Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

StrawbeeViniq

Discord Name & Tag:
Strawberry#9703

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on maybe once or twice a week for up to 4 hours due to working, but I’ll be trying to get on more as my schedule opens up. But I try to be on every weekend, plus some if I have time. (I sadly don't have many hours on the server because of this)

Which timezone are you in?
MST but I'm usually on during the night. So any time after 4pm

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
N/A (Never have)

What is your motivation for applying?:
Being completely honest here, I’m getting severely bored as a student and I would like to try out other areas of the server besides schoolRP, I can always get an alt for that if I want to. But for truth, My motivation is trying something new, I’ve always been interested in the KPD/policeRP that goes on, I had started semi inactive as I found myself getting drained and bored from just walking around campus on the server with basically no one to talk to so I’m hoping joining the KPD on the server will be significantly more interesting, well… Hopefully it will be more interesting and will keep me logging in as often as possible. It seems fun and seems like a new area I can experience. I’d love to, over time, as I’m on the server more to eventually try out many areas of the server depending on how everything goes, though I don’t think I’ll get that bored when trying something new.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Some, not much. But I do know that Police work as a team to keep the city they care for safe and to help out the community. Sometimes work is an easy stroll/patrol, watching specific areas, engaging with the community and some other aspects.
For example;

The police have a ranking, Highest to lowest,

Commissioner - Oversees everything
Captain -Second in command
Lieutenant -They're normally in charge if the captain is away
Sergeant - A senior Officer
Corporal - One step below Sergeant
Patrol Officer (I call them Patrolling Officer) - They're fresh out of Cadetting and are often given the job of patrolling thestreets
Cadets - Newbies, they're given most training and listen to literally everyone above them in ranking (Or... Should)

There is a special side unit called Detectives, they're list is something like so;

Detective Superintendant - Captain of the Detective Division
Detective Chief Inspector - Second in command in the Division
Detective Inspector - Basically the corporal or such of the Detective world
Detective Constable - Detective Cadets in training.

--------------

The police have a variety of skills and things they can do to help them with their jobs, such as;

CCTV - they're able to use this to look at specific points in town to look out for criminal acts.

raiding - its often used with a warrant to enter a specific locale. Depending on circonstance that is.

Patrolling - an ability gained once reaching Patrol officer rank, it helps the police not only engage with the community but meet people that nay be suspicious.

Inmate Care - its a job where the officer must give any inmates some food and drinks, their one call and anything else that may be permitted.
Interrogation - exactly as stated, if someone comes in or is told to the Police about something they may have done, the police are allowed to interrogate the person in question for answers. This tends to be used with detectives when solving a case.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Because it keeps them gangrper’s at bay and it only makes sense for the sake of the safety of those who don’t want to be involved in that kind of rp but also so the people who are truly innocent or need protection can be given such.

For example; with so many people playing Criminals, it's best to restore protection for non-combative civilians or those who are more likely at threat of criminals or those who do reckless driving by looking out for the community and looking after those bad-doers

Officers can bring quite a bit of peace and often times relax the harmless or 'well behaved Citizen's' the KPD has a very particular and hard job and it's why there is two divisions, detectives and the 'regular' police. Both have their own jobs to play.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Sutan Myoga

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
She/Her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
N/A

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
A 5’1” Japanese woman with semi wavy dyed brown hair. She has kind of tanned skin and a small mole on the bottom left of her lip, dark hazel eyes that pair nicely with her appearance. She has an ever so slightly figurely body.

Unseen she has some oddly placed fairly pale patches of skin on her body as a sign of slight Vitiligo.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Professional - She’s a bit more quiet and reserved, not speaking much unless spoken to or has to. She will speak up more if there’s a topic she’s interested in or something she can do. She’s more likely to stand up for herself or merely follow orders with a head nod and a comment stating she understands or heard.

Casual - In a more casual setting she’s fairly cheerful, showing herself properly when comfortable. Oftentimes way more open and willing to speak her mind about anything and everything. Sometimes oversharing.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
She loves having someone to help or get helped by, she’s always found a love for having people with her to help her out and vise versa. She really appreciates teamwork and makes life, work or schooling more enjoyable when there’s experiences you can share together and overall talk about because you can relate to it. It’s always been said that teamwork makes the dreamwork and it’s true, she follows it to the fullest and is willing to help in a heartbeat. She’s willing to help anyone who asks for it, she’ll be there thick and thin. Her back to theirs protecting each other and the community they live in.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I’m more of a follower, but at times I do not mind standing up as a leader. But it really depends on my standing with the team. But the reason for this is I’ll easily take orders or do something, or follow someone if the reasoning is fair. If it's nothing that can get me in harm's way I will easily be a follower. But if something seems off or sketchy I’d do my best to become a leader in the situation in order to give a better gameplan. But it also depends on who is who and where I’m standing in the situation, sometimes I must just stay back and follow.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Sutan Myoga has lived all over Japan, she was first born in Kyoto, Japan with her Mom and dad. She’s the first born and has a three year old baby brother. As she got into elementary school she found she really enjoyed looking out the school yard to watch the police go by on their daily activities, as if lost in wonder. But as she got older her interest in most things cop had grown. Once she was ten her family moved to Tokyo for two years for the sake of her dads business but her mother and father grew apart because of said job and they had a divorce, her dad whom she still talks to time to time is still in Tokyo while her mother took Sutan and her brother to Karakura. Thus, once Sutan turned thirteen she went to Karakura’s mixed highschool and college campus. Beginning her studies there, but as she talked with a small handful of students she mainly heard rumours about how dangerous Karakura really was which brought her more interested in joining the KPD as she got older, hoping to finish grade twelve at the earliest and try her hand at the police academy to hopefully become a cop for the Karakura Police Department by the time she is twenty five or twenty six.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

Yes, but it requires major permissions.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol
Iron Supplements
Multivitamins
Melatonin
Cough Syrup
wooden cane
Bandages
eyepatch

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I’d watch for a moment to see if I get any context, if not I would confront my co-worker(s) to see why they are doing it. If it’s not a good reason, despite their ranking I would tell them to stop as it’s not needed and will only anger the inmate and possibly make the inmate more vengeful.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I’d taser the person assaulting my co-worker, check on my colleague to make sure they are alright before restraining the person who assaulted them. Making sure my co-worker gets looked after at the hospital.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I’d quietly go to one of the higher ups, ensuring I have evidence and report it then probably ask for extra protection just in case they find out I reported them.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I’d be fairly irritated, I’m more likely to cross my arms and tell them that it wont work and to move on with their day, or if it’s money to get out of arrest I’d probably tighten the cuffs and tell them off.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETITIVITY
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread