mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Subject: Proposal for New Job Title - Musician Role in our Minecraft Role-Play Server

Markus Sentryon

Level 12
ingressuss
ingressuss
Rich
Frankly I actually like the idea. Despite the fact that it can’t be an official faction, you can apply for a music related club for school and expand your team in that direction
Thanks, but when i think back on it now its kinda hard to put into a role play server, but a music club sounds fun ngl, have a great rest of your day/night

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
there used to be a music club AND a band club, both got disbanded because of how difficult it would be to maintain given that the only things that can create sounds on the server is the instruments that dont even work like real instruments and the phone which can play a few songs (not including minecraft sounds)

-1 from me

Markus Sentryon

Level 12
ingressuss
ingressuss
Rich
there used to be a music club AND a band club, both got disbanded because of how difficult it would be to maintain given that the only things that can create sounds on the server is the instruments that dont even work like real instruments and the phone which can play a few songs (not including minecraft sounds)

-1 from me
thanks for your feedback, i can see how a musician would be super hard to implement.

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You can apply for a School Club to do this! Or, if you're a musician Out-Of-Character, you can apply for the Media Team with your portfolio.​

Users who are viewing this thread