mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted ~ StreetSlang | Chef Application ~

Sovietic

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:

StreetSlang

School Employee Role you are Applying For?
I'm currently applying for the Chef Role.

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log on everyday after School. I shall provide a schedule, I'll be sure to inform staff such as, (@Ducks ) if I will need to alternate the schedule provided.
(These times are EST wise)
Monday : 3 : 05 (PM) - 10 : 30 (PM)
Tuesday : 3 : 05 (PM) - 10 : 30 (PM)
Wednesday : 1 : 50 (PM) - 10 : 45 (PM)
Thursday : 3 : 05 (PM) - 10 : 45 (PM)
Friday : 3 : 05 (PM) - 12 : 45 (AM)
Saturday : 8 : 00 (AM) - 12 : 45 (AM)
Sunday : 8 : 00 (AM) - 10 : 30 (PM)

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do have Discord. I shall share the details if I am accepted for the Role known as the Chef.

Do you have a microphone?
No, I currently do not have a Microphone. I'm planning on getting one this week. But, I have an internal microphone which is included with my computer. Hopefully, that will be able to do for the time being.
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I have never been banned on SchoolRp. I plan on keeping my record clean from bans.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, I can and will ensure that I will be able to come on often. If I can't do it, I'll allow my rank to be taken away.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do recognize that I can be ICly fired from the job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee?
The job of a Chef is meant to make healthy and filling food for the students that attend lunch after their classes have ended and they take their small break. This food is meant to enhance their learning capabilities to it's maximum.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I do not have any experience in this type of Roleplay. One of the biggest reasons I would love to try it out.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?
Well, In general I have been roleplaying for 2 years. For all of those 2 years, I've only been roleplaying in realism roleplay. So, I would say I'm very experienced when it comes to realistic roleplay something that most people thrive on SchoolRp.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Yes, I am fully familiar with what my job does. The duties and responsibilities of the Chef is to help cook and create good, healthy food that is able to be eaten by the students. This food is meant to enhance their learning capabilities to it's maximum to help the student learn exceptionally in their classes.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would immediately tell the student to stop using the foul language against higher-up's and that they should respect the people who feed them. If they continued, I'd ask them for their name and I would note it or mentally note it and report what they have done to someone who is able to handle the situation at best. This someone may be a V.P or even the Principle himself.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would first ask what the job would be and if I would be able to get supervision from people who know how to do it incase I do something wrong. Then, I would gladly accept the job and do it as slow and careful as possible to not cause any harm to myself or others in the area.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would tell them to stop and that they should be posing an example to the students and not begin to be foolhardy. Then, I would note down their name mentally and or in a note book. I'd report their behavior to the Principle so he can hopefully fire the individual for their rediculous and dangerous actions in the School.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Kazehaya Tadayuki
Chosen Job: Chef

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation for joining is definitely the fact that I want to be able to try something new, When I first joined the server I loved it. It was very fun to be on, now that I am more experienced in the server. I think that I want to be apart of the community even more by contributing to joining and helping the School ICly and OOCly.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I'm very devoted to the server and I truly do love the server. I'd never want to be banned from it and or lose it, I'm also extremely loyal. So, I wouldn't be departing from it anytime soon and I definitely don't plan too.

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You used detailed, accurate answers to the questions given to you, congratulations you got the job!

Users who are viewing this thread