mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council Ap. <3

Thankies

Level 2
What is your Minecraft username?: madalynnee
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: My previous bans or kicks would be for something in 2018 or 2019 but the most recent warns is for being afk and not on school grounds when school could be in session.
What is your timezone in GMT?: My timezone is Pacific time zone.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: My discord is madalynne#3714
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/office-secretary-3.23038/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/my-app-3.22774/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/college-ap.21805/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/madalynnees-ban-appeal.21479/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/ban-appeal.17539/
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/thankie-ban-appeal.14995/
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

My activity on the server is often I am usually most active first third and fifth weekends, but this summer I will be able to play every other week for a whole week, I can tend to play for more than five hours as well.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The Student Council is a likewise job you have to keep track of and make sure you're keeping up with or you run out of business. A student council partake would be making fun events for the whole School and making sure you can stay on topic for School and have some sort of relatable concept for a fun event and a helpful message when you are presenting something to the School.
Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): Something that brought me to student council and to partake in this was having motivation and be able to make more friends oocly and icly, i've also thought about helping with Schoolrp's events for awhile now and love to try and help.
What does the school council of Karakura do?: The school council of Karakura is an important team they set up most of the events for the school and have most of the says whether or not what will be planned.
How would you describe your work ethic?: My work ethic is to be continuous, and be able to get stuff done quick and as good as the project can be. It depends what it would be on but typically I tend to try my hardest on it either way it turns out to be quite good.
What interests you the most about the student council?: Something that interests me the most about the Student Council is the events they have hosted inspires me to help plan with them as well.
Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: Yes, I have experience in role playing such as on another game I had played as a Teacher, and was a helpful player on the topic that was about school.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I'm on the student council and a member submitted a awful idea, i'd inform them that we could vote on it and try to make it as unique and keep some parts as we used others ideas and made them all match and make them similar. I would also try to keep it from spreading as an negative opinion such as others may think it could be a good idea.
You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: I sumbit an idea and people aren't quite fond of it I'd try to keep it positive and ask what may wrong with my idea and if it's toxic I'd report it if it's oocly. If it's icly i'd keep it kind and sweet and try to ask them for other ideas they like better and how we could solve the problem instead of arguing!
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would try not to join anyones side and try to make sure that the argument doesn't worsen as I calm down both groups and try to explain to them both their ideas are great and should ask other's instead of just are members for advice.
A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds, I would choose to report them immediately to a higher School Employee and try to ask a Councillor what happened and see if I could also help their emotions.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would combat with this just as any other person I hope would, I would respect their thoughts and ask them why behind that opinion makes them think that in a respectful manner as I say, "Oh, I like that idea as well but do you think we can try something more as "xxx".
There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: Two councilors are starting drama and affecting their work ethic negatively, I would try to stop the drama from indulging as I pull one of them out of the conversation and try to offer them something positive asking maybe how their day was and keep the drama away for awhile till a higher councillor president could maybe help or take a report to this.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Yaharia A. Centre
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 18
Character phone-number: 190-806-717
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Yaharia is a sweet girl who loves to help others at every cost she could also be a pain sometimes but all is nice, she also tends to be more lenient on people she would offer you a hand if needed. Yaharia is a all kind girl and loves to help people for the better, but if they're upsetting her she tends to storm off or not answer them.
Character appearance/attire: Yaharia stood at 5 foot with a shiny blue teal hair representing her honey like skin, her magenta jacket beamed off her black tie that had a metallic feeling. The woman had a slit from the side of her neck to the front with a scarred stitching.
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What separates me from other applicants seeking my position is that i'm unique and have a quite different way of planning things with this position if I recieve it I will show respect with it and make sure to help out with as much as I can. Seeking this position means proving trust with the whole Council team, and I believe I am the right fit for this.
Why do you want this position?: I would like this position because I believe it would make roleplaying a lot more fun and interesting. When you get to know more people and you can learn from others mistakes as you go along but with this Council partake you can help initialize events for the whole School.
What interests you the most about student council?: Something that interests me about student council is the events that are hosted for School, and the people i've seen so far are quite lovely and kind to most people and i'd love to work with positive people as well!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: Something that I can do to help contribute to make the School a safe and fun environment is, try to start more events about raising awareness with Social interactions and being safe. We could make an event about a fundraiser and have little pop up stands with games and see who could raise as much money for the School, we could also invite some shop owners to have some kind of items on display for purchase.

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time to apply, however the council & myself have chosen to deny this application.​

Users who are viewing this thread