mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council Application

reouwu

Level 1
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: DrrSunflower

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: I have gotten warned for baiting perms on another player.

What is your timezone in GMT?: EST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: sms#4545

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.25912/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I have been on the server since December 2019. I play quite a lot on the SRP Minecraft server, but I most likely lurk around in the forums, figuring out what I want to apply for.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The student coucil is a group of people who makes certain decisions as in activities, events and complaints. They are role models of the school and they make sure everything is going smoothly.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): What brought me here today is that I have found an interest in the Student Council. I thought if I joined, I'd learn more about what it's like to be a part of a community filled with people. I was considering to join the Student Council because I love helping out others and helping in making decisions.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The Student Council of Karakura helps make the school better for students and teachers and other workers. Their job is to maintain a good reputation for the school and make decisions including events and others. They help move the school improve and move foward.
How would you describe your work ethic?: I would say I would be a very determined person. I would set certain goals for myself and work hard until I have met those goals. I would say helping people is something I adore, and I'd would do anything to help anyone possible. I would say I am a very reliable person and will do anything I am told.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What interests me the most is the way the Student Council makes decisions. They aren't afraid to say wether they agree with something or disagree with another's idea.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I have had roleplay experience. I roleplay a lot with friends and others around devices. I know that being specific in your roleplay and realistic is one of the major keys in roleplay and I always keep that in mind.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
What i would do is let them speak what they have on their mind and talk about what we could do to improve that idea. I would see what the votes around would be, whether to keep the idea or throw it to the side.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?
: What I would do is I would try to improve my idea and see if there is any way to change some people's minds about my idea, and let others vote whether it should be kept or not.
There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: I would try to calm everyone down and ask for different votes and ask the President of the Student Council what her thoughts on the idea would be.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: I would go up to them and explain to them what they are doing wrong. I would then tell the President to settle things down and give them a better explanation on what their job is for.
The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I would tell the President my thoughts on the matter and then ask her about her thoughts on the matter. I would then ask the other members to throw a vote on it and leave it to the votes without pushing it any further than needed.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: I would try to help them calm their tension and tell them that they need to focus on their job. I would tell them to either bring it up to the President or ask to help them sort the issue out. If it gets out of hand and disturbs all of the other members and their work ethic, I would definately tell the President what the issue is.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Oji Diamante

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18

Character phone number: 234-390-268

Brief summary of how they act- your character's personality: Oji is a very energetic person and a very nice one. He is nice towards everyone he meets. He will be a bit protective of others if he sees anything going on. He acts a bit feminine. He does not appreciate violence, and would do anything to stop a fight. They wear girly like clothes, being very proud of who he is. He would be a very respectful gentleman towards others and loves to help younger kids find their way around Karakura.

Character appearance/attire: Oji has blue dyed haiir along with blue eyes. He would always be seen wearing high shorts with some type of crop-top at most. They have a white-tanish skintone. He stands at 5'3 and has noticable curves at the waist.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What seperates me is I am unique myself and they are too. As we are applying the same position, some have not put enough effort into their applications in which I call "too lazy," or "slacking off". I put my best into this application awaiting the position I've wanted. I consider myself different because I'd put my all into anything I need to.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I've always wanted to help others and I love to help others in the school. I want to help staff in the school and other council members as much as possible.

What interests you the most about student council?: The way they want to make the school a better place is what interests me about the student council. I think that they work hard and try to improve everything every step of the way!
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: I could help others in a way that others couldn't. I would provide many ideas for the Student Council members to put to a vote.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread