School Vice-President.
Expected activity (out of ten):
9/10
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are):
Fourteen
Previous Applications:
None.
Motivation for joining:
I'm on this server constantly. I honestly have always wanted to be more involved.
What is the School Council?:
A student group to help support the school system, and help keep things running smoothly.
What happens in the School Council?:
Plenty of group meetings, and often participates in public speaking in front of the school.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: Politely state my opinions, and ask why they think that idea is reasonable.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: Agree with everyone else's opinions and move on, it isn't a big deal.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: "It's a pleasure to be standing here today. I never would of thought I would be in this position, and I want to help everyone to make this school a better and more secure place! Don't be afraid to talk to me if you have an idea or problem. Thank you.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?
"I apologise for missing these past meetings. I hope you all understand and accept my apology."

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?
Accept that some things are the way that they are, and respectably understand why my role is being taken.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role
Dear Principal Filthy Ducks,
I am writing this to persuade you on the reasons why I personally believe that I fit this role as the Vice-President. I only have intentions to make THS a better place for my fellow students. I take interest in school and the well-being, and as Vice-President, I will try my hardest to attend all meetings and work on peoples ideas. Thank you for taking your time to read this letter, and I hope I receive this role.
Sincerely, KittyPumpkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread