Level 24
elelmon_S
elelmon_S
Rich+

GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?:
Ame_No_Uzume_​
Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have received minor warnings in the past, although I do not recall the specific incidents as they occurred some time ago. However, I can assure you that my history with the game has not involved any serious infractions such as bans or kicks. I strive to adhere to the rules and guidelines of the game and to maintain a positive and respectful presence within the community.​
What is your timezone?:
GMT+ 13 ; New Zealand.​
Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
Elelmon#6888​
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
I applied to some of them VIA message boxes, However, I have the status of each.​
— Korean Application [ACCEPTED]
— Chinese Application [ACCEPTED]
— BMD Application [DENIED]
— Shop Owner [UNKNOWN]
Describe your activity on the server:
As a dedicated and active player of school roleplay, I have consistently dedicated a significant amount of time to the game, averaging 6-8 hours of play per day, seven days a week. While this playtime may increase during holidays or other periods of an extended break, I am consistently engaged in the game and committed to immersing myself in the roleplay experience.​
In addition to participating in the regular activities and interactions of a high school student within the game, I also enjoy exploring the lore and stories of other player characters through roleplay with my own character, particularly with good friends. This can involve participating in pre-designed scenes or simply engaging in spontaneous interactions that allow me to further develop and deepen my own character's story.​
I also appreciate the opportunity to engage with other players, whether they are familiar acquaintances or complete strangers, during times when there are fewer players online. This provides a chance to roam around the SRP map and engage in impromptu roleplay with those who are interested. By chatting with and roleplaying with a diverse group of players, I am able to enrich my own roleplay experience and learn from the unique perspectives and experiences of others.​
Overall, I am a highly active and engaged player who values the immersive and social aspects of school roleplay. I am committed to constantly improving my skills and expanding my knowledge of the game, and I look forward to continuing to explore the limitless possibilities of roleplay in the future.​
List your accounts and roles on this server:​
— elelmon [INACTIVE, High-School Student]
— elelmon_s [ACTIVE, HS BASEBALL CAPTAIN]
— Ame_No_Uzume_ [ACTIVE, High-School Student]
Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes! I am aware of that and I will submit an inactivity log if I ever need to be inactive for more than 15 days.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS
What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a group of dedicated and proactive students who are elected or appointed to represent their peers and work to enhance and improve their school community. They serve as an important bridge between students and school administration, working to address the concerns and needs of their fellow students and ensure that their voices are heard.​
One of the primary responsibilities of the student council is to ensure that the school environment is conducive to learning and safety. This involves a range of tasks and initiatives, such as organizing events and activities, patrolling the school grounds to maintain order and ensure the well-being of students, and working with school staff to address any issues or concerns that may arise. The student council also plays a crucial role in promoting a sense of community and belonging among students, helping to create a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere where all students feel valued and supported.​
In addition to these core duties, the student council may also be involved in a variety of other initiatives aimed at benefiting the school and its students. This can include fundraising efforts to support various programs or causes, participating in community service projects, and working to identify and address any issues or challenges facing the school. Overall, the student council is an essential part of the school community, and plays a vital role in shaping the school experience and creating a positive and supportive environment for all students.​
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
As an avid and passionate participant in school roleplay, I have had the privilege of knowing and interacting with several individuals who have served on the council in various capacities. Observing their active involvement in events and initiatives has been a source of admiration and fascination for me, and has sparked my interest in potentially serving on the council myself in the future.​
While I am well aware that being on the council requires a significant amount of dedication and hard work, it is clear to me that the experience is both fulfilling and enjoyable. I have consistently engaged in school roleplay on a daily basis, and have long desired the opportunity to portray a more diligent student within the game. This would allow me to further expand my roleplay experience and challenge myself to take on new roles and responsibilities within the game.​
I am hopeful that this opportunity will present itself in the future, and I am committed to putting in the necessary effort and dedication to excel in this role. I am confident that my passion for school roleplay and my willingness to learn and grow will serve me well in any role that I undertake, and I look forward to the opportunity to make a positive impact within the game and the larger community.​
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am pleased to confirm that I am fully aware of the various responsibilities and opportunities associated with serving on the student council, and I would be more than happy to contribute my time and efforts to help with events and initiatives. In addition to offering my support for existing events and projects, I am also eager to come up with new ideas and proposals for ways to enhance the school community and create positive experiences for all students.​
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
The student council is a vital part of the school community, made up of a diverse group of elected or appointed students who are dedicated to improving their school and representing the interests of their peers. Within the council, there are a range of roles and responsibilities that help to ensure the smooth operation and success of the organization. Some of the key positions within the student council include:​
President
The president is the leader of the student council and is responsible for overseeing the activities and initiatives of the organization. They are expected to be a strong and effective leader, able to motivate and inspire other members of the council to work towards shared goals. In addition to guiding the direction and goals of the council, the president may also serve as a representative of the student body to school administration and the wider community. They are expected to be a clear and effective communicator, able to articulate the needs and concerns of their peers and advocate for their interests.​
Vice President
The vice president typically assists the president and may take on leadership responsibilities in their absence. They are expected to be a reliable and proactive member of the council, able to work independently and take initiative when necessary. In addition to assisting the president, the vice president may also be responsible for specific projects or initiatives within the council. They are expected to be organized and detail-oriented, able to manage their time effectively and work towards the successful completion of their tasks.​
Secretary
The secretary is responsible for maintaining records and documentation for the council, including minutes from meetings and records of events and activities. They are expected to be organized, detail-oriented, and able to manage their time effectively in order to keep accurate and comprehensive records. In addition to maintaining records, the secretary may also be responsible for communicating with members and other stakeholders. This may involve drafting and distributing agendas, announcements, and other communications. They are expected to be clear and effective communicators, able to clearly and accurately convey information to others.​
Treasurer
The treasurer is responsible for managing the council's finances, including tracking income and expenses and preparing financial reports. They are expected to be adept at financial management and decision-making, able to develop and implement effective budgeting strategies and make informed financial decisions. In addition to managing the council's finances, the treasurer may also be involved in fundraising efforts. They are expected to be creative and resourceful, able to identify and pursue opportunities to raise funds for the council's initiatives.​
In addition to these core roles, the student council may also include representatives from various clubs or organizations within the school, as well as students who are elected or appointed to specific positions based on their interests or skills. Some examples of other roles that may be important to the council include event planners, public relations coordinators, and community service coordinators. Overall, the student council is a dynamic and diverse group of students who work together to make a positive impact on their school and community, and each member plays an important role in the success of the organization.​

SCENARIOS
You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
As a member of the student council, it is my responsibility to be a proactive and engaged member of the school community and to address any conflicts or issues that may arise in a constructive and positive manner. In the event of a disagreement or altercation, my first priority would be to ensure the safety and well-being of all parties involved.​
To this end, I would approach the scene with a calm and respectful demeanor, seeking to understand the perspectives and concerns of all parties involved. I would listen actively and empathetically, seeking to understand the root cause of the conflict and the needs and motivations of each individual. By seeking to understand the perspectives of all parties involved, I hope to be able to identify common ground or areas of compromise that could help to defuse the situation and find a mutually beneficial resolution.​
I would also be prepared to utilize my conflict resolution skills to facilitate a peaceful resolution and to help all parties involved understand each other's perspectives and find a way forward. This might involve mediating a discussion between the parties, facilitating a negotiation process, or helping to identify potential compromises or alternatives.​
If necessary, I would also be willing to seek the assistance of another council member or school staff member to help resolve the issue. I believe that working together and seeking guidance from trusted and knowledgeable sources can be an effective way to find a resolution and restore harmony to the community. Ultimately, my goal would be to create a positive and supportive school environment where all members of the community feel valued and respected, and where conflicts and issues are addressed in a constructive and positive manner.​
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I recognize that there may be times when I encounter a situation that I am unable to effectively resolve on my own, and in such cases, it is important that I seek assistance from other council members or school staff as needed.​
In the event that I am unable to locate an individual within the school grounds and believe that there is a potential safety issue at play, I would take immediate action to request assistance from the facilities team. This would involve providing them with as much information as possible about the individual's appearance and outfit, as well as any other relevant details that might help them to locate the individual. This might include details such as their height, weight, hairstyle, and any distinctive features or characteristics.​
While I am requesting assistance from the facilities team, I would also continue to actively search for the individual on my own, utilizing any resources or strategies at my disposal to try and locate them. This might involve searching areas of the school that are not typically monitored by the facilities team, or reaching out to other council members or school staff for assistance.​
Ultimately, my goal in seeking assistance from the facilities team and continuing to search for the individual would be to ensure the safety and well-being of all members of the school community. By requesting back-up and utilizing the resources and expertise of other team members, I hope to be able to effectively resolve the issue and restore a sense of safety and security to the school.​
There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
As a member of the student council, it is my responsibility to be a role model and leader within the school community. I believe that it is important for all council members to act with integrity, fairness, and justice, and to use their positions of power and influence to benefit the school and its students.​
In the event that I become aware of a council member who is behaving in a manner that is unethical or abusive of their power, I believe it is my duty to take action to address the issue. This might involve reporting the behavior to the appropriate authorities, seeking guidance from other council members or school staff, or working to engage the community in finding a solution to the problem.​
I recognize that addressing such issues can be challenging, and that it requires courage and determination. However, I believe that it is important to stand up for what is right and to work together to create a safe, fair, and inclusive school environment for all students. That is why, if I encounter a situation where a council member is behaving in an unethical or abusive manner, I am committed to taking appropriate action to report the issue and work towards a resolution. I believe that it is our responsibility as council members to lead by example and to work towards creating a better school community for all members. So, I will do my best to handle the situation in a professional and responsible manner, and to work towards a positive outcome for the school and its students.​
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I understand that council meetings can be a valuable source of information and guidance, and that it is essential to be present and attentive in order to fully participate in and contribute to the work of the council. However, I also recognize that there may be times when unforeseen circumstances prevent me from being able to attend a council meeting in its entirety. In such cases, I believe it is important to take steps to ensure that I am able to catch up and stay informed on the proceedings.​
One approach I might take in such a situation would be to reach out to other council members who were present at the meeting and ask if they would be willing to share any notes or documents that might help me to understand the missing information. This could include meeting minutes, presentation materials, or other documents that were distributed or discussed during the meeting. By reviewing these materials, I would be able to gain a better understanding of the topics that were covered and the decisions that were made during the meeting.​
Alternatively, I might consider reaching out to the individual who hosted the meeting and asking if they would be willing to provide a quick review or summary of the information that I missed. This could involve scheduling a brief follow-up meeting or discussion, or simply asking for a summary of the key points that were covered during the meeting.​
I believe that it is important to stay engaged and involved in the work of the council, and that it is my responsibility to do my best to keep up with the proceedings and to participate fully in the work of the council. By taking proactive steps to stay informed and engaged, I hope to be able to contribute meaningfully to the work of the council and to help to create a better school community for all students.​
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
It is important to me to maintain a professional and respectful demeanor in all interactions with school staff and administration. While I may not always agree with the decisions or requests made by these individuals, I recognize that it is important to remain calm and composed in such situations in order to avoid escalating the situation or causing unnecessary conflict.​
In the event that I am asked to do something by a teacher or receptionist that I do not feel comfortable with or that I believe is inappropriate, I would carefully consider my options and take the appropriate course of action. One approach I might take would be to politely but firmly decline the request, explaining my reasons for doing so in a clear and respectful manner. I believe that it is important to stand up for what I believe in and to be true to my values and beliefs, even when faced with challenges or opposition.​
Alternatively, I might choose to agree to the request in order to avoid causing a scene or causing undue stress to the individual making the request, while also making it clear that I do not necessarily agree with their decision. In such cases, I would be sure to communicate my concerns and reservations to the appropriate parties, and to work towards finding a solution that is acceptable to all parties involved. I believe that it is important to be open and honest in my communication, and to work towards finding mutually beneficial solutions to conflicts and challenges.​
In cases where I believe that the request or behavior of a teacher or receptionist is particularly inappropriate or unethical, I would consider taking the issue to the higher-ups in order to seek guidance and resolution. I believe that it is important to involve the appropriate authorities in such situations, in order to ensure that the issue is handled in a fair and appropriate manner. By taking this approach, I hope to be able to effectively resolve the issue and maintain a positive and respectful working relationship with all members of the school community. I am committed to working collaboratively and professionally with all members of the school community in order to create a positive and supportive learning environment for all students.​
Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
The Sport Participation Day
One idea that I believe has great potential is an event that would bring together our school's high school and college sport captains to provide students with the opportunity to learn and play sports in a more hands-on and in-depth manner.​
This event would be open to all students who are interested in learning and playing sports, regardless of their experience or skill level. The sport captains and other members of their respective teams would be on hand to provide instruction and guidance, helping students to learn the rules and strategies of the sport and improve their skills. Students would be grouped in pairs and would have the opportunity to play against one another, with the captains and team members providing tips, tricks, and guidance on how to improve their performance.​
I believe that this event has the potential to be a great opportunity for students to learn and grow, both physically and emotionally. It would provide a chance for students to learn from experienced and skilled athletes, and would encourage roleplay and teamwork among participants. It would also provide a fun and social atmosphere where students can make new friends and connect with others who share similar interests.​
In order to ensure the success of this event, it will be important to carefully plan and prepare in advance. This might involve organizing logistics such as scheduling, transportation, and equipment, as well as promoting the event to students and encouraging participation. It will also be important to have a plan in place to manage any potential challenges or issues that may arise, such as injury or inappropriate behavior.​
Overall, I believe that this event has the potential to be a great success and would provide a valuable learning and growth experience for all students who choose to participate. I hope that it will receive the support and attention it deserves, and that it will become a regular and much-anticipated part of our school's calendar. By working together and utilizing the resources and expertise of our school's sport captains and other team members, I am confident that we can create a positive and supportive learning environment for all students.​

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Yuu Murakami​
Character Gender:
Male​
Character Age:
17​
