mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Student Council | Tatsuki Kimuki

Good morning everyone. How are you? My name is Tatsuki Kimuki and I stand before you today as a candidate for a position as your Student Council representative. I assure you I will work hard on your behalf, listen to your ideas and do everything in my power to make this school the best that it can be. I believe that with your cooperation and collaboration we together can create an environment that focuses on our common goals. Why me for this position you may ask?

Because I am more of a people person. I believe that true success is only achieved when everyone’s ideas are taken into consideration. I am honest, responsible, and trustworthy. I promise to maintain dignity while adhering to discipline.

As your Student Council representative, I will take it upon myself to ensure that your voices are heard because everyone’s voice matters. I will advocate for students, promote students’ voices, ensure student welfare, and support active student governance. I am hardworking, passionate about change, and eager to advocate for the students at Bayview Middle School. I care about each and every single student, and I will strive to ensure that every student’s voice is heard because you should have a say in the actions that will affect you. You matter. Your opinion matters. I will always keep your best interests at heart.

I stand before you today not only as a candidate but also as your friend. And like a good friend, I will be honest with you about the challenges our school faces. I will do my very best to communicate with you and keep you informed.

Users who are viewing this thread