Student Council

minercam04

Level 2
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: Minercam04

Past warns/kicks/bans?: Yes once

What is your timezone?: CST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Minercam04#3392

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):School Council Application | SchoolRP

Describe your activity on the server?: Now it's from 2 to 5 hours a day

List your accounts and roles on this server?: Minercam04 and student

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?: It Is the face of the school being apart of the student council means you are the models of the school and also they are basically the people that help with everything like parties for school ect

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, ect.): Interest I want to be the nicest person on the server and i feel like if i put my mind to it i can be a very helping hand but mostly i want to show pride for the school

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and team work ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes i am i can be very Creative and will do anything

Can you list the roles in council along with others roles that might be important to council?: President ,Vice President ,Secretary ,Treasurer,Student Body Reporter,Council Representative ,Council Member.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?I try my hardest to get their attention if nothing works than i will try to contact another council member

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? Track them down and than call the principal

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I would tell the Councillor to stop and report them and comfort the student

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information? I would ask a council member after the meeting if i could get the notes

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher ups. How would you react to this? Go to my higher ups and tell them what the teacher said

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more): What if we did a Student Beach day with campfires and all maybe just have a fun day where students go down to the beach and relax. Also have some Food setup Do some swimming competitions just to get the students in the mood for the next day we could do some beach games to spice up team spirit invite as much people as possible or if that isn't good enough do a event where we do school games like a prep rally and have stuff like dodgeball tournament or we could do a karaoke night. Also one day what we could do is get everyone to go bowling if they want to just have fun or another idea is doing a game show night where each teacher comes up with different Game questions and we have a giant Game night or what could happen is one day each teacher does a Family game night. Also another plan is to do a mini Carnival to bring things so students can enjoy their time at high school since they are stressed out all the time. Also maybe if there was a way to do a talent show let people express themselves. Also with the Student beach day what we could do is have stuff like the movies and carnival and just have it be one big giant day like have a Student Beach day where there's a carnival and you can buy snacks like popcorn and then students favorite movies and the during this after the movie we do a game night with twister and games like that . Then we can have fun little swimming competitions and have prizes and then also we could have fun little carnival games. Also another thing we can do with it is we can have fireworks be shot off into the sky basically combining everything i said in 4th of july little event. But with the prizes we can do little dolls or something like that than we can have pretzels .

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:Christian Martin

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: (030) - 870 -6033

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Chris is a kind hearted person he was alone after 9 because his parents died but he's been strong due also he will be kind to anyone and he is happy

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: I am and can be more active and i just want to help students the best i can

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because i feel like i can have a better understanding

What interests you the most about student council?: the people in the council i want to be friends with them so i know how it feels to be like them

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: What i can contribute is i want to be able to tell students to take off their masks and they do

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

- Thank you for taking your time to write an application! Unfortunately, we found the application lacking detail in a few of the questions. I suggest developing the answers before applying again.​

Users who are viewing this thread