mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Story

WildSense

Level 45
This is about my character Jess. It hasn't actually happened: it's just a conspiracy?.. Alternate reality?... If you don't want to read it, bye. I'll be adding people who want to be added. This branches off of the story @WildSense and I are writing on another thread, this is just kind of... eh. You know what I mean jesus come on cut me some slack.

Chapter 1
So many things can cause someone to cry: an argument with a friend, perhaps. An upsetting encounter? A broken heart? Unfortunately enough for me, all of the above. It was a humid summer night, I seem to remember. And all I could hear is the constant ringing in my ears and the replay of the previous event. Not only had I had an argument with one of my closest friends - Etsuko (@xXKawaii_JuliaXx) - but Drew had also moved to England at a moment's notice, with just a text saying,
"It's over. Sorry. Maybe I'll see you again someday."
I'm not sure what happened after that. I made my way home. Or was it actually my home? Which direction was it? Crickets chirped, reminding me of my own loneliness and how isolated I felt, from the depths of my own person towards my 'friends'. My doors were locked. Fumbling with the keys, I jammed them into the hole again, with an urgency that led to fear, fear turning to insanity. I shakily kept scratching them against the doorframe, eyes watering, twitching, leading to ultimate insanity. An ocean of locked up feelings and emotions, crashing and knocking me down washed over me, as I curled up on the driveway, convulsing and sobbing. But about what?
Etsuko maybe? Drew maybe? No. It was something else. It wasn't what I had and lost, it was what I never had and could never have.
"Oh my god, Jess." a worried voice whispered in a hushed voice. Someone knelt by my side, tucking soaking wet hair from my tears behind my ear.
"No!" I screamed in my oblivion, whacking the hand away and choking on the feeling of overwhelming crying.
Ideas and dreams were swirling in my head. Each time I reached for something, it slipped away in my fingertips like water through a dam. Each time I turned away from my wants they got bigger, forcing me to obey, only to be denied again. I was sick and tired of being denied of anything each time.
"Jess. Listen." the husky voice murmured again.
I shuddered as another wave of shock and anxiousness slammed into me, looking up at the earnest face above me.

Chapter 1 - Questions
A. Who is there helping?
B. What should happen next?
C. Who wants to be involved in the story?
Chapter 2
Coming soon - hopefully.
A. Kobi, obviously.
B. She spends time in the Lloyd residence
C. I'd like to see all of the Lloyd family in there.

Also, the correct term for something that didn't really happen is non-canon.

Jexica

Level 28
A. Kobi, obviously.
B. She spends time in the Lloyd residence
C. I'd like to see all of the Lloyd family in there.

Also, the correct term for something that didn't really happen is non-canon.
Thanks: though at school we learnt canon meant a list of books. I'll be sure to change it so thanks chicken ;)

WildSense

Level 45
Thanks: though at school we learnt canon meant a list of books. I'll be sure to change it so thanks chicken ;)
I actually have writers block OMG, and I have to write this chapter 13. Also, when you quote me, just copy the spoiler code and remove the quote code, and tag me instead. Leave the new chapter unspoilered. That's what I do

Jexica

Level 28
I actually have writers block OMG, and I have to write this chapter 13. Also, when you quote me, just copy the spoiler code and remove the quote code, and tag me instead. Leave the new chapter unspoilered. That's what I do
Hehehehe I do enjoy making life hard for you
Hint for writers' block: write what you want to happen for the characters, as long as it's realistic.

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
Hehehehe I do enjoy making life hard for you
Hint for writers' block: write what you want to happen for the characters, as long as it's realistic.
Another tip; I suggest reading other fan fictions and books for inspiration. The only reason why I'm detailed and great at writing detailed pieces is because I read a lot. (it does improve your reading age as well; mine's surprisingly 20, even though I'm 13.)

Hazel

Level 43
This is about my character Jess. It hasn't actually happened: non-canon little chickens. I'll be adding people who want to be added. This branches off of the story @WildSense and I are writing.

Chapter 1
So many things can cause someone to cry: an argument with a friend, perhaps. An upsetting encounter? A broken heart? Unfortunately enough for me, all of the above. It was a humid summer night, I seem to remember. And all I could hear is the constant ringing in my ears and the replay of the previous event. Not only had I had an argument with one of my closest friends - Etsuko (@xXKawaii_JuliaXx) - but Drew had also moved to England at a moment's notice, with just a text saying,
"It's over. Sorry. Maybe I'll see you again someday."
I'm not sure what happened after that. I made my way home. Or was it actually my home? Which direction was it? Crickets chirped, reminding me of my own loneliness and how isolated I felt, from the depths of my own person towards my 'friends'. My doors were locked. Fumbling with the keys, I jammed them into the hole again, with an urgency that led to fear, fear turning to insanity. I shakily kept scratching them against the doorframe, eyes watering, twitching, leading to ultimate insanity. An ocean of locked up feelings and emotions, crashing and knocking me down washed over me, as I curled up on the driveway, convulsing and sobbing. But about what?
Etsuko maybe? Drew maybe? No. It was something else. It wasn't what I had and lost, it was what I never had and could never have.
"Oh my god, Jess." a worried voice whispered in a hushed voice. Someone knelt by my side, tucking soaking wet hair from my tears behind my ear.
"No!" I screamed in my oblivion, whacking the hand away and choking on the feeling of overwhelming crying.
Ideas and dreams were swirling in my head. Each time I reached for something, it slipped away in my fingertips like water through a dam. Each time I turned away from my wants they got bigger, forcing me to obey, only to be denied again. I was sick and tired of being denied of anything each time.
"Jess. Listen." the husky voice murmured again.
I shuddered as another wave of shock and anxiousness slammed into me, looking up at the earnest face above me.

Chapter 1 - Questions
A. Who is there helping?
B. What should happen next?
C. Who wants to be involved in the story?
Chapter 2
In one swift motion, he picked her up off of the pavement and into the security of his arms, walking briskly towards his house.
"P-put me down!" she screeched, pummelling his chest with her fists as hard as she could. Black streams ran their wiggly line down her cheeks, dripping onto his sleeves.
"No."
He wipes her eyes with his sleeve, gritting his teeth to prevent himself from staring at her for too long. Despite the stares they were receiving, he walked the long way back to his house.
"Look who Kobi's got!" Wild jeered as he opened the doors. Auron laughed as well, joining in.
"Knew it would happen soon enough."
Jess's chest was still heaving under the heavy influence of tears.
"Guys, help." Kobi snapped, gently putting her down onto the sofa {or couch whatever ;)}.
"With what?" Auron asked hastily, becoming serious at once.
Wild still did not get the hint. "For his overwhelming desire, of course."
"Wild." Jess croaked, clearing her throat and glaring at him. "I hope you die in Hell."
"Awe, thanks Jess."
"You're welcome."
Auron chuckled.
"What's going on up there?" a voice shouted, as Kaiya (@PrincessOwlton) emerged from the ladder that led downstairs. Her eyes scanned the room. They settled on Kobi, then Jess.

Chapter 3
@WildSense

"Kobi! So nice to see you here." Kaiya simpered, sauntering towards them. Auron and Wild exchanged a knowing glance, and Auron mouthed "Uh oh."
"Kaiya, I do live here." Kobi deadpanned, eyes narrowing.
Kaiya pouted, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I thought you were going to Jess's house," she said sweetly, innocently.
"I was." Kobi muttered, looking at her grudgingly.
I rolled my eyes. Why was Kaiya so clingy all of the time? After she had flounced away, her feet almost kicking the hem of her polka dot doll dress, I turned back around, my eyes settling on her. She looked almost peaceful, but Jess was never exactly peaceful. I seem to remember there was always something bothering her, but that made her even more cute. A person of her height, holding so much knowledge; it also made her more delicate, like a glass object on the edge of a table, ready to be pushed and smashed into pieces.
Her eyes flew open.
"Kobi." she croaked, sitting up next to me.
"Feel better?"
She frowned. "I never feel 'better'." Jess turned, so that she was facing me.
"Almost never," she murmured, leaning closer. I could feel her nervous breath against the side of my neck. She shifted, and her lips gently brushed against mine, a butterfly touch.

Chapter 4
"Guys oh God get a room." Andre (@AndreMC) groaned, shaking his head.
I push Kobi away and stand up, walking to Andre with as much anger as I can muster.
"We are in a room, Andre. Not outdoors on the pavement."
"Sidewalk, you mean."
"No, not really."
Andre chuckled and ruffled my hair, "You English girls are so cute."
Wrinkling my nose, I dodged his hand again. "Generalisation much."
"With an S or a Z?"
I scowled and pushed him, reaching up to pull at his hair; I always aimed for his hair, it was his prized possession.
"Jess, calm." Kobi said.
Andre laughed again and anger bubbled inside of me like sugar boiling and heating.
"Just because I kiss you once doesn't mean you can tell me what to do." I snapped, glaring at him with heat behind my eyes.
Kaiya growled, pounding her fist on the table. "No! This cannot have happened... Touka smiled apologetically.
"Sorry Kaiya, you've lost..."
Tears squeezed from beneath her eyelids, streaming raggedly down her face.
"I will never lose. Kobi will love me."
Babes this is amazing. < 3 You better continue it.. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread