mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Student Council Re-App [COL]

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+
PLEASE READ UNTIL THE END, I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:

TanoshiiDays

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
A couple of kicks for the AFK thing and role fix, two bans for ERP, no warns.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT -6 (CST(UTC -6))

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
@suu!#5775

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.29822/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.30237/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-council-application.30742/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-application.32075/ [DENIED]

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I’m pretty active in the server, and while I have gotten a little bit busier I still am able to get on for some hours (if leads read this application in the next few weeks, that’s it), and I’ve been trying to be more active in the forums updating my status and such.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

We know as the student council to that group of individuals that dedicate their time at school to help the student body with different tasks, such as create events for the students, assisting them to decide their major/minor, and also they are given a small authority over troublemakers, as well as proposing ideas to make the school environment a better one, safe and fun while passing through their academic life.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I have always liked helping others. It’s something that sometimes not even other students do to assist newcomers to KHS, and it actually gives me a feeling of impotence seeing how children ask around the school how to get school stuff and asking for help in general. It’s something I actually really like: provide others with help in the best way I can, being the main reason that has gotten me to apply for the student council.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
Councilors in KHS sure don’t have quite the easy task: they have to provide assistance to the whole student body with whatever they need: either general school-regarding questions or keeping the school free of “delinquents” that are somehow intoxicating the aforementioned environment that every single one student would like to be in: they are like the Police Officers of our institution by preventing the school rules’ violators to continue with their disruptive behavior.
KHS student council also assists with the organization of events within school grounds; events that are expected to make less stressing the school life and distract the students from thinking about their homework. Summarizing: KHS councilors have a rather difficult job they perform each day.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I feel I can say this: when it comes to be serious I put all of my attention in that “something” that requires the most appropriate attitude and attention: if I have done a mistake, I will accept the repercussions my actions have led me to. I like working in teams with others, it makes any task easier, talking about IC and IRL situations: I actually really think that working with others is much easier and funnier than doing it all by myself.

Overall, I’m a hard-worker and I will always try to give it my best effort to achieve my goals in order to learn and teach others. By teaching others, I also am able to improve my methodology and provide (them) with more options to reach their goals, how to handle X situation and possibly helping them to get better with their own working methods.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
There are plenty of things in the council that are interesting to do, such as events organization, however being able to help is (and will always be) one of the things I’m actually really more interested in than anything. While I’m 100% willing to help in any other activities, my main goal will always be to provide others with help, either OOC or IC.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Ever since I first joined SRP, I came with zero experience in roleplay (as I have come from a completely different community). However, during the last few months I have actually gained some experience, the most of it is in the SchoolRP area. When a friend of mine used to GangRP he taught me how that roleplay area works, and while I haven’t GangRP’ed before I have a bare knowledge of it.
Somehow related to GangRP, I have also gotten a decent amount of experience in the CombatRP area. I have been trying to DetailRP in the last month, and I think I’m doing decently. My roleplay experience has certainly gotten better in comparison to the time I first joined SRP.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

Being honest is actually a virtue, however the truth is not for everyone. With that said, I’d politely tell my fellow councilor partner that their idea is not as good/wouldn’t help the school community. I’d encourage the whole council team to think of a way to make their idea better and hopefully make it work out. If there is no possible fix, then it would be better to think of something else.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I’d try explaining everyone how my idea would be a good addition to X area/topic and how we could make it work. However, if someone finds a weak point to my idea, I would politely ask them for extra feedback and how we could make it work, but if it turns out there is no possible fix to my suggestion and everyone agrees we should think of something else, I would just go ahead to listen to their ideas.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
The student council is supposed to be a team. A team that is working day by day to make school better as a general concept, meaning that if councilors do begin to argue over an idea then it means we’re doing something wrong. That being said, I’d suggest delaying the discussion till everyone gets more calmed and then return to the debate another time. This to prevent further arguments that could easily become into a fight of insults and that wouldn’t make any good to the student council.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
As I said earlier, councilors are supposed to be there to help the students, not to make them feel more insecure while walking around the hallways of our school. A troublemaking councilor makes the rest of the team look bad, so I’d approach them and, kindly and politely, I’d remind the councilor themselves how their behavior is not correct and they should stop abusing. If they were to continue their power abuse, I’d ask them to leave the area and tell them to wait for me in the council room. Once there, I’d talk to the leads and tell them what happened, the rest will be up to them.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I’d tell the president that I don’t really agree with their statement, always being polite and to prevent at any time an argument with the president, showing the president the respect they deserve as a higher up.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Try to settle down the problems would be the most suitable endeavor. As for me, I’d make a group chat with the councilors involved, and I’d tell them how their behavior is not appropriate; I’d tell them that we all are friends and they should make up to each other.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Asuka ‘Suu’ I. W. (<- W stands for ‘Wakamiya’ which is her mother’s last name)

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:
20 years

Character phone-number:
(+81) 671-374-547

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Asuka used to be a shy girl due to her father’s overprotection when she was a child, and her social anxiety would’ve increased since she was bullied in Mexico for being half Japanese, a reason why her afraids grew bigger.

That same behavior continued once she got to Karakura, where she thought she could be herself. As she realized the amount of criminals, gangs and lots of bad people, Asuka had to adapt to the conditions and eventually, Asuka would become into a rude and somewhat tsundere-ish girl, only being nice to those that actually deserve her kindness.

When it comes to work, Asuka is a hard worker girl, always willing to bring her tasks to a completion with no mistakes. She’d also be willing to help others in whatever she can.

Character appearance/attire:
Asuka has worn so many outfits, however since it’s winter you’d see her with a dark coat, a gray sweater under the aforementioned coat and a dark cap on her head would rest.

On the lower part, she’d wear a gray skirt, brown stockings in her legs and dark shoes.
[This was the reference to her outfit, a new Asuka art is on the works at the moment]
original_drawn_by_tokkyu__sample-ad36531cb30d48bc11b7f9a4f5966d10(1).jpg
Credits to the respective artist of this image.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Seeing how things are and considering the amount of times I’ve been in this school, I dare to say that I’m actually really mad that there are not enough students that help newcomers, and it really triggers me. I’m aware that I can also help the students without being a councilor, but when it comes to keeping school’s safety I can’t do much. I’m actually willing to continue to give my best effort at keeping school grounds a safer place.

Why do you want this position?:
I want to continue to help those that might need assistance and I feel I can accomplish that by working harder than I used to, and I’d always try to do whatever in my reach to keep the school a safe place.

What interests you the most about student council?:
As I’ve stated before, being able to help and listen to students’ feedback/opinions on how can things be done better sounds quite interesting - and it actually is - and while councilors are seen as “the SLT’s dog”, being a councilor is actually really a hard job. That’s also one of the things that interests me the most: try and make them all realize what a councilor actually does and how they help the school body.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Encouraging new students to continue their life as normal students, make them aware that being a normal student is the correct way to live as a Japanese citizen. Karakura’s streets have been filling with bad people; criminals that don’t even know to do their thing, a reason why I’d keep encouraging students to not get into that life that will give them no chances to get a decent job anywhere.

Extra: I really appreciate that the leads gave me a second chance to apply again once I come back. In the last two weeks (one banned and the other one considering more my actions), I have realized I didn’t do good and I shouldn’t even have done what I did. If I were to be accepted again, I will show I can be better than that, and I’m truly sorry for letting you all down. I'm sorry to my mentor Mookie, I feel I failed you by doing improper things that led to my expulsion. I'm actually really ashamed over the things I did, and I promise I will do better and I will actually be more respectful of the rules. I’ve considered more the severity of my actions, and I promise it is not going to happen again at all.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
⇲ DENIED ⇲
You have a good application, there is only one
Slight problem and that would be your history.

Thank you for applying nonetheless!

Users who are viewing this thread