Denied [Student Council]

Theo T. Greene

Level 3
Shadylefty
Shadylefty
Fundraiser+
GENERAL INFORMATION
What is your Minecraft Username?: Shadylefty

Past warns/kicks/bans?: Does spam count? (It was to get my rolls better, cause a friend told me it would.)

What is your timezone?: CST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?: Shadylefty#8389

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-2.51450/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.51446/

Describe your activity on the server?: About 10hrs aday.

List your accounts and roles on this server?: No Extra accounts or roles.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?: Yes, I do understand it.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?: As a student council member, you are supposed to help other students. Spread concerns to teachers, and keep the school safe. Even if there are no teachers around.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): My newest character, is really kind and friendly to others. I decided that she'd fit as a, student council member. To help her fellow students, and spread most concerns of other students. To the teachers.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): Yes, I am aware of that.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
To beaware, any possible bullying situations going on, and or fights and in the moment of fights, try to stop them.
If you witness bullying, contact a teacher.
Helping with any, school events coming up/participating in all.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they don't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
At the moment, stop them and calm the down. If it escalates to physically harassing. I'd find the nearest teacher, and inform them of the matter.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I'd find a school faculty member, and I'd explain what happened. Then I'd describe what they were wearing.
There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I'd step in, by warning them of the fact. That there breaking, the council terms, and that they could lose their council spot if they'd continue. In the end, I'd find a faculty member and report them.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
In the end, I'd go and get more clarification about the information. First, I'd as a fellow, member if they don't know I'd ask for any other roles there.
A teacher/receptionist has told you or doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I'd contact, a higher-up about it. Then if they don't know how to deal with the matter. Find a higher-up faculty member.
Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
(I have never hosted or helped in a school-focused event, only other server events outside of school while on the event team.. So bare with me.)

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name: Eleonore T. Greene

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: {030-937-9343)

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality: Kind, Respectful, Warming.
Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Screenshot 2022-07-27 182510.pngScreenshot 2022-07-27 182527.png
What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
Back when I lived, in France My Home country I was a part of my school's Student council in middle school. So I know bits and piece's of what I need to know and or do, as a student council member
Why do you want this position?:
I want to be known, as a kind and well-hearted person. Not some mean, scary foreigner that everyone knows nothing about. I want people to, use me as a representative, I want people to think as me as a leader, and someone who care's about there fellow students.
What interests you the most about student council?:
The fact of, being a person that's a part of helping the school, keeping the student body strong.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can, Represent the school in multiple ways. I could give event idea's for the next, Fall Season. Allowing people to be who they are, and be strong compassionate people altogether.​

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application, thank you for taking the time to apply.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread