mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Student Council Application. ✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: _ScarlettRose_.
Role in School Council: School Vice-President.
Expected activity (out of ten): 9/10. I play regularly on week days, and I am always available on weekends.
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): I am 14 years old.
Previous Applications: Cheerleader-Full Team.
Motivation for joining: I've been playing on this School RP server for a long time now and I usually think of amazing things to tell my friends, or the School Councillors, But I never get the time to tell them. I have also been highly recommended to overcome my goals or challenges, and fix up anything that goes wrong. I realised I would be able to do this by trying for School Vice-President, To help myself and others as well.
What is the School Council?: The School council is a bunch of smart and outgoing students who have been chosen to represent THS, and tell their opinions to make the school a better place.
What happens in the School Council?: Every now and again the School council will be called into a meeting, where they talk about how to fix problems that are quite severe. They discuss their good ideas between one another and decide if they should use them.

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:
I would explain to the chairman why its not a very great idea respectfully, and in a way that would not hurt them. I would afterwards, ask them if they have a better idea or if they could change, or add onto the current idea.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:
I would react respectful, and tell them I would take my time and think about a new one, and if I can not, I would ask the other councillors their ideas and we would discuss it then.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech?:
Hello students and peers of Taketatsu High School, its a great honour to have become your school president. I would love to say how respectful everyone has been to me so far and how you act with poise and discipline, which has made my time way more entertaining as my role. I would want you to know to never give up hope on anything, in school or out. This is because there is a reason for everything you do, even if you can't figure it out, which makes the task you are doing more determining, because you don't know what will happen when it finishes. I have made some grave mistakes recently and I have tried hard to fix them, which makes me, well, who I am, standing here in front of you today. I have not given up on fixing my mistakes, and never will, which gives you some advice for what you have done wrong in the past.
Thank you so much for listening, you have been a great and respectful audience, if you have any questions, don't be shy to ask me, just come and look around if its really important.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? This scenario would be rare in my case but if it ever did occur I would simply reply, "I am so, so sorry for not being able to participate in these meetings, it has happened due to all my problems recently that I could not change, and I promise it won't happen ever again.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?: I would simply stay calm and say, "Thanks to you all for this amazing time here, I definitely understand your choice and before I leave my position for someone else to fill in, I would like to wish everyone good luck and best wishes, it has been a pleasure being able to be here, working with such amazing peers. Thank you for everything."

[IC SECTION]

You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?

Dear Principal,
It has been a great, easy-going year so far and I am glad that I and all the councillors have applied for their role. My one promise to you is that I will try harder then ever before to help others that need it and, for any reason which I am not able to attend a meeting, I will discuss it with you before. I would love to help represent Taketatsu High School for the best of everyone's well being. I also hope you consider me worthy for the role, If you don't, I would understand completely, and respect your statement.
Thanks for reading this,
Best wishes,
Scarlett.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
Congratulations on Vice-President! You've been added to the roster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread