying to become part of the KPD. Sending his application, waiting for a response back.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Joseph Aikyo Shimasu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Shimasu

Given Name(s): Joey

Preferred Name: Joseph

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination: Doesn’t have one

Marital Status: In A Relationship

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5 years

Working Experience:
2 years

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Law Enforcement, Computer Science And Mathematics

Native Languages:
English, Japanese
Other Languages:
Spanish

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

- Due to your history revolving around GangRP on the server, your police application will be denied​

Users who are viewing this thread