Character phone-number:
(030)-199-5373​
Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
*A document regarding to Yuu’s background history was delivered to the student council, along with some pictures attached to the top right of a clipboard*
* Yuu is a transfer student from Tokyo, Japan who has a reputation for being lazy and slacking off but is secretly kind and generous to those in need. He is known for his creative interests, including airsoft model guns, arcade games, reading comics, and playing with string figures. Despite his laid-back demeanor, Yuu is capable of taking decisive action and showing a different side of himself when faced with injustice or important decisions.​
* Yuu's background is fairly ordinary - his parents held ordinary office jobs and he was raised in a good home with no criminal record. He was always very polite to his neighbors and had a good upbringing. However, his life changed dramatically when he was involved in a train accident during a trip to Karakura. His foot was crushed under the rubble, but he was lucky to survive and was rescued by the medical team. He was hospitalized for an extended period of time, but for some strange reason, his medical records from this time have been erased.​
* Despite his injuries, Yuu has recovered and is able to move on with his life. While his foot is still a bit stiff and he can't run very fast, he has found ways to adapt and pursue his interests. He is known for being good-hearted and generous to others and has a soft spot for stray animals. He is also known for being kind and helpful to those in need. One of his best traits is his creativity, which he uses to find enjoyment in his hobbies and interests. While he may seem lazy or unapproachable at first, once you get to know him, he will warm up and show his true, kind-hearted nature. When it comes to making important decisions or standing up against injustice, Yuu is able to put aside his laziness and show his true character.​
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
deyzx3u-e7dcd126-ce7a-4d2f-950e-59138eb3e749.pngBlue.png
(Working in progress.... should be finished soon!)​
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:​
“I am confident that I possess the necessary qualities and characteristics to be an effective member of the student council. I have a strong sense of commitment and determination to make a positive impact on my school community, and I am willing to put in the necessary effort to achieve that goal. In addition to my energy and drive, I also have the time and focus to fully embrace the responsibilities of this position.​
Serving on the student council requires a significant level of dedication and I am prepared to prioritize my responsibilities accordingly. I understand that this role involves working collaboratively with my peers and school administration to address the concerns and needs of the student body, and I am eager to be a part of this process. I believe that my willingness to take on this challenge, combined with my determination and focus, make me an excellent candidate for this position. I am confident that I have the potential to make a meaningful contribution to the council and to work towards improving our school community.”​
Why do you want this position?:
“As a student at this school, I have always been interested in finding ways to contribute to the community and to make a positive impact. That is why I am excited about the possibility of taking on a role that allows me to get more involved and to be a part of the decision-making process on a higher level. I believe that my skills and abilities make me well-suited to this role and I am eager to put in the work and dedication required to make a meaningful contribution to our school community.​
I understand that this role will require a significant amount of time and effort, but I am willing to take on that challenge. I am excited at the prospect of being able to contribute in a more personal way and to work towards improving our school in a more hands-on way. I believe that my enthusiasm and willingness to take on this role, along with my dedication and hard work, will enable me to effectively fulfill my responsibilities and make a positive difference for our school.”​
What interests you the most about student council?:
“I have always been incredibly impressed by the work of the student council and the important role they play in our school community. They are a group of dedicated, hardworking individuals who are committed to making our school a better place for all students. Whether it's organizing events and activities, addressing the concerns and needs of their peers, or serving as a liaison between students and school administration, the student council is an integral part of our school community.​
One of the main responsibilities of the student council is to ensure that the school environment is conducive to learning and safety. They work tirelessly to create a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for all students, and are always striving to make our school a safer and more enjoyable place to be. In addition to their duties as the "justice" department of our school, the student council is also involved in fundraising efforts, community service projects, and other initiatives aimed at benefiting the school and its students. Their dedication and commitment to improving our school and creating a positive environment for all students is truly admirable and I am grateful to have them as a part of our community.”​
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
“As a student who admires the student council, I understand that if I am accepted to be a member, it will be my responsibility to be alert and engaged with the students of the school. This means actively participating in council activities and events, and being available to assist whenever needed. Whether it's patrolling the school grounds to ensure safety, hosting detention for students who have misbehaved, or simply being available to lend a helping hand, I am committed to being an active and engaged member of the council. I believe that by working together, we can create a positive and supportive environment for all students, and I am eager to do my part to make that happen.​
I understand that being a member of the student council requires a significant level of dedication and hard work, and I am fully prepared to put in the effort necessary to make a positive impact. I believe that by working together and utilizing the unique strengths and skills of each member of the council, we can create a positive and supportive environment for all students. Whether it's organizing events and activities, addressing the concerns and needs of our peers, or simply promoting a sense of community and belonging, I am eager to do my part in making our school a place where all students feel welcome and supported.”​

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply and welcome to the student council

To get started please ping @[Vice-Dean] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